Banned
iconamazon.gif
Amazon Video Games DOTW 10/23 - 10/29
:360: Kinect + Child of Eden / Kinect Adventures - $119.99
:360::ps3: Fear 3 - $27.99
:360::ps3: Cod4: Modern Warfare - $14.99
:360::ps3: COD: Modern Warfare 2 - $29.99
:pc: Rift - $8.99
:wii: Wii Play - $2.99 (Warehouse Deals)

iconamazon.gif
Amazon's Halloween Deals
Some highlights include:
:360::ps3::pc: Dead Island - $39.99 / $29.99
:360::ps3: Dead Rising 2 - $18.99
:360::ps3: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - $14.99
:360: Rise of Nightmares - $34.99
:ps3: Saw II - $5.99
:pc: Borderlands - $5.99
:pc: Bioshock 2 - $5.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JaylisJayP']I cant believe people spend precious time in their lives playing horrible games for fucking trophies lol[/QUOTE]
agreed, I thought trophies were only meaningful if you actually achieved them in a game you liked, but I guess everyone has their own ways of doing things

Does anybody know how long this sale is likely to last?

The Dead Island PC version is temping for $30... what do you think the chances are that Steam will have it that low during its own inevitable Halloween-themed sales?

[quote name='fidodido']For those with a Fry's Electronics nearby, the Kinect w/ Kinect Adventures + Child of Eden is on sale for $99.99 TODAY ONLY. [/QUOTE]

Dude, thanks for the info and saving me $12. Was about to snag it on Amazon but took off to Fry's when I read your post. Now I don't have to wait.

Lost Planet 2 is $10 on 360! That game is definitely worth the price if you have a group of friends to play with. It's up to 4-player online campaign. It's really, really awesome. I'd recommend this to everyone. Grab your friends! It's cheap but a great experience.

[quote name='Narok']They have the Alice in Wonderland movie games for sale but not Madness Returns. Curse you Amazon![/QUOTE]

I was hoping Amazon would take a hint from Steam's sale right now too. But, yeah, wish they had Saw 2 in for 360. I'm probably among the gamescore/trophywhores, but that's because I'm a completionist and consider almost any current-gen non-handheld game worth

Oh yeah. In for one DS Aliens Infestation. Been wanting a good Aliens side-scroller since arcade days. I saw the Giant Bomb Quick-look on it and was SOLD.

[quote name='strait edge follower']What ! No fair :( why can't amazon send me my 3 copys that quick ?[/QUOTE]
Because I ordered it 5 min after sales go live. =)

[quote name='kouleefoh']my order of saw 2 will be here tomorrow , that's fast![/QUOTE]

In other words you got in on it before it hit SD front page. I actually bought this for my wife since she loves the saw series, no matter how corny they get.

Oh well she can wait a couple months for it to come in.

Just looked at that Aliens game. How have I never heard of this? Oh, it just came out on the 11th of this month, lol. THANK YOU FOR POINTING THIS GEM OUT.

Just as a side note: if you have a Kindle with Special Offers, one of the offers delivered this morning is 10% off of games in their Halloween sale. I'm pretty sure that's 10% off of the sale price, but it's still worth looking into if you're buying up several of these games.

[quote name='buster90']Lousy deal on the Kinect Frys has em for $99.99 this weekend.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say lousy. A round trip to the nearest Fry's would be like $15 for me, and then there's that brutal CA tax.

Is that a good price on red dead undead? Im sure they have a goty version coming but I already have a vanilla copy. Is this all the dlc available?

Amazon outdid themselves this time. My Saw 2 already got here, less than 24 hours after placing the order with Free Prime Shipping. On a Sunday, too. Well played, Amazon

I can't decide between buying Catherine now or waiting for a possible Black Friday deal. I've a huge backlog right now and can afford the wait, but...

Was contemplating on whether or not to get Ghost Trick, but when I saw it in my gold box, I finally bit the bullet. I think 13.77 (or something close to that) is cheap enough for me!

[quote name='Staticbill']Was contemplating on whether or not to get Ghost Trick, but when I saw it in my gold box, I finally bit the bullet. I think 13.77 (or something close to that) is cheap enough for me![/QUOTE]

Great choice! Ghost Trick is worth every penny, I paid $20 a few months back. I was hooked til the end, easily one of the best games I've played this year!

[quote name='mmxzero']Great choice! Ghost Trick is worth every penny, I paid $20 a few months back. I was hooked til the end, easily one of the best games I've played this year![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I've heard nothing but positive comments about it, and I knew I would want to get it eventually. Glad I finally bought it, and I'm looking forward to playing it in my scarce free time whenever it arrives! :bouncy:

Ghost trick acually seems interesting. I could possibly use my bf3 credit on it. I like to play all types of games so I would probibly like it. How are the puzzles like ?

I bought Catherine last week for $60 for the regular edition. ;___;

Well I'm gonna see if I sell that one. I'm buying the Limited Edition for both 360 and PS3 since I really like that game a lot!

bread's done
Back