Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Just wanted to to let people know what i got when i ordered the 277.19 VG PS4. Came in today, box of course was not sealed. But inside everything was like I just opened a new console. Everything was in protective packaging and the controller still had those protective stickers over the buttons. Console so far working perfect and i was able to redeem the $10 psn code. Best part is that it came with a brand new copy of Knack. Sooo happy about that since its one of the games i wanted for PS4
Now everyone who didn't get Knack go complain!

Just wanted to to let people know what i got when i ordered the 277.19 VG PS4. Came in today, box of course was not sealed. But inside everything was like I just opened a new console. Everything was in protective packaging and the controller still had those protective stickers over the buttons. Console so far working perfect and i was able to redeem the $10 psn code. Best part is that it came with a brand new copy of Knack. Sooo happy about that since its one of the games i wanted for PS4
Congrats on everything working and getting the free game. When did you place your order?

No game with mine, but just as well I paid 250 and mine is perfect too!

Hope everyone else who got one has such good luck.

Both of my NFS PS4 were in like new condition. One PS4 $10 credit was already used though but all the cords were new on both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see most are getting good condition PS4s. Pretty awesome someone got Knack with theirs. I ordered a couple yesterday to mix and match then resell (or return if necessary) the rest. I don't know why but people are still paying a little over msrp on ebay even for used consoles.

Good to see most are getting good condition PS4s. Pretty awesome someone got Knack with theirs. I ordered a couple yesterday to mix and match then resell (or return if necessary) the rest. I don't know why but people are still paying a little over msrp on ebay even for used consoles.
People don't realize how wonderful (for the most part) AWD is. xD

Question i bought a new ps4 from amazon do i buy the warranty on psn or wait until the default 1 year runs out?
I have the same question but for my NFS PS4. Wonder if I should do the GS trade in upgrade to new (one year Sony, $35 after taxes) or just buy the extension on my current one for a longer warranty (2/3 years? for $50). Kind of torn because the console looked new, plays great, and I think warranties in general are a waste of money. What are most folks doing with theirs?

Think I remember someone saying earlier it was $50-$60 bucks for a 1-2 Year Warranty from Sony.

I think you should call them and ask though just to be certain.

(Edit) Ops actually yeah, the trade in is cheaper since credit is around $397.50

Think I remember someone saying earlier it was $50-$60 bucks for a 1-2 Year Warranty from Sony.

I think you should call them and ask though just to be certain.

(Edit) Ops actually yeah, the trade in is cheaper since credit is around $397.50
49.95. Also covers 1 controller. At least that's what the CSR said to me when I talked to them about sending my console in. Although if I remember correctly it should cover 2 controllers, but she only said 1

wouldn't gs upgrade be tax free because its in trade credit?

I went in and did that, and just told them i was doing it for the power up points i would get, total was less than $3 out of pocket

Randomly tried a Not For Sale X1 (I'm a glutton for punishment) and it's preparing for shipment. Why did I do it, why why why...

I have the same question but for my NFS PS4. Wonder if I should do the GS trade in upgrade to new (one year Sony, $35 after taxes) or just buy the extension on my current one for a longer warranty (2/3 years? for $50). Kind of torn because the console looked new, plays great, and I think warranties in general are a waste of money. What are most folks doing with theirs?
Well most 1st wave of console hardware have the highest fail rate in the past. Does new consoles need the psn warranty right away or am i covered for a full year then after that i need to get the psn one.

Well most 1st wave of console hardware have the highest fail rate in the past. Does new consoles need the psn warranty right away or am i covered for a full year then after that i need to get the psn one.
The first year that comes with it covers the standard manufacturer's stuff like defects and then the PSN extends it and also offers an accidental component. The accidental one reportedly also covers the controller and USB ports which aren't normally covered apparently.

I recommend a Squaretrade Warranty if the console is newly purchased.

A 3 year warranty with them for the PS4 would be $49 after a 30% coupon which are easy to find, and their warranty doesn't go in effect until the manufacturer warranty is finished. Their shipping is also fast and they pay both ways so it's easy to go through.

Have a code to PM if you're interested

http://www.squaretrade.com/videogames-warranty

Here's some info I found about the warranty:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/Warranty

To be safe you have 30 days from purchasing your console to buy the extended warranty (adds another 2 years to your standard 1 year warranty).

So if you buy one of these you can cover yourself for at least 3 years from your original purchase date.

Edit: looks like others have already posted some more info

Picked up the $18 Pokémon Black Version 2 posted awhile back. Got it today and it was brand new, sticker on the outside, there is a very small dent in the cover art, which I guess was what pushed it to AWD. I have received new items from Amazon in worse condition.

I wouldn't trust a not for sale console. The last 50 or so pages have been about those, and the majority of them have major issues, even though it says mint. So it's up to you whether or not you want to buy it.

Chances are: A, the order will get cancelled immediately, B: you'll get a fucked up console, or C: you might get lucky and score a great deal. But a lot of people have been unlucky with these, because technically, they ARE not for sale.

Sorry I haven't been keeping an eye on this thread but what are these "not for sale replacement" xbox one?
Ones that are either replacement consoles for people that have had systems break, or ones that were returned due to issues or just because they didn't want it.

Some people are getting orders through sometimes they just get cancelled instantly, some people have had issues with the consoles but Sony/Microsoft will fix most of the launch issues, and you would also need to then buy a new warranty for it.

So my friend got her NFS PS4 from Amazon and it has the blue light of death. Do we just call up the regular Sony support folks to try and get it deviced?

Made sure to complain about the missing USB cable, missing headset, and the free copy of Knack while complaining about my back to back damaged Stick of Truth CEs.  Did I forget anything to add that will bump my total refund up over 9000?

I recommend a Squaretrade Warranty if the console is newly purchased.

A 3 year warranty with them for the PS4 would be $49 after a 30% coupon which are easy to find, and their warranty doesn't go in effect until the manufacturer warranty is finished. Their shipping is also fast and they pay both ways so it's easy to go through.

Have a code to PM if you're interested

http://www.squaretrade.com/videogames-warranty
Squaretrade was a nightmare years ago they did nothing for me multi times on eflat lol.

So eld i need to get psn warranty within 30 days you sure?

Here's some info I found about the warranty:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/Warranty

To be safe you have 30 days from purchasing your console to buy the extended warranty (adds another 2 years to your standard 1 year warranty).

So if you buy one of these you can cover yourself for at least 3 years from your original purchase date.

Edit: looks like others have already posted some more info
I hope it includes free ship back and forth if it breaks lol

I hope it includes free ship back and forth if it breaks lol
It does.

Here's more info from Sony's actual website (phone number (866) 716-7669) :

http://us.playstation.com/support/protection-plan/faqs/

I actually ended up getting the accidental plan on my console, lady was really nice and the plan encompasses my original purchase date Feb 2014 - Feb 2017. She said it was fine that it was a NFS console and that they even sell warranties to people who buy consoles from Rent-a-centers. Worth the peace of mind, now I don't have to religiously test the thing like I am paranoid. :D

Squaretrade was a nightmare years ago they did nothing for me multi times on eflat lol.

So eld i need to get psn warranty within 30 days you sure?
If you want the accidental version for $10 more then yes. If you're getting either it's worth the $10 because it covers it from the stuff that's more likely to happen to it: spills, if it gets pulled off the shelf, if you break a USB port plugging stuff in while still covering it from the other stuff that the normal extended warranty would cover. It's the plan I would have bought personally out of the various options but after the hullabaloo over the BLOD died down I decided I could live without one.

• CONSOLE DEVICES - In addition to coverage for Product hardware failures due to defects in workmanship and/or materials, or due to normal wear and tear, this Service Plan also provides coverage for accidental damage from handling (such as drops, liquid spills, and cracks) that occur during normal use and operation in accordance with the manufacturer's written specifications, in an appropriate operating environment. Coverage will apply only if purchased within thirty (30) days from the date Your Product was purchased. Product inspection for neglect or abuse will be performed prior to service and the determination is at the sole discretion of the authorized service provider.

It does.

Here's more info from Sony's actual website:

http://us.playstation.com/support/protection-plan/faqs/

I actually ended up getting the accidental plan on my console, lady was really nice and the plan encompasses Feb 2014 - Feb 2017. She said it was fine that it was a NFS console and that they even sell warranties to people who buy consoles from Rent-a-centers. Worth the peace of mind, now I don't have to religiously test the thing like I am paranoid. :D
I will have to buy by wed i just hate spending $500 or more for console alone with warranty that is a very expensive total. I hope they take a printed reicept from amazon order history if i need to use warranty. I never buy warranty cause most times not worth it but console early versions are iffy.

I will have to buy by wed i just hate spending $500 or more for console alone with warranty that is a very expensive total. I hope they take a printed reicept from amazon order history if i need to use warranty. I never buy warranty cause most times not worth it but console early versions are iffy.
I would assume they would since Amazon is probably the largest single source of PS4 sales.

I would assume they would since Amazon is probably the largest single source of PS4 sales.
Yeah i might call monday to make sure but hell who trusts reps these days muhaha

Isnt psn having spend 60 get 10 back this tue that would make it so sweeter.

I'm just setting myself up here but personally I've never bought a warranty for anything in my life and things have gone okay. I figure if I buy something from AWD and it works the first few days with no issues then it's safe. If anything does happen in the first month I just send it back and get another.

/livin on the edge.

sniped as I was checking out :(

BONUS story: I was at a hot milf's house last night. We're making out all hot and heavy but she keeps stopping me. We make out again but she stops me again and I go home with blue balls. Then she gets pissed later that I didn't bone her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU

I'm just setting myself up here but personally I've never bought a warranty for anything in my life and things have gone okay. I figure if I buy something from AWD and it works the first few days with no issues then it's safe. If anything does happen in the first month I just send it back and get another.

/livin on the edge.
I normally don't either but I had mixed experiences with the PS3 last generation. My first new slim PS3 I purchased back in 2009 had an issue with hard drive within 20 minutes of setting up the console. Amazon exchanged this with another new console and that thing worked fantastic up until last year where it was having trouble reading double layered bluray disks (some blu ray movies wouldn't read, and I had to tilt the system at an angle ghetto style in order for it to read The Last of Us).

Needless to say I'll probably be hoping the thing craps out on me in 2-3 years so they can upgrade me to a PS4 redesign/slim.

/livin on the edge.
Statistically it's not worth it on most products, including game consoles. Which is why if I was to buy one would have only bought the accidental version from Sony because the added value was greater than the added cost when if it works through the first year it's significantly less likely to have a normal use failure within it's expected operating life. Having a console tumble off a shelf, get spilled on, dropped while transporting or other accidental damage is much more likely and especially so if multiple people are handling it.

BONUS story: I was at a hot milf's house last night. We're making out all hot and heavy but she keeps stopping me. We make out again but she stops me again and I go home with blue balls. Then she gets pissed later that I didn't bone her
That's what you get for having an aptronym.

Nope. Ryse was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1KqJytNSXs

All these reports of AWD PS4s suffering from BLOD and this poor guy gets hit with the infernal BBOD instead. Dem feels. :(

bread's done
Back