Amazon VG DotD- Hexolight 13000 ($120)

Jackie Chandler

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=496383031&pf_rd_i=468642

Apparently, the lights somehow react to whatever kind of music is being played through whatever's connected to it. To be honest, I think it's a pretty cool concept- sounds great for rave parties.

As far as video games go, though, I can't imagine why you'd want distracting lights going off every time something makes a sound... Guitar Hero and Rock Band are about the only games that would even make it fun for an audience to watch. Not very Video Game DotD-worthy, in my opinion.

I don't even see why it's a deal. It seems that the lights are removable so you can rearange the lights and controllers in any shape you want.

This is three of the controllers and 13 lights for $120. You can get 3 of the 4000's at the normal price for $108 with 12 lights. Then you would get a more even selection of colors (why does the 13000 only have 2 green?). The 3000 is 12 for $104, but you don't get any green.

I'm not buying any period, but it's not very deal of the day worthy. Not that there's been much great here after the holiday!

Yea, but they are having 4 video game lighting deals today also...so that sorta makes up for it...right? Right??

[quote name='CD6405']Yea, but they are having 4 video game lighting deals today also...so that sorta makes up for it...right? Right??[/QUOTE]

For sure it does. I can live with 20% crap.

Looks more like $94.99 to me, but I may just be hallucinating...

EDIT: Man, that looks lame. The trailers depict way more lights being used than are in this, but still look stupid...

[quote name='CD6405']Yea, but they are having 4 video game lighting deals today also...so that sorta makes up for it...right? Right??[/QUOTE]

but god of war for 29.99 to bite or not?

[quote name='Akira119']I guess enough people thought it was awesome, its sold out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I bet ALL 3 people who bought the 3 they had available for sale are ecstatic and are setting up their party rooms as we speak. :rofl:

bread's done
Back