Amazon UK Jurassic Park trilogy BR £8 ($13 US) region-free

More questions to quell my ignorance. I assume both the disc art and packaging for UK releases are almost always different than US releases, right?

They'll play just fine on your PS3. The packaging is pretty different. It's been slimmed down to fit in a standard sized (UK) case with a slipcover (sometimes not included). The Back to the Future trilogy is packaged the same way and is priced the same too

Here's an unboxing showing the case without slip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPYWuKYpt5g

I got the set last year but to be honest I was pretty disappointed in the transfer and ended up selling it. Can't really go wrong at this price though.

Thanks for the input. For $16.45 shipped it was a pretty easy decision so a copy is on it's way across the pond to me.

This is tempting, but I already have the first one on DVD, and I don't care about the other two, and I'm just not sure it's worth $16 to upgrade the first movie.

OTOH, I don't think I'll see it cheaper.

I also noticed the Spiderman trilogy is about the same price. I think has decreased in price since the last time ssj brought it up

This has been bugging me for a while but that emoticon is very, very creepy. It just needs George Takei voicing it.

bread's done
Back