Amazon Videogames goldbox event 8-28 6am pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

JN25WIL

CAGiversary!
So here are the clues enjoy. Looks like a few decent things in here this time. http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Gold Box Deal of the Day - GTA IV Complete + Max Payne 3 digital download bundle $24.99

6am - 4gig vita card $9.99

7am - Resistance Burning Skies $19.99

8am - G155 Gaming and Entertainment Mobile system $199.99

10am - Ghost Recon Pro Gamepad $19.99

12pm - Arkham City GOTY Edition PS3/360 $29.99

2pm - Little Big Planet 2 SE Move Bundle $49.99

4pm - Game of Thrones Art book bundle edition $29.99 PS3/360

6pm Sndicate PS3/360/PC $14.99

8pm - Nba 2k12 PS3/360

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']one thing i hate about the vita is if you RENT GAMES you got to jump though hoops to earn trohpies

its a pain in the ass to delete programs (unless my system is messed up)

and

LACK OF fucking GAMES

i got my vita on MARCH 28 2012 for 195 and only got 3 games i even play

Disgaea 3
hot shots golf
Dungeon Hunter Alliance

rented other games but mostly hated them all

still have sealed
unit 13 (anyone know if this is just a shooter or your can upgrade your troops
Mortal kombat had 10 left at gamestop
modnation

SKIES FOR VITA 20 PASSA

only gets 15 at best buy[/QUOTE]

Agreed with the lack of games but give it more time. Unit 13 is broken down into mission levels and you upgrade your troop by using them in missions. Each person in the troop has a specialty that can be unlocked for the other guys. No real big customization involved in the game, however.

whoa! a decent goldbox event. i'd rate this one a 7/10. if i didn't have such a huge backlog, and if i hadn't started graduate school this week, i might actually bite on some of these :whistle2:(

Hmm, I should still have that $20 credit from the Brave deal. Not sure if it will work on MS Points (need these by tomorrow for RB:Blitz), so depending on the price of GoT I may pick that up.

Yeah I thought it sounded odd for a Vita system deal but someone else had mentioned it in their post in the thread so I went with what they thought and hoped it might be a Vita deal. I've picked up a few Vita games on the cheap even though I still haven't purchased one yet. Just haven't seen a enough games to make me warrant a purchase yet.

Especially with my PS3, 360, PC backlog and the fact that I owned a PSP and numerous versions of the GB over the years never really playing them much at all. That Ruin game they showed over a year ago had me ready to make a purchase. I think it's a 2013 game now and they changed the name but can't remember to what exactly.

Oh well I may grab one around BF if there's a good deal then or during one of the holiday sales. The Ass Creed Bundle has me a lil interested....hmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nsxviper']6am - Vita memory
7am - Resistance: Burning Skies
8am - G155-Gaming and Entertainment Mobile System
10am - Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Pro Gamepad Controller
12pm - Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition
2pm - PlayStation Move Starter Bundle
4pm - Game of Thrones [RP]
6pm - Syndicate
8pm - NBA 2K12[/QUOTE]

These deals are crap!!

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']Crossing my fingers for a 19.99 Arkham City: GOTY or at LEAST a 24.99[/QUOTE]

$19.99 Arkham City: GOTY is my Wild-Card today.

Be on the lookout for a $49.99 :ps3: Move Starter Bundle, too.

[quote name='vegeta4567']These deals are crap!![/QUOTE]

But dont you want a ghost recon controller? It's all the rage.... Lol

I had the GTA/Max Payne bundle in my cart and hovered over the buy button for a few seconds before I backed out. I'm just not very interested in Max Payne, and I'm sure a better deal will come along on Steam for the GTA collection. All of those other deals suck.

[quote name='FerDK']Batman AC GOTY for $15 and I'm in. Sorry, but Best Buy deals spoiled me.[/QUOTE]

This. Too much BB now.

Damn, had no clue this was happening or I would have gotten in on Resistance. Need a new Vita game soon, may just get Madden.

I too would love to get Syndicate for $10-15. We shall see. PS3 or 360? [And of course the deal goes live when I will be driving from Miami.]

From the description I'm starting to wonder if it's not actually AC, it's the Batman controller.

ETA: It's
iconps3.gif
AC for $29.99.

$29.99 for AC GOTY. SHOCKER!

Glad I PMed it with GameStop at BBY a while ago for that price. I figured $30 was the lowest price we would get for this game for a while.

[quote name='TaylorM06']$29.99 for AC GOTY. SHOCKER!

Glad I PMed it with GameStop at BBY a while ago for that price. I figured $30 was the lowest price we would get for this game for a while.[/QUOTE]
Yep, wasn't surprised at all either.

Right, yeah I did too.

Was hoping AC:GOTY would be less than $25 so then it'd be cheaper to buy the GOTY rather than buy the DLC from the PSN store, and have a real case for the game since I bought the Collectors edition which houses the game in its artbook

Considering i missed this same exact sale after trading my vanilla AC in im satisfied with all the DLC for 10 bucks. I just wanted one damn suit, Batman Beyond. 5 bucks? no freaking way.

Yeah. Tempted on that Batman AC GOTY. But figure it will come down another $5-$10 by maybe black friday. Wouldnt get around to playing it until then anyway.

[quote name='eldergamer']Yeah. Tempted on that Batman AC GOTY. But figure it will come down another $5-$10 by maybe black friday. Wouldnt get around to playing it until then anyway.[/QUOTE]
This. That's the way I'm looking at a lot of the games I want still in the $30 range. I have enough now to keep me plenty busy 'till then.

[quote name='eldergamer']Yeah. Tempted on that Batman AC GOTY. But figure it will come down another $5-$10 by maybe black friday. Wouldnt get around to playing it until then anyway.[/QUOTE]

My guess is there won't be a $10 AC GOTY at Black Friday. There were WAY too many craptastic games this year, they'll clean out stock with them on Black Friday.

Inversion. $9.99. I can see it now.

[quote name='Esphyrian']Definitely got spoiled by BB, now I expect every sale to have a game for $10 or $15. LOL[/QUOTE]

Same here :cool:
Anyway, my backlog says ... thank you Amazon! :booty:

The only thing that did not disappoint me about this is the fact that all the offerings are disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back