Amazon - Unofficial Blu-Ray Sale - Tons of titles $14.99 or less!

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Amazon.com

Here's what I was able to find:

Beer League
The Devil's Rejects
The Punisher
Rambo
Rambo 2
Rambo 3
Stargate
Stir of Echoes
Total Recall

$10.49
Crash
Reservoir Dogs
Saw
Saw 2
Terminator 2
Young Guns

$11.99
Basic Instinct
House of 1000 Corpses

$12.99
50 First Dates
American Psycho
Big Fish
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Donnie Brasco
Final Fantasy - The Spirit Within
The Fifth Element
Gattaca
Halloween
Into the Blue
Kung Fu Hussle
Layer Cake
March of the Penguins
Masters of Horror Season 1 Volumes 1,2,3
Monty Python's Life of Brian
The Proposition
Rent
Run Lola Run
Short Circuit

$13.99
Alexander Revisited
The Aviator
Beerfest
Bullitt
A Clockwork Orange
The Descent
Enter the Dragon
Eraser
House of Wax
King of California
The Road Warrior
Scooby-do
The Shining
Space Cowboys
Swordfish
Weeds Season 1
Weeds Season 2
Wyatt Earp

$14.99
3:10 to Yuma
Aeon Flux
Black Rain
Black Snake Moan
Chain Reaction
Coming to America
Commando
Crank
Dreamgirls
Entrapment
Face Off
Failure to Launch
Flags of our Fathers
The Forbidden Kingdom
The Fugitive
Goodfellas
The Happening
Kiss of the Dragon
Lara Croft - Tomb Raider
Lord of War
The Manchurian Candidate
Men in Black
Men of Honor
Mission Impossible
National Lampoons Van Wilder
Norbit
Predator
Rambo 4
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Saw III
Saw IV
The Sentinel
Sex and Death 101
Sleepy Hollow
Trading Places
The Untouchables
We Were Soldiers

Last edited by a moderator:
A few good ones in there. Rambo 4 sticks out at $14.99, but I'm not sure if it's worth that.

Anyone have any opinions on the Dawn of the Dead or Day of the Dead discs? I already have both on DVD, but if the visuals are upgraded, I'll bite again.

It is totally worth $14.99. The only thing holding me back from buying it myself is the fact that there has to be a "complete collection" blu-ray release in the works.

EDIT: I'm talking about Rambo 4

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Maklershed']It is totally worth $14.99. The only thing holding me back from buying it myself is the fact that there has to be a "complete collection" blu-ray release in the works.[/QUOTE]

doubt it since different companies hold the rights for different movies

land - universal
diary - weinstein
dawn/day - anchor bay
night original - public domain
night 1990 remake - maybe columbia tristar? not sure about that one

[quote name='rsigley']doubt it since different companies hold the rights for different movies

land - universal
diary - weinstein
dawn/day - anchor bay
night - public domain[/quote]

I was referring to Rambo. :lol:

Edited my post

[quote name='manda65']Oh I kinda want the 5th element for that price.

But then again I'm kinda broke so.[/quote]

I wouldn't rush out, it's always under 15.

Pretty good sale on the 15 dollar front, the rest seem like perennial below-15 dollar priced movies.

I HIGHLY recommend Rambo 4 at that price. I purchased at like 25 dollars when it was out and saw it twice beforehand, and consider it a good buy. One of the best action movies ever made.

I spent $15.94 shipped on The Fifth Element over at jr.com, for my uncle's Christmas present, and it's still not here. If I would have waited I could have only paid $12.99 shipped, and because I have prime I would have had it by Tuesday.

they have to keep up with walmart. mine now has saw 1 and 2, the 1st 3 rambos, punisher stargate and total recall and maybe a couple other titles for $10.00

Thanks for the price listings. There's some nice ones definitely worth seeing (and again, and again).
4abe17a1c80cbdd2aa241b70840879de.gif

[quote name='dg7md']I wouldn't rush out, it's always under 15.

Pretty good sale on the 15 dollar front, the rest seem like perennial below-15 dollar priced movies.

I HIGHLY recommend Rambo 4 at that price. I purchased at like 25 dollars when it was out and saw it twice beforehand, and consider it a good buy. One of the best action movies ever made.[/quote]
I got lucky and got Rambo 4 for basically $5 at Gamestop with their Buy 2 Get 4 free sale + 10% EDGE discount.

[quote name='Busyman']FYI.

I just got the Rambo 3 pack for $24.99 at Amazon. This is better than buying each for $9.99.[/QUOTE]

But not as good as getting it for 17.95 the entire week after black friday ;)

[quote name='Maklershed']It is totally worth $14.99. The only thing holding me back from buying it myself is the fact that there has to be a "complete collection" blu-ray release in the works.

EDIT: I'm talking about Rambo 4[/quote]

But if Stallone is really going to make Rambo 5 and Rambo 6, how long are you willing to hold out? ;)

Also, to the other poster about different studios owning movies, the Oliver Stone box set is an exception to the rule.

Rambo 4 is totally worth that price. The BD has an excellent 7.1 sound mix that really sounds amazing during the action sequences!

Damn, just read the synopsis for The Proposition, sounds awesome...

From IMDB...

Rural Australia in the late nineteenth century: Capt. Stanley and his men capture two of the four Burns brothers, Charlie and Mike. Their gang is held responsible for attacking the Hopkins farm, raping pregnant Mrs. Hopkins and murdering the whole family. Arthur Burns, the eldest brother and the gang's mastermind, remains at large has and has retreated to a mountain hideout. Capt. Stanley's proposition to Charlie is to gain pardon and - more importantly - save his beloved younger brother Mike from the gallows by finding and killing Arthur within nine days.

[quote name='2Fast']Picked up Rambo and a GMAT prep book![/quote]

Have fun with that GMAT book. I went through GMAT hell 1 year ago. Thank god thats over.

[quote name='karkyco']Damn, just read the synopsis for The Proposition, sounds awesome...[/QUOTE]It is awesome... a great western.

[quote name='oasisboy']Have fun with that GMAT book. I went through GMAT hell 1 year ago. Thank god thats over.[/quote]

That bad eh?

Fifth Element 12.99 w/ Prime Shipping :D YUMMMMMMMMM

I picked up Terminator 2 at Walmart since I couldn't wait.

I really hope these drops are signaling a sign that these will soon be the standard price for some of these movies. Some are not worth more than they are selling in this sale or the transfer isn't that huge of an upgrade over a DVD for the cost.

[quote name='buckythekat']looks like the deal for the most part is dead

a lot of the titles have gone back up in price[/quote]

Yup! The deal is dead now.. all those good prices gone backup to normal.

bread's done
Back