Amazon Vita games price drops

Okay, what about the pacing? I didn't really like how 3 just sort of took me from daytime talking and relationship building to then being in one huge building of enemies (or at least that's how I remember it). Is this the same, or does it feel more open? More exploration?

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Depends which versions you compare. P4 you can control every character which you can only do in P3P. P4 has a lot more dialogue...like a lot imo. Small battle changes in P4 like the option to dizzy someone and you can do an all out attack when every enemy is *downed*.[/QUOTE]

I'm not really interested in the comparison, but thanks for taking the time out to do it for others.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I'm not really interested in the comparison, but thanks for taking the time out to do it for others.[/QUOTE]

i+c+wut+u+did+thar+_a4dd4d9fb3fe72e09d45b7c83cd0179f.png

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I'm not really interested in the comparison, but thanks for taking the time out to do it for others.[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there and how dare you. GTFO. That type of talk has no place here, and you should be ashamed!

Jack frost's original comment was truly a jack ass comment but let's all move on. He's only posting in this thread now to try to be helpful and redeem himself.

I dont need to redeem myself on an internet forum lol, I expressed that I find it annoying when people do what I complained about and its not gonna change. I find a lot of things annoying on here also like when people post "aw, $2 over my price point, ill wait" seriously?

When people ask things I know about im gonna help them.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']I dont need to redeem myself on an internet forum lol, I expressed that I find it annoying when people do what I complained about and its not gonna change. I find a lot of things annoying on here also like when people post "aw, $2 over my price point, ill wait" seriously?

When people ask things I know about im gonna help them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']I dont need to redeem myself on an internet forum lol, I expressed that I find it annoying when people do what I complained about and its not gonna change. I find a lot of things annoying on here also like when people post "aw, $2 over my price point, ill wait" seriously?

When people ask things I know about im gonna help them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's annoying but people will always post useless crap, it's just how the internet works unfortunately. :(

[quote name='theking20']Mortal Kombat was on PS+ for Europe this month, so i'm gonna assume the US PS+ will get it soon, like a month or two, otherwise i would buy one.

might get lego batman[/QUOTE]MK was $10 a while ago @ GS & it had a $28 TIV @ BB. I would've thought there'd be a glut of new "used" copies around after that.

[quote name='ZincAlloy']I want MK Vita so badly but I paid 60 for the PS3 version and I don't want to buy the same game twice. I'm so jelly of Europe :([/QUOTE]Wow, I thought pretty much most scored it for much cheaper since TRU had it for $30 the week after release & most people who jumped on the $30 credit deal from BB got at least $20 back via pm from TRU. Along with Portal 2 both of those games were some of the best day 1 gaming deals out.

Regret paying $40 for the digital download of MK...not because it isn't a great game, but that it's constantly been on sale.

[quote name='Dranakin']Regret paying $40 for the digital download of MK...not because it isn't a great game, but that it's constantly been on sale.[/QUOTE]

That's the same with any game, personally I would have never payed for this game msrp regardless how much I enjoy MK, I payed $20 for my copy during some GS sale.

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']wake me up when rayman origins is 14.99.

i have no idea how i missed the Fry's rayman origins for 14.99[/QUOTE]

I think I just paid this amount for the digital version on PS+ last week.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']If they dont make posts like that and I can get the same deals then yeah I agree.

complete opposite for me. I enjoyed it much more especially since you can fast forward through all the dialogue. I also dont see how its hard to remember what you were doing if you stop playing for a while since its based off a calendar of events.[/QUOTE]

Looking at ur name and avatar picture i can see why it would be a opposite for you lol.

holy crap. Of all the useless things that people post on CAG in the deal forums, I never thought I'd see someone complain about a user THANKING another poster for the deals. That's an all time low. Hell, we probably need more of thanking around here.

MK is amazing regardless of price. If you were or are addicted to the console port, then get the vita as well because if you play with the d-pad, you'll get the same feel and experience on the vita.

I almost went with lego batman, but then realized its a 3DS port and not a full console port. Apparently the 3DS port is horrible.

On a side note, jack and zaku should just make out viciously. I'd like to see that. With tongue and everything.

Mmmm...

[quote name='giantqtipz']MK is amazing regardless of price. If you were or are addicted to the console port, then get the vita as well because if you play with the d-pad, you'll get the same feel and experience on the vita.

I almost went with lego batman, but then realized its a 3DS port and not a full console port. Apparently the 3DS port is horrible.

On a side note, jack and zaku should just make out viciously. I'd like to see that. With tongue and everything.

Mmmm...[/QUOTE]

Now this is how to post! Information in the 1st portion. Thank you for that. I too almost went for Lego batman 2 as well.

And funny ha,ha in the 2nd. Good post.:applause:

[quote name='eilegz']so i am[/QUOTE]

I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse here but its worth every penny of its MSRP, then again I never played it on ps2 so my decision was definitely easier

bread's done
Back