Amazon Video Games Gold Box Tuesday 5/27

Looks like the DotD is inFamous: Second Son. It says "coming soon" so no price is yet available. $39.99 hopefully?

EDIT: Looks like it's $35.99 if you click on the game. Woot! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy Sony must be scared and the PS4 is failing since this game is getting a big sale so soon.  I am doing this right?

I'm not seeing this on Amazon's site yet, but the deals app on my iPhone shows Call of Duty: Ghosts all day.

9:00 AM EDT Standard Edition
1:00 PM EDT Prestige Edition
5:00 PM EDT Hardened Edition
9:00 PM EDT Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Ghosts Ear Force Limited Edition Gaming Headsets

Oh boy Sony must be scared and the PS4 is failing since this game is getting a big sale so soon. I am doing this right?
No, I don't think so. Amazon's selling it as a 1 day temporary price cut. I think the discount comes out of Amazon's pockets and doesn't affect Sony at all. Am "I" doing this right?

I would like to point out too that the deal is for the STANDARD edition only and not the LIMITED edition. But believe me, you're not missing anything by getting the standard over the limited. The exclusive mission(s) sucked, but the Cole jacket was cool!

^sarcasm. It's mocking those that say doom and gloom decry time the xb1 has a sale but when sony does it they genuinely care for their fanbase.

This gen in a nutshell so far. It's awful. The community I mean. Not the systems. They're great.

I'm not seeing this on Amazon's site yet, but the deals app on my iPhone shows Call of Duty: Ghosts all day.

9:00 AM EDT Standard Edition
1:00 PM EDT Prestige Edition
5:00 PM EDT Hardened Edition
9:00 PM EDT Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Ghosts Ear Force Limited Edition Gaming Headsets
Looks about right. A shame it is only call of duty related items.

Second Son for 35.99 is not bad if you wanted it, I already bought too much this week to buy this dull looking and boring game though.

If you have played the first two Infamouses and loved playing them then you will enjoy Second Son.  Second son is my favorite of the three to play.  I love the multiple powers, though I wished there were more.  As for the story though, this is the weakest of the bunch imo.  So, the most fun to play but the worst story.  I plat'ed it, and sold it right away.  Due to the weak story I will not go back to SS.  35.99 isn't a bad price, but if you have waited this long why not wait until it drops to 20 where it would be a nice pickup.

If you have played the first two Infamouses and loved playing them then you will enjoy Second Son. Second son is my favorite of the three to play. I love the multiple powers, though I wished there were more. As for the story though, this is the weakest of the bunch imo. So, the most fun to play but the worst story. I plat'ed it, and sold it right away. Due to the weak story I will not go back to SS. 35.99 isn't a bad price, but if you have waited this long why not wait until it drops to 20 where it would be a nice pickup.
or wait til whenever they offer it as free rental on PS+, like the first 2 games did.

is the season pass cross compatiable.....so if I get it on the 360(since that one is 73.99 vs xbox one which is 173.99) will it work on the xbox one?

EDIT:

ok now it's showing up as 69,99 for all the consoles lol....weird

is the season pass cross compatiable.....so if I get it on the 360(since that one is 73.99 vs xbox one which is 173.99) will it work on the xbox one?
until 5/31(I think). Redeem the pass on the 360 and make sure you go download it on XB1. It should show up free under the XB1 marketplace.

I dunno ... I might get this Hardened for $50.

Seems like a better deal than having to part out all the junk in the Prestige set.

bread's done
Back