Amazon VG Lightning Deals 06/24, starts @ 10:00 AM PDT

LoH: Trails in the Sky is $19.99, as I figured; I can wait until it's lower, hopefully around $14.99 or so. I've already got a big enough PSP RPG backlog as it is...

[quote name='Vigilante']LoH: Trails in the Sky is $19.99, as I figured; I can wait until it's lower, hopefully around $14.99 or so. I've already got a big enough PSP RPG backlog as it is...[/QUOTE]

I can wait till Black Friday..~~~~~~~!

Ys Oath of Felgana Premium MSRP $29.99 - 50% off = $14.99 ??
Ys Oath of Felgana Regular MSRP $19.99 - 50% off = $9.99 ??

Hope Ys Oath of Felgana Premium on sale for $14.99 - $17.99 i will bite it ;)

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']$18.99 Eh.... just a bit high. Hmmm.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I don't know if I should chance the regular edition. If it's going to be $14.99 I should just get the premium, but if it's $9.99, I'm all over it. What to do!?

[quote name='gla55jAw']Damn, I don't know if I should chance the regular edition. If it's going to be $14.99 I should just get the premium, but if it's $9.99, I'm all over it. What to do!?[/QUOTE]

Order the Premium now and if the standard is the price you want, cancel it. It's not likely to ship in under an hour.

WTF?? I order YS Oath of Felgana Premium.. 18.99
but they take my $29.95 amazon GC!!! so i canceled. They refund only 18.99
WTH?? even i can't order it now............ Fxxxxx

[quote name='watcher0']Order the Premium now and if the standard is the price you want, cancel it. It's not likely to ship in under an hour.[/QUOTE]

it may "ship" in an hour if you have Prime.

sometimes it only take a few minutes before the order is processed.
I've had several occasions where i wanted to cancel my order after a few minutes but it was too late.

This deal WILL be again.. like killzone 3:HE ...
I will just wait till BALCK FRIDAY.. psp games price will be town like crazy,

If you think this sale is good just wait till black friday. With the vita comming its going to be a psp clearance frenzy with all retailers. Fortunately for me, the only game left for me to finish on my psp is metal gear peace walker. I have no interest in playing any other psp game After that as I've played all the ones I wanted to play. I've loved my psp since launch but peace walker will let it go out with a bang

Last edited by a moderator:
Wound up picking up Oath Regular edition. I had some AMEX points so it only cost me $11.

Seven and Oath for $20 sounds good to me!

bread's done
Back