Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

A while ago I sold my Vita on AMZ for $175, I believe. I included a 16gb memory stick and my trigger grip. One full year of use, but my system was pristine. Hope the person is enjoying it.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 80GB MotorStorm Bundle (G) $107.29

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Star Ocean: The Second Story (A) $14.79
Grandia (G) $17.63
One Piece Mansion (G) $10.29
Mortal Kombat 4 (G) $8.22
Parasite Eve II (G) $6.61

:wii: Klonoa (A) $22.35
I snagged the 80gb PS3 because this on should be backwards compatible with most of the ps2 games I have. Thanks

I got bravely default(good) for $27.99 shipped. Description says complete. Was it worth it? I love RPGs and final fantasy, but I haven't even got around to playing the demo. Can anyone tell me what they think of the game?

I got bravely default(good) for $27.99 shipped. Description says complete. Was it worth it? I love RPGs and final fantasy, but I haven't even got around to playing the demo. Can anyone tell me what they think of the game?
It's a great game. Simply put it's the direction i I think FF games could have gone.

I still find it interesting that there have been next to 0 XBones on AWD.  I've been watching for a week now and I believe 2 have popped up.... conspiracy theories without Mel Gibson are forming....

... so you drive it like you stole it. :lol: Great game, got it on dreamcast back in the day and still go back to it once in a blue moon.
I still think I killed my first car because of driving over the islands when I didn't feel like waiting

I promise I drive better now, as long as my kid is in the car :)

Has anyone played robopon?

Not sure if I should get it

bread's done
Back