Amazon Videogame DoTD " No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle " $34.99

If I only had the money I would of been on this in a heartbeat. I really want to play this because I loved the first.

Thanks OP though.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']If I only had the money I would of been on this in a heartbeat. I really want to play this because I loved the first.

Thanks OP though.[/QUOTE]

your welcome , I have never heard of this game before but I saw it had decent reviews so i posted anyways :D

Eh, not a great price considering that it's $21.xx used on Gamestop right now with Edge and CAG16, and even cheaper if you stack all those codes and order more than $100 worth of stuff.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Eh, not a great price considering that it's $21.xx used on Gamestop right now with Edge and CAG16, and even cheaper if you stack all those codes and order more than $100 worth of stuff.[/QUOTE]
Took the words right out of my mouth.

I was hoping this would be a DOTD on Amazon soon. But this price isnt too great of a deal, I'm hoping for something in the mid to low 20s.

a wii game isn't worth that much, wait for the eventual $19.99 or below price. All hardcore games worth owning on the wii besides nintendo games drop to low prices.

Thanks op, in for 1. I know GS has a good deal going on, but my used game experience with them is bad... very bad. I don't mind paying extra to get a new copy.

I just finished this game, very good game. A lot better than the first. This price isn't too bad, but I bet it drops further soon.

I would not hesitate in buying this game. I would especially encourage people to buy it new so we can support this developer and their awesome skills. Hopefully we will get a third.

[quote name='marineal']a wii game isn't worth that much, wait for the eventual $19.99 or below price. All hardcore games worth owning on the wii besides nintendo games drop to low prices.[/QUOTE]

all hardcore games on all system drop you troll :roll:

please do not compare used to new prices.

big difference between a sealed copy from amazon and a grubby gamestop copy with a random pube in it.

[quote name='confoosious']please do not compare used to new prices.

big difference between a sealed copy from amazon and a grubby gamestop copy with a random pube in it.[/QUOTE]
I'm always a little confused when a deal on a new game is posted and someone responds, "Well, you can get it used for $10 less" or whatever. Yup, we're all aware that used games are cheaper than new.

big difference between a sealed copy from amazon and a grubby gamestop copy with a random pube in it.[/QUOTE]

^this :applause:

I probably will be ordering this later today after my check clears. I would prefer a new copy over a shitty gamestop refurb. :cool:

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']Man... Bought this game full-price at launch and still haven't played it... Backlogging is a bad idea.[/QUOTE]

Correction, backlogging at full price is a bad idea. I've thrown about 50 games in the backlog this month, at the cost of less than 5 full price new games.

Not that great, this was $41 earlier this week from Amazon, and down to $36 a few weeks ago. I'll wait for this to hit $10, just like I did for the first game.

[quote name='marineal']a wii game isn't worth that much, wait for the eventual $19.99 or below price. All hardcore games worth owning on the wii besides nintendo games drop to low prices.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='OnE3nD']all hardcore games on all system drop you troll [/QUOTE]

I don't think he's being a troll when he's telling the truth...

Games on the Wii follow that pattern exactly, you don't see many Sony or MS first party games keep high prices, or do you? Hmmm....well? (waits on answer) of course you don't.

I was looking over my collection of Wii games the other day and out of the 13 (at the time) 12 were 3rd party games that I got under $20, and it wasn't until recently (GOhastings.com sale) that I managed to get some Nintendo 1st party games for $20 a pop, they don't drop in price, ever. (Go check Amazon's price on Twighlight Princess...I can wait) .....it's $26 (used mind you) in the marketplace for a game that came out in 2006! That's insane.

If you check out any 1st party Sony or MS game, they'll be $20 or less (with some rare exceptions)

So I appreciate him spreading this information to others, especially when it's a helpful, informative post to help others.

Thanks OP for the heads up, and thanks marineal for mentioning about the price flucuations between Nintendo's 1st and 3rd party games for those who might not be privy to such things. ;)

No More Heroes 2 tanked in sales. Regardless of the actual game quality, due to this I'd expect it drop even further soon. Even better would be the PS3/360 collection of both games coming over here...

[quote name='Rozz']No More Heroes 2 tanked in sales. Regardless of the actual game quality, due to this I'd expect it drop even further soon. Even better would be the PS3/360 collection of both games coming over here...[/QUOTE]

But on the PS3/360, you won't be able to whack your wiimote up and down to recharge your sword.

[quote name='confoosious']But on the PS3/360, you won't be able to whack your wiimote up and down to recharge your sword.[/QUOTE]

Good point, other than the hd graphics I can't see any other reason to play it on 360 n ps3.

[quote name='___Vizion___']Good point, other than the hd graphics I can't see any other reason to play it on 360 n ps3.[/QUOTE]

Only other valid one would be for achievements/trophies ;)

[quote name='Ryuukishi']I'm always a little confused when a deal on a new game is posted and someone responds, "Well, you can get it used for $10 less" or whatever. Yup, we're all aware that used games are cheaper than new.[/QUOTE]
cry_baby.jpg

Talk about a completely inappropriate response.

I'm not sure that asking for common sense is whining but whatever.

If you're happy comparing apples to spoiled oranges, have fun.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Only other valid one would be for achievements/trophies ;)[/QUOTE]

hehe well said. Yeah that was the other point brewing in the head, glad you said it, didn't want to come off as an achievement whore when I'm a behind the closet achievement whore.

[quote name='confoosious']Talk about a completely inappropriate response.

I'm not sure that asking for common sense is whining but whatever.

If you're happy comparing apples to spoiled oranges, have fun.[/QUOTE]Whats the name of this website again? I thought people came here to find deals, and I know I'm not the only person who prefers to buy a used game for $12 cheaper than buying it new. I can also guarantee that someone reading that post decided to buy it used from gamestop. Its not like I came in here thread crapping, I just pointed out a different option. Some for you nazis here need to relax a little.

[quote name='___Vizion___']Good point, other than the hd graphics I can't see any other reason to play it on 360 n ps3.[/QUOTE]

Many of us prefer playing these games with standard controllers. I can still play them on the Wii without any trouble but I'd rather just have a PS3 controller in my hands instead.

[quote name='Rozz']Many of us prefer playing these games with standard controllers. I can still play them on the Wii without any trouble but I'd rather just have a PS3 controller in my hands instead.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. If they had announced this coming to the US for 360/ps3 I would have waited, but since it is only coming to Japan for now I ordered for wii.

bread's done
Back