Amazon Video Games Gold Box Tuesday 4/22

[quote name="CaseX" post="11706246" timestamp="1398170361"]It's less than that. Looks like you got your wish!!! Amazing game by the way.[/quote]

Yep!! Saw it earlier. Ordered. Woohoo! :)

Ordered one for my Xbox 360 with some Amazon credit.

Wanted to use some of my $482 left on my live account from that $5 for 1500 points deal last May but Titanfall not available for download. :whistle2:(

Kinda figures origins, since it was added to the ps sale. Reviews have basically said if you own the other two, replay one and save your monies!

Says that origins for 3DS and Vita will be on sale. Vita's already down to $17, and I'm wondering how low they'll go. The crappy maple be worth dealing with for a $12 physical copy.

Maybe I've missed this but do gold box deals happen at 1 am EST? Would kinda like to see the Beyond price but don't know if I want it that bad.

Ordered one for my Xbox 360 with some Amazon credit.

Wanted to use some of my $482 left on my live account from that $5 for 1500 points deal last May but Titanfall not available for download. :whistle2:(
LOL. Talk about extreme. I only got 3 of those as I might skip MS entirely this gen. You better use them fast cause they do have expiration if you put them into your account prior to the points to $$$ conversion.

LOL. Talk about extreme. I only got 3 of those as I might skip MS entirely this gen. You better use them fast cause they do have expiration if you put them into your account prior to the points to $$$ conversion.
But they already converted the points over to dollars for me. As far as I know the money does not expire.

Planning on the Xbox One when cheaper and more AAA games on it. Then use my account to buy games.

I was wrong they do expire:

How does this change affect me? 

Any Microsoft Points you had remaining in your Microsoft account have been retired and we’ve added to your Microsoft account an amount in your local currency equal to or greater than the Xbox stores value of your Microsoft Points. This value we added is promotional and will remain in your Microsoft account through June 1, 2015. However, the currency you purchase and add to your account will not expire. You can use your local currency or an Xbox gift card (denominated in your local currency), in addition to other current payment methods available in your region, to purchase your favorite content on your Xbox One or Xbox 360.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/microsoft-points/microsoft-points-retire-faq

Last edited by a moderator:

Any Microsoft Points you had remaining in your Microsoft account have been retired and we’ve added to your Microsoft account an amount in your local currency equal to or greater than the Xbox stores value of your Microsoft Points. This value we added is promotional and will remain in your Microsoft account through June 1, 2015. However, the currency you purchase and add to your account will not expire. You can use your local currency or an Xbox gift card (denominated in your local currency), in addition to other current payment methods available in your region, to purchase your favorite content on your Xbox One or Xbox 360.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/microsoft-points/microsoft-points-retire-faq
Thanks for the heads up guys....

I should have the Xbox One before June 1, 2015 and will use the cash to download games and add ons.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was just going to post this. I'm sure many of us have accrued loads XBL points due to you-know-what, so it would helpful to spread this info around so others would let their hundreds of MS currency expire.

Too bad I'm not into skylanders and hand none of the starter sets. The singles for 3.99 doesn't sound so bad. Seeing spyro always make me wish they would bring back a stand alone spyro game and do it right. Love that dragon.

bread's done
Back