Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

While I'm happy to have my perfect launch PS4 and not have to worry about it I'm still jealous of you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave it a second shot since I tried a few days ago, just got a second cancellation.....my friend would be stoked if I told him I found one for that price

EDIT: Decided to try the "Mint" one once and the order actually shows up in my history now and not under cancelled

EDIT2: Moved to canceled :'(

Man every time I see a crazy deal on something in the warehouse that I already own I'm thinking...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8

picked up a LN ps4, just to see if I could.  surprisingly the order went thru without 1-clicking or anything.  since i already have one that i paid MSRP for (sigh), releasing this one back out into the wild.

Still need to find a 240ish ps4 that damn CAlifornia tax makes it automatically 20 dollars more
there was an acceptable for 238 i think, but i don't think any cag will be quick enough to get one of those if they come back in stock

Tried one on a whim, not that I really want to mess with it after the reports today, and cancelled immediately like last time. Guess it's time to call Amazon! :whee:
i don't know if any one has speculated but, i got my nfs ps4 on the first try, do you guys think the order only goes through IF amazon has a record of you buying a ps4 or xone to begin with? Since this always shows up at product info page:

Instant Order Update for [INH]. You purchased this item on decembruary xxth, 20xx. view this order

Edition: PlayStation 4

i don't know if any one has speculated but, i got my nfs ps4 on the first try, do you guys think the order only goes through IF amazon has a record of you buying a ps4 or xone to begin with? Since this always shows up at product info page:

Instant Order Update for [INH]. You purchased this item on decembruary xxth, 20xx. view order

People brought that up before as well, I ordered my Xbox One through Amazon and got it on launch, but it was a Day One and these are Standard so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

there was an acceptable for 238 i think, but i don't think any cag will be quick enough to get one of those if they come back in stock

Instant Order Update for [INH]. You purchased this item on decembruary xxth, 20xx. view this order

Maybe but I never purchase a ps4 from amazon and I was able to order a NFS ps4

lol all the people one clicking / buying 'just to see if they could'. I feel your pain I also have both consoles that I picked up day one for msrp...These deals definitely make me gawk, I feel like buying one 'just cause' too haha

I tried a PS4 at one point just to see if it was the same results so I could verify since I had a launch system and still no go.

Then maybe you could order a new one, order the NFS, and cancel the original before it gets shipped?

Just ordered five PS4 systems. Looking forward to flipping them on Craigslist. Also, my other three came in the mail today (still waiting on two more that got delayed in shipping) and so far they seem to work fine. Thinking about ordering a few more before the greedy Slickdeals hoarders get in on the action.

Just ordered five PS4 systems. Looking forward to flipping them on Craigslist. Also, my other three came in the mail today (still waiting on two more that got delayed in shipping) and so far they seem to work fine. Thinking about ordering a few more before the greedy Slickdeals hoarders get in on the action.
Get a nice collection of lead and knife wounds for those PS4s!

Me too. I have 27 coming Saturday. Profit galore.

Actually, I'm a little annoyed now. There's a scratch on the back of the one of the PS4 controllers. It works fine but that wasn't in the description. It said "All accessories are present and undamaged." This is clearly damage. Going to contact Amazon to get some credit so that I can put it towards another system.

Here is post below from slickdeals, so it looks like Sony will still honor the 1 year warranty base on release date. 

Yes, I bought one for $276 2 weeks ago. It was broken, but I called Sony support and they assured me that the console was indeed under warranty. I specifically told them it was used from Amazon, and they said it didn't matter. I sent it in, and they're sending me a replacement console. It'll arrive tomorrow.

Buy this.

The condition was "Like New" for me. It was basically pristine, with the exception of a small mark on the box and a few tiny scratches by the hdmi port. It turned on for 5 minutes, crashed, and was totally messed up. Wouldn't even boot into safe mode. It was in their repair shop for about 5 minutes before they sent me the replacement. I guess it was pretty messed up!

Also, they tried to get me to buy an extension on the warranty. I'm going to hold off until the warranty is almost up and then extend it by another year. I'll post my experience with the new console tomorrow, if anyone is interested. Also feel free to ask questions about how the entire process went. I don't mind answering.

Lol the same can be said about you lol

I really want to go to bed but these PS4s have me paranoid that I'm going to miss another restock.  If I stay up nothing will happen for sure though.

My (VG) Not For Sale/Replacement Console PS4 came today (Paid $275 w/ Tax)

System came with the RMA labels inside the PS4 box. I honestly thought the system was a DUD after reading the RMA labels. I decided to test it out anyways and nothing seems to be wrong with it. The system went online and updated to the latest software. I put in AC 4 Black Flag and let it play on idle for a good 2 hours without any issues. Not too satisfied with the condition of the system due to the scratches/clouding on certain areas of the top glossy part.

Conclusion = It's going to GS

kwsZsT8.jpg

bread's done
Back