Amazon: Veronica Mars S1 & S2 $14.99 Each

yeah...I'd agree that S3 was the worst. Too bad that they ended it that way. Especially the final episode. Great series though, would def recommend it to people.

Target clearly has it say "Season 2".

And maybe I will tell my mom, she asked what I want for Christmas, and the Best Buy near me only has season 2, and I rather buy season 1, watch it and then decide if I like it enough for season 2.

And does ever seaosn 1 or 2 end in a cliffhanger?

Please don't start with Season 2, as you'll spoil the season-long mystery of Season 1!

But I definitely recommend the show. Everyone that I've introduced to it became an instant fan.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Target clearly has it say "Season 2".

And maybe I will tell my mom, she asked what I want for Christmas, and the Best Buy near me only has season 2, and I rather buy season 1, watch it and then decide if I like it enough for season 2.

And does ever seaosn 1 or 2 end in a cliffhanger?[/QUOTE]

Please don't start with Season 2, as you'll spoil the season-long mystery of Season 1!

But I definitely recommend the show. Everyone that I've introduced to it became an instant fan.

its also available at best buy for the same price. if you dont have amazon prime or live in a state where amazon charges tax.

Each season wraps up its main storyline, but season one does still end on a cliffhanger that made me REALLY want to start season 2 as soon as it ended. I'd highly recommend just jumping on both seasons 1&2 - for $30 they're a steal, and it's an excellent show that everyone I know of seems to love.

Does anyone know if there are plans to release a "complete series" set, like most of the other Warner shows (The OC, Gilmore Girls, etc.)?

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']S2 is also on sale at Target for the same. People have been able to pick up S3 for that price as well.

I haven't.[/QUOTE]

How is this happening? Is there an incorrect picture in the ad?

Watch Season 1 first and then Season 2 to get the full effect, and to better understand the story arcs. Season 3 can be watched as a stand-alone as it is entirely different in structure (and quality).

Sweet. My daughter has been wanting this, and $15 is better than the $38 it was a month or two ago. Cheaper X-Mas presents = good.

bread's done
Back