Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I saw someone drop their Titanfall Collector's Edition and went back into the store to exchange for a better one. I feel bad for the last guy to pick his up. And that thing is HUGE.

I wonder how much Amazon will deduct those dingers @ the Warehouse.

I'm going to end up selling my extra titanfall to a coworker at cost to me. I had put originally id be picking the game up. Would there be any way he could do it now or would I have to do it still?

I'm going to end up selling my extra titanfall to a coworker at cost to me. I had put originally id be picking the game up. Would there be any way he could do it now or would I have to do it still?
they usually ask for id of the pickup person they have on the order and credit card or payment method used to be shown

points above

you lucky bastard lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on titanfall 360 dingers

Nevermind, doesnt come out for a couple more weeks. Thought they came out same time.

I am guessing $77.xx but that is purely a guess based on what they have gone for similar items in that price range in the past. Either way someone is a lucky son of gun for getting one cheap before the game is even out. Congrats to whomever.
Dark Souls II CE was $77.19 for G.
Would you look at that. I must be sentient. :whee:

Back on topic (It took Eld and Cj to go away to get a restock, go figure!):

:ps3: PlayStation 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Bundle (LN) $141.32

:ps3: PlayStation 3 40GB System (LN) $136.16

:ps3: Mass Effect Trilogy (LN) $23.75
:ps3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (LN) $19.62

:ps3: Madden NFL 25 (LN) $16.31
:ps3: Best of PlayStation Network, Vol. 1 (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Worms Collection (LN) $13.36
:ps3: NHL 13 (LN) $7.66

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (LN) $14.84

:vita: Muramasa Rebirth (LN) $24.01

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 (LN) $22.27
:vita: LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes (LN) $20.74
:vita: The Walking Dead (LN) $18.53
:vita: Rayman Legends (LN) $18.32
:vita: Rayman Origins (A) $15.89 (G) $17.21 (LN) $19.86
:vita: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (LN) $14.84
:vita: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (LN) $14.84
:vita: Resistance: Burning Skies (LN) $14.84

:wiiu: Batman: Arkham Origins (LN) $22.25
:wiiu: Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (LN) $14.84

:3ds: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $22.72
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (LN) $22.27
:3ds: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (LN) $22.02
:3ds: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (LN) $21.15

:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (LN) $20.75

:3ds: LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (LN) $19.33
:3ds: Project X Zone (LN) $14.84
:3ds: Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (LN) $14.82
:3ds: Scribblenauts Unmasked - A DC Comics Adventure (LN) $13.45
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! (LN) $12.75
:3ds: Scribblenauts Unlimited (LN) $12.03

:ds: Etrian Odyssey (LN) $19.87

:xb1: Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition (G) $39.31 (LN) $45.36
:xb1: Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Art Book Packaging) (G) $38.85

:xb1: Zoo Tycoon (LN) $29.69

:360: Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition (G) $19.06 (LN) $21.99
:360: Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe Collector's Edition (G) $13.30
:360: Record of Agarest War Zero Limited Edition (LN) $12.66

:360: Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $22.11

:360: Forza Horizon (LN) $19.09
:360: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (LN) $16.33

:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $15.59
:360: Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel (LN) $14.84

:360: The Serious Sam Collection (LN) $14.84
:360: DMC: Devil May Cry (LN) $12.16

NVIDIA SHIELD (G) $160.87

Would you look at that. I must be sentient. :whee:

Back on topic (It took Eld and Cj to go away to get a restock, go figure!):
They need to barely miss the restock for it to be truly glorious. Else, we get average prices. Sacrifice yourselves, Eld and CJ, so we can behold another True Restock!

They need to barely miss the restock for it to be truly glorious. Else, we get average prices. Sacrifice yourselves, Eld and CJ, so we can behold another True Restock!
Lol! They did, as the restock happened shortly after Eld went to bed and so did Cj even though Cj was just here a moment ago. Still a bunch of stuff up but stuff that has gone for around the same as the restock last time. Nothing new yet. Its as if AW has learned to read ip activity on Eld's end and responds accordingly. :whee: :lol:

Hahaha, true. I checked on the MGS PS3 thinking it was the Gunmetal one, and was disappointed. The AWD Gunmetal one is $291.xx :cry:

DS2U, do you think either of those ME2 CE's has a chance of the Collector Armor code being unused? I already have a CE (from AWD, of course :p) but I might grab another if I can Finally put Shepard in Collector Armor...

DS2U, do you think either of those ME2 CE's has a chance of the Collector Armor code being unused? I already have a CE (from AWD, of course :p) but I might grab another if I can Finally put Shepard in Collector Armor...
I am leaning towards them being used since it is a pure gamble at this point for that CE. The description makes it look as if they were trade ins so it is at the discretion of the owner if it was left unused which would be very unlikely but not out of realm of possibilities.

you can get the collector's armor from the digital PC version and the armor is for use on the console version. That's what I did.

I am leaning towards them being used since it is a pure gamble at this point for that CE. The description makes it look as if they were trade ins so it is at the discretion of the owner if it was left unused which would be very unlikely but not out of realm of possibilities.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I don't want to add unnecessary returns to my account (have had to contact CS a few times recently) so I guess I'll pass on this one.

In more sad news...

The LN PS4 I ordered last week with one-day shipping now has a delivery date of the 17th :(. I already talked to CS when they bumped the date to today and got the shipping waived but I really need the system in ASAP. Should I contact CS Again?

In more sad news...

The LN PS4 I ordered last week with one-day shipping now has a delivery date of the 17th :(. I already talked to CS when they bumped the date to today and got the shipping waived but I really need the system in ASAP. Should I contact CS Again?

bah missed grandia 2 as well.  Of course if grandia 3 pops up I wont miss that one since I already got that before at what will be more than likely a higher price than what it gets listed for here ;_; at like new but ends up being sealed of course just to rub even more salt into that wound.

I still love you eld  :D/

Oh and my ds lite is still preparing for shipment.  that thursday delivery seems less and less likely and seems more like its gonna get cancelled.

I feel I didn't miss to much. Let the restock continue! And let's hope diablo 3 goes on sale so I can see a better used price!

Completely wasted chat with "Bari" trying to figure out why my PS4 is now being delivered on the 17th despite paying for one-day shipping and no mention of it being backordered. Did anyone else who ordered one on Thursday have theirs ship?

Completely wasted chat with "Bari" trying to figure out why my PS4 is now being delivered on the 17th despite paying for one-day shipping and no mention of it being backordered. Did anyone else who ordered one on Thursday have theirs ship?
They can't ship what they don't have. My assumption is they oversold the PS4s. You'll either be getting a conpletely new one, or they're banking on the fact that there'll be a messed up one in their new delivery. Or it could just be coincidence and something screwed up on their end in the process of delivering/prep.

Since you contacted them and changed to one day delivery, that's probably why they didn't just cancel the box if they oversold.

They can't ship what they don't have. My assumption is they oversold the PS4s. You'll either be getting a conpletely new one, or they're banking on the fact that there'll be a messed up one in their new delivery. Or it could just be coincidence and something screwed up on their end in the process of delivering/prep.

Since you contacted them and changed to one day delivery, that's probably why they didn't just cancel the box if they oversold.
I chose one-day delivery when I ordered, and there was no mention of it being back-ordered at that time either. I know stock is scarce with PS4's but one-day shipping should count for something with this. Especially if other people who did FSSS at the same time are starting to get their orders shipped out.

im about to go on a gamestop run for kindle cards ill prob regret it because a. immediately after they will finally announce a 3/5/7 deal and b. because a massive restock will hit 

im about to go on a gamestop run for kindle cards ill prob regret it because a. immediately after they will finally announce a 3/5/7 deal and b. because a massive restock will hit
Indeed because I'm about to leave the house for about two hours. Don't you leave to or it will for sure. You just stay there until I come back then you can go.

bread's done
Back