Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

According to updated gamestop page, looks like they lowered the trade in value for PS4s.  They list $344 as the value with additional 30% promo, which would put the base at something like $241 right?

Last edited by a moderator:
YES, got a Good DS2 CE ( :ps3:) dinger for $77.21! :D/

...But now what do I do with this Black Armor Edition case and soundtrack I kept after trading in the disc to BBY for $44? :bomb:

Have any :360: Dark Souls 2 popped up?
Only PS3 that I've seen but it's not the only game like that. Don't think we've seen Stick of Turth 360 either. Thief was PS4/PS3 only for some time. I know MS is a lot more strict about games on their platform having to go back to suppliers when they're returned so maybe that's playing a role.

Not to go off topic and be a dick, but I saw this gif and it made me think of Eldrich. This is how I see him when he sees a good deal.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24700-1395001357-4.gif

I'm genuinely curious how you got that deal. :shock:
How do you mean?

Not to go off topic and be a dick, but I saw this gif and it made me think of Eldrich. This is how I see him when he sees a good deal.
Hey now, my kid's part of the fun. That's a more accurate depiction of me, AWD and a sandwich. Sandwich being the ball and AWD being the stroller in this scenario.

Well, was it a retail/grocery store or online sale? It sounded like a good rate for paper towels, that's all. :joystick:
It was on the Staples website. Had them for $6 on sale then were running another 15% off coupon for cleaning supplies that day. I have paper towels for the next two years now but they're the best I've used and was a great deal.

Edit- Watching baseball and they just showed the clip of that stroller. Before that they showed Miguel Cabrera hitting a stroller with a home run.

Finally AWD did good with one of my PS4s. Ordered a LN for $297, and it was definitely LN. No scratches at all on the glossy part (which scratches ridiculously easy), and the stickers were still on the controller. PSN code still valid and so on.

It was on the Staples website. Had them for $6 on sale then were running another 15% off coupon for cleaning supplies that day. I have paper towels for the next two years now but they're the best I've used and was a great deal.
Cool. I'll have to keep an eye out for Staples deals in the future based on that and the random $30 off code from the other night.

Another Good DS2 CE ( :ps3:) for $77.21 came and went before I could post about it.

The (VG) for $296.xx I ordered my cousin arrived today. Box was beaten to hell and back, but low and behold, it was a dinger. Everything sealed up and new. We already redeemed the $10 dollar code that came with it (hell yeah). Good times.

Cool. I'll have to keep an eye out for Staples deals in the future based on that and the random $30 off code from the other night.

Another Good DS2 CE ( :ps3:) for $77.21 came and went before I could post about it.
Because I was making room in the crawlspace for the paper towels!

Seriously though I have spent so much this last week at Staples between the coupon, paper towels and free after rebate paper (11 reams). Last time I bought that much paper was like 4 years ago.

Because I was making room in the crawlspace for the paper towels!

Seriously though I have spent so much this last week at Staples between the coupon, paper towels and free after rebate paper (11 reams). Last time I bought that much paper was like 4 years ago.
Is that deal on paper towels and paper still live? I am looking for some. Sorry off topic I know.

Got my Stick of Truth today and it's in good shape. Has the CE Fellowship Pack DLC card but it doesn't work sadly.

Is that deal on paper towels and paper still live? I am looking for some. Sorry off topic I know.

No it was dead by the following day.

I picked up a VG PS4 about two weeks ago.  It does that thing where it flickers and then suddenly shuts off after about 20 minutes.  Not sure what to make of that.

So, slightly off topic, but given that these PS4's have been going really fast...has anyone checked Target for the repackaged PS4? Mine had none, but supposedly Target has some sort of "repackaged" PS4 for $280.

So I just received a LN PS4 today and I'm heading home to test it out. If everything seems good, how do I register it/get an extended warranty? How do I know if it has been registered before? 

Any help would be huge.

So, slightly off topic, but given that these PS4's have been going really fast...has anyone checked Target for the repackaged PS4? Mine had none, but supposedly Target has some sort of "repackaged" PS4 for $280.
Haven't heard of this but it sounds like an open box return that they marked down and will be extremely YMMV because of the source and that those are supposed to go back to Sony.

bread's done
Back