Amazon - True Blood

Great price but why can't HBO get with the program and make them in the standard bulkier blu-ray cases like everyone else.

Wow so it looks like I'm going to Target after work to return the DVD's I just bought yesterday. I'll take the Blu upgrade for $6. Thanks OP :)

[quote name='Tony208']Great price but why can't HBO get with the program and make them in the standard bulkier blu-ray cases like everyone else.[/QUOTE]

The packaging of this blu-ray set is actually pretty nice. I bought this for my wife for X-Mas from Amazon for like $36 or something and was surprised by the packaging, much better than many of the other HBO sets I've seen.

Edit:

Also, since I just bought this a few weeks back and now Amazon price dropped, do they do any sort of reimbursement like B&M stores usually do?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Motherfucker

I paid too much[/QUOTE]

Same.. was it worth it though?

IMO, yes.

[quote name='mission42']The packaging of this blu-ray set is actually pretty nice. I bought this for my wife for X-Mas from Amazon for like $36 or something and was surprised by the packaging, much better than many of the other HBO sets I've seen.

Edit:

Also, since I just bought this a few weeks back and now Amazon price dropped, do they do any sort of reimbursement like B&M stores usually do?[/QUOTE]

They used to do a price protection program for 30 days after purchase, but they have ended that so you're SOL. You can try to email and sometimes they do it as a one time exception, but don't expect them to do it.

Worth a blind buy, for any lurkers out there.

Just wish the assholes would get season 2 on the market. Everybody has been taking preorders for S2 since before the season even premiered but there's still no release date.

[quote name='bones56']This was a blind buy for me earlier today, question when does season 3 start?? 9/2010?[/QUOTE]

June 2010. Also Season 2 kickes season 1 ass, not going to tell anyone what happens you just have to watch.

I think I might have bought a stolen copy or something. I got the blu-ray set but it did not have a case it was just the fold out part that had the discs and it was like $7

[quote name='xeno']June 2010. Also Season 2 kickes season 1 ass, not going to tell anyone what happens you just have to watch.[/QUOTE]

thanks looking forward to it!! Just got to get a good deal on Season 2!! :cool:

[quote name='xeno']june 2010. Also season 2 kickes season 1 ass, not going to tell anyone what happens you just have to watch.[/quote]

is there blood in my hair?!

[quote name='darkk']I think I might have bought a stolen copy or something. I got the blu-ray set but it did not have a case it was just the fold out part that had the discs and it was like $7[/QUOTE]

That does not sound right. It should have come in a bigger box, I just got mine in the mail yesterday, but I ordered directly from Amazon themselves.

bread's done
Back