Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I am soz, I honestly have been trying to snipe a damn Xbox One all day long on 3 monitors with page monitor/auto refresh and not a damn thing has popped up. When the PS4 popped up, it is Like New by the way I check the description again and it is a dinger, for $257 I just couldn't pass it up. The good news is there is the possibility of some $257 PS4's popping up.

I wonder how they price stuff, is it based off in stock items or is it physically being priced by a team?

Has anyone else noticed the Xbox one page says "With Forza Motorsport 5" now? That was not there last night.
Congrats. Wish I could've gotten it, but you were faster, so no hard feelings. I was going to end up keeping it, and be angry at myself for spending so much money *shrugs*

Yeah, I saw that too. There's also a seller selling it for 375 with nothing included but the box. "Guaranteed to work", until you try to turn it on that is.

Thanks Eld. Sorry you weren't able to catch this restock. D= hopefully everything turns out alright with your SoT this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
bleh I cancelled the wrong LN PS4. I see the one I cancelled just had a generic description whereas the other LN I have on order talks about it being tested and fully functional. Will wait for another LN to pop up I guess.

Got my $250 "acceptable" Xbone today... I think they were being a little too hard on it when they graded its condition- it's literally like new. They even threw in the batteries and an unused headset. Plus, it works flawlessly. Easily my best deal of the year.

4MalAC8h.jpg

Yeah, I know it's flipped the other way, but I'm too excited to worry about composure... lol

Got my $250 "acceptable" Xbone today... I think they were being a little too hard on it when they graded its condition- it's literaly like new. They even threw in the batteries and an unused headset. Plus, it works flawlessly. Easily my best deal of the year.
Grape jelly.

This. If they were to split off the amazon videos/lending library/soon-to-be-music from the shipping, i'd probably just renew the shipping. but I don't even know if I save $80 on shipping a year as it is
If average shipping is maybe $3 and Amazon Prime is $100 then you need to order approx. 33 individual items under $35 to make it worth it. I'd wager most hardcore AWD gamer buyers probably do just that.

As usual you're all welcome. That stuff popped up under a minute after I went AFK to go to the library and grocery store. At least it wasn't nearly as bad as last week.

My Stick of Truth hasn't shipped yet but has been bumped up to the 19th at least (from the 25th) so it's completely ridiculous that passes for two day shipping but at least it's less likely to be outright cancelled.

Yes, it's standard micro USB and will charge from a PC or wall adapter like any micro USB device.

Hopefully it's turns up at 12:01PM Friday then.

Free month of Prime is their policy if they miss a guaranteed delivery date and it's shipped by them. They don't always want to do it, even when you ask, but it's actual policy. So if anything she should get both.

Holy crap, not going to be stalking that Symphonia CE endlessly. Especially since I ordered one new for $100 when they came back up for back order a week or so ago and they just updated the date to next week. Stupid AWD and it's sentience.
Yea, glad I already got mine. Was interested in a second from AWD if the price was right but looks like that's not gonna happen....

I ordered 1 16GB memory card for vita and I received 2?They sent a 16GB that has not been opened but the cardboard is in rough shape and the other memory card was in a plastic bag.Anyone have this happened to them?

I want a Wii U really bad, but I want it to be in like pristine condition. I know the description sounds like it's a dinger, but "good" is kind of low, so I'm worried there might be more stuff wrong with it. I don't care about the box, just the console and games.

Got my $250 "acceptable" Xbone today... I think they were being a little too hard on it when they graded its condition- it's literally like new. They even threw in the batteries and an unused headset. Plus, it works flawlessly. Easily my best deal of the year.

4MalAC8h.jpg

Yeah, I know it's flipped the other way, but I'm too excited to worry about composure... lol
Congrats!! Here's a picture of the xbox 1 paid only $250 for:

xbox1.jpg

Yea, glad I already got mine. Was interested in a second from AWD if the price was right but looks like that's not gonna happen....
Yeah, I just really can't justify keeping one for $100. The figures are too small and I just got a brand new, factor sealed copy the other day for $30. So basically I'm paying $70 for a steelbook at that point. It is a lovely and understated looking CE and I would love to have one but was hoping we would at least see a couple for around $60 before AWD's sentience kicked in.

I ordered 1 16GB memory card for vita and I received 2?They sent a 16GB that has not been opened but the cardboard is in rough shape and the other memory card was in a plastic bag.Anyone have this happened to them?
Had that happen with the Wiimote I ordered a few months back, got two band new ones that were stuck in a ziplock with a single label on them. Then MAR came in and told me that I stole from Amazon for multiple weeks.

Ghost listings are showing back up. Or maybe the cancellation ones are finally back in the system. Dunno. Now that I think about it, I should just get one, because technically I would have to pay tax on a new one too, so I'd still save roughly the same amount. Argh. Dilemmas.

Kind of surprised that someone bought that Symphonia CE, then again people were paying $80+ for BD CEs that sold in seconds.
Yeah, me too. I've been reading the thread for the CE and it seems like tons of people have had success getting it new from amazon and Namco, but maybe people are unaware of those venues. Or maybe they're out of stock now, idk. I haven't checked Namco.

$259.79 G ps4 popped up then disappeared immediately
I grabbed it! I'd been sitting there refreshing the page for a good 20-25 minutes and was just about to give up. That one popped up and I thankfully had One-Click on. Didn't think it would go through, but it did!

Thanks guys!

Kind of surprised that someone bought that Symphonia CE, then again people were paying $80+ for BD CEs that sold in seconds.
They were going for $190-$200 the week before and after release on eBay. I shouldn't be but I' continually surprised at how much over MSRP people will pay for some CE.

Edit: A worse example is the FF HD CE that is still in stock at Square Enix store yet going for ~$30-$40 over MSRP last I checked...crazy!!

That's good to hear. I just wish I would have read the description before I ordered it. Now I can't tell what it said, other than "Good" condition. Oh well, guess I'll find out once it gets here.
Check the "order details" page on your order - I could see the condition/description on my Bravely Default (standard) order before it even shipped

They were going for $190-$200 the week before and after release on eBay. I shouldn't be but I' continually surprised at how much over MSRP people will pay for some CE.
especially considering jrpg is still niche, and a large number of westerners in the north america reigon favors fps genre to jrpg. there are actually people who are willing to pay that much for it.

I hope you mean Good because I paid $20 more for a Very Good PS4 last week...

[SIZE=small]Condition: Used - Like New[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.[/SIZE]

Got my 'very good' Wii Fit U bundle today. Everything seems to work great. I got the game all set up without any hitch anyway. Whoever had it before me may have used to board but I can't be sure. The Wii Fit meter hadn't ever been used. The box showed some pretty obvious damage and the plastic on the case is creased but all in all pretty happy with it for $62.

bread's done
Back