Amazon Video Games Gold Box for Tuesday 4/23: GoW: Judgement $34.99, Halo 4 $29.99

zzamaro

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]30031[/IMG-R]Today''s Amazon Gold Box deals event features discounts on 7 gaming items, including God of War: Ascension $39.99 and God of War PS3 Bundle $279.99 as the Deals of the Day.

Lightning Deal Schedule (Pacific Time):
:360: Gears of War: Judgment $34.99 (12 to 5am)
:360: Halo 4 $29.99 (5 to 7am)
:360::ps3: Hitman Absolution $18.99 (7 to 9am)
:360::ps3: Dead Space 3 $39.99 (9 to 11 pm)
iconamazon.gif
Tritton 720+ 7.1 Headset $99.99 (11am to 1pm)
iconamazon.gif
Turtle Beach Ear Force PX51 Premium Wireless Dolby Digital Gaming Headset $199.99 (1 to 3pm)
:3ds::psp: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward $29.99 (3 to 5pm)
:360: Forza Horizon/Forza Horizon Limited Edition $19.99 (5 to 7pm)
:360: Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection $14.99 (7 to 9pm)
iconamazon.gif
Lego Lord of the Rings $19.99 (9 to 11pm)

Amazon Gold Box Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Since they've had a pattern the last couple months, where the deal of the day is a game that's about a month old, I'm not going to be Bioshock'd...when they say it's Infinite. But I'm hoping for God of War Ascension.

Games I could see as the DotD:
- Bioshock: Infinite
- God of War: Ascension
- Gears of War: Judgement
- MLB 13: The Show
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- Any other title with a : in it

[quote name='captaintek3304']Since they've had a pattern the last couple months, where the deal of the day is a game that's about a month old, I'm not going to be Bioshock'd...when they say it's Infinite. But I'm hoping for God of War Ascension.

Games I could see as the DotD:
- Bioshock: Infinite
- God of War: Ascension
- Gears of War: Judgement
- MLB 13: The Show
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- Any other title with a : in it[/QUOTE]
but the price is going to be probably like $34.99-45.99, lol. bestbuy dotd is hands down the best, when it comes to prices. Not to mention, amazon dotd game is usually games on multiple platforms, not games that are exclusive to one console

I'll guess the biggest deal will be Tomb Raider for $30.
NHL 13
Zumba Fitness Wii
Just Dance Wii
Some sort of PS3 headset
Steering Wheel or controller

[quote name='jsquires3']:applause: Injustice for $40! My friends keep rubbing how awesome it is in my face.[/QUOTE]

That would be great.

Bioshock is already $10 off this week, so that may preclude it from a gold box deal. Fingers crossed for Injustice at $40, I'm holding off paying full price at least until the hints come out.

Would love to see Injustice drop, but it seems like a stretch given how well it's selling. Have there been any Gold Box deals on popular week-old games? Could see them maybe selling it at full price, but with a $10 bonus credit.

If not, I've got my fingers crossed for a steeper discount on Bioshock. Tomb Raider or DMC would be sweet at $30. But I bet it ends up being GoW Ascension for $40.

[quote name='Slermy']I would think Tomb Raider would also be a good candidate.[/QUOTE]

i think tomb raider was on the last goldbox deal...

Hoping that Bioshock Infinite will hit $40.

Anyone knows if you can price match a lighting deal or the deal of the day at Best Buy?

[quote name='zzamaro']Hoping that Bioshock Infinite will hit $40.

Anyone knows if you can price match a lighting deal or the deal of the day at Best Buy?[/QUOTE]

Don't see why not.

[quote name='zzamaro']Hoping that Bioshock Infinite will hit $40.

Anyone knows if you can price match a lighting deal or the deal of the day at Best Buy?[/QUOTE]

Deal of the Day you probably could. Lightning deals probably not, but YMMV.

hoping for Sly Thieves in Time I think I let enough time pass from playing through the collection that I will enjoy it

[quote name='DesertLeo']Don't see why not.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='oscargrouch']Deal of the Day you probably could. Lightning deals probably not, but YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll see tomorrow about that. That if BI is on sale tomorrow.

Like I already posted (somehow was erased), Fusion Frenzy hd collection $59.99
and Bioshock Infinite for $57.99 from 3:10 a.m. to 4:07 a.m.

Dear amazon, have some decent deals and I won't poke fun at you on this forum.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']i think tomb raider was on the last goldbox deal...[/QUOTE]

Sure was. Different versions of it too.

Amazon Gold Box Deals

Deal(s) of the day
:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension $39.99
:ps3: God of War PS3 Bundle $279.99

:360: Gears of War: Judgment $44.99 (12 to 5 am)
:360: Halo 4 $29.99 (5 to 7 am)
:360::ps3: Hitman Absolution $18.99 (7 to 9 am)
:pc: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty $17.99 (9 to 11 am)
:360::ps3: Dead Space 3 $39.99 (11 to 12 pm)
iconamazon.gif
Tritton 720+ 7.1 Headset $99.99 (12 to 2pm)
iconamazon.gif
Turtle Beach Ear Force PX51 Premium Wireless Dolby Digital Gaming Headset $199.99 (2 to 4pm)
:3ds::psp: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward $29.99 (4pm to 6pm)
:360: Forza Horizon/Forza Horizon Limited Edition $19.99 (6 to 8pm)
:360: Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection $14.99 (8pm to 9pm)
iconamazon.gif

Amazon Gold Box Deals

[quote name='CheapyD'] Amazon Gold Box Deals

Deal(s) of the day
:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension $39.99
:ps3: God of War PS3 Bundle $279.99

:360: Gears of War: Judgment $44.99 (12 to 5 am)
:360: Halo 4 $29.99 (5 to 7 am)
:360::ps3: Hitman Absolution $18.99 (7 to 9 am)
:pc: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty $17.99 (9 to 11 am)
:360::ps3: Dead Space 3 $39.99 (11 to 12 pm)
iconamazon.gif
Tritton 720+ 7.1 Headset $99.99 (12 to 2pm)
iconamazon.gif
Turtle Beach Ear Force PX51 Premium Wireless Dolby Digital Gaming Headset $199.99 (2 to 4pm)
:3ds::psp: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward $29.99 (4pm to 6pm)
:360: Forza Horizon/Forza Horizon Limited Edition $19.99 (6 to 8pm)
:360: Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection $14.99 (8pm to 9pm)
iconamazon.gif

Amazon Gold Box Deals[/QUOTE]

/yawn

Crap, God of War? I was hoping for a good PS3 bundle since I'm suddenly in the market for one, but $279 is too steep when I don't care about any of the included games and would only be getting a month of PS+. Guess I'll keep waiting.

Havn't seen a good one of these in a long time...they are going to raise Gear of War $5 for the sale, classic those always make me laugh.

Darn...I would get the God of war legacy bundle ps3 if I had all my credit :( $280 would be a great price for it. Oh well, hope they put it on sale again when I have all my amazon credit stored away :p

Also, is Forza Horizon LE going to be $20 or the regular edition? If it is the LE, I'll pick it up and get rid of my regular copy.

[quote name='CheapyD']:360: Forza Horizon/Forza Horizon Limited Edition $19.99 (6 to 8pm)[/QUOTE]

What's the price of the LE? Same price for both?

another pass on an Amazon "sale" for me. Guess I'll wait for the next time Newegg or Best Buy put stuff on sale to spend some money.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward $29.99 is the only game I'm interested in...but I just can't afford it atm :/. The rest of the deals are very...meh

[quote name='Zolor23']What's the price of the LE? Same price for both?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. Even for $30 though I would bite on the LE if it's the steelbook one.

bread's done
Back