Amazon TV Seasons Blu Ray under $25

Cuplix

CAGiversary!
This is not something I'll be updating regularly, but since I was poking around I'd figure I'd share. Not sure how much of a deal some of these are, but some look like big price drops that someone might be interested in for the holidays.

Chuck: The Complete First Season $20.99
Dollhouse: Season 1 $13.99
How I Met Your Mother: Season Four $12.99
League: The Complete Season One $23.49
Lie to Me: Season 1 $13.99
Nurse Jackie: Season One $24.99
Sanctuary - The Complete First Season $18.99
Sons of Anarchy: Season One $24.99
The Unit: Season Four $24.49
Venture Bros.: Season Three $20.99
Weeds: Season One $22.99
Weeds: Season Two $19.99
Weeds: Season Three $23.49
Weeds: Season Four $24.99
Weeds: Season Five $24.99

[quote name='lynx975310']You can add big bang theory seasons 1 and 2 and the earlier office seasons to that list.[/QUOTE]
"Blu Ray"

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I wish they'd PM Ultimate Electronics boxsets. Lie to Me for 10.00 would be an instant buy for me. At 13.99, I gotta think about it.[/QUOTE]
if 4 bucks is the make or break point you must not want it.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I wish they'd PM Ultimate Electronics boxsets. Lie to Me for 10.00 would be an instant buy for me. At 13.99, I gotta think about it.[/QUOTE]

You can always go with DVD for $9.99. I felt the same way about the $10 vs $14 choice and went with DVD for the blind buy. I prefer watching show seasons on my laptop anyhow.

lmfao @ suggesting a DVD to somebody looking for a Blu-ray

It's like suggesting a horse to somebody who's looking for a new car.

[quote name='Xizer']lmfao @ suggesting a DVD to somebody looking for a Blu-ray

It's like suggesting a horse to somebody who's looking for a new car.[/QUOTE]

Eh, just depends...if the DVD set was 10.00 and the blu-ray set was 20.00, for a blind buy a DVD recommendation might be better. But with a $4 difference, I couldn't choose a DVD over a blu-ray.

Then again, if you guys have Netflix, why not just stream a few episodes and see? It's on there, both seasons 1 and 2.

[quote name='PotatoGuy']if 4 bucks is the make or break point you must not want it.[/QUOTE]
No, it's knowing you can get a better deal for something that's probably going to your backlog for a while. Thanks for playing though.

[quote name='Afflicted']Weeds 1-5 are going to be 9.99 at BB on friday so amazon will probably match those.[/QUOTE]That might be enough for me to finally pick up Season 5, even though 4 about made me hate the show. Only if Amazon matches though, since I'm not going out into that madness for anything I've seen advertised so far. Contemplating SoA for $25 too, but not sure if I have $25 to blind buy with given my other expenses this BF.

[quote name='Afflicted']Weeds 1-5 are going to be 9.99 at BB on friday so amazon will probably match those.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was just DVD. If Amazon does PM this though, I will be all over it. Weeds is one of my favorite shows, although it has seemed to tank as of late. The first few seasons are some of the best television in recent years. Now if there was only a sale for Dexter...

amazon matched some ads to get the following sets under $10.00 on blu

Mad Men: Season 1 $9.99
Mad Men: Season 2 $9.99
Mad Men: Season 3 $9.99
Nurse Jackie: Season 1 $9.99
Weeds: Season 1 $9.99
Weeds: Season 2 $9.99
Weeds: Season 3 $9.99
Weeds: Season 4 $9.99

bread's done
Back