Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Alright, so any of you guys want to help me?

What are the lowest prices you have seen for (G) of the following

Forza Motorsport - is it around $31?

Ryse

Dead Rising 3
All of those can be had for about $31 if you're patient. Seen them dip to $28 I think but they're gone instantly and it's not regular.

All of those can be had for about $31 if you're patient. Seen them dip to $28 I think but they're gone instantly and it's not regular.
Alright then, I just remembered I had seen ryse for 31 as well. I haven't seen them often.

I shall wait though, thanks eldrich xD

Or if only I can get my hands on a B2G1 free coupon from best buy.

We will see xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Same happening to me.
Only a rare few thing pop up there. The sorting system does NOT work in real time, so yes you have to manually flip through the pages of said system to find a hit. Never sort by price (unless it has been on there for a day or two). The super cheap crap is what I try to eyeball too, but I do not check the page nearly as often as I need to / I don't have the luck of the Irish. Most of the cheap stuff is not worth getting for my "buy stuff but don't play it collection" but good things pop up once and a while.

Alright then, I just remembered I had seen ryse for 31 as well. I haven't seen them often.

I shall wait though, thanks eldrich xD

Or if only I can get my hands on a B2G1 free coupon from best buy.

We will see xD
If you can't find them around $31 or under, wait for Best Buy! They will be having B2G1 free sale on preowned games for the week of 3/23-3/29. I was at BB earlier and all the games you mentioned were available in their preowned section so worth a shot.

If you can't find them around $31 or under, wait for Best Buy! They will be having B2G1 free sale on preowned games for the week of 3/23-3/29. I was at BB earlier and all the games you mentioned were available in their preowned section so worth a shot.
Haha, alright. Thanks, I didn't know!

:) Will be there early sunday morning.

Haha, alright. Thanks, I didn't know!

:) Will be there early sunday morning.
Oddly enough the online tracker only reported 2 games from xbox one section for my store but in store their selection had more than 2 games (ACIV, BF4, Forza 5, Fifa, Fighter Within, Dead Rising 3, and Madden). Same goes for ps4 where it didn't even show any available online for my store but in store I saw Knack, Injustice, and Killzone Shadow Fall. Hence, worth venturing to the store versus going by what the online tracker says.

Oddly enough the online tracker only reported 2 games from xbox one section for my store but in store their selection had more than 2 games (ACIV, BF4, Forza 5, Fifa, Fighter Within, Dead Rising 3, and Madden). Same goes for ps4 where it didn't even show any available online for my store but in store I saw Knack, Injustice, and Killzone Shadow Fall. Hence, worth venturing to the store versus going by what the online tracker says.
Xone games seem to be a lot more plentiful around me and actually saw a fair number of them lately at BBY despite the online tracking. Too bad they won't have PvZ and Zoo Tycoon, though the prices I got them for on AWD today is only a couple dollars more.

Yeah I checked it earlier days ago, that's why I'm sure they will still have them.

Thanks for the help though, not a newbie xD :p

Welp got my first AWD disappointment. Ordered LN Nyko Base Charger for Xbox One. Came looking like the retail box was run over by a mack truck and the battery packs make no connection with the charger base.

Just finished up that Ground Zeroes demo..game..half game..thing. It took me an hour :/ I would recommend redboxing it. I knew it was short but I figured 2 hours rushing through like people said. Nope.

Just finished up that Ground Zeroes demo..game..half game..thing. It took me an hour :/ I would recommend redboxing it. I knew it was short but I figured 2 hours rushing through like people said. Nope.
Yeah, I bought it from Best Buy today when I went to go pick up FFX/X-2, but I'm going back to Best Buy on Friday to pick up Infamous: Second Son, so I'm leaning 99% towards returning Ground Zeroes. And some guy actually speed-ran through the game in 10 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I placed an order on AWD and this happened

Ontario, CA, United States 03/15/2014 1:17 A.M. Departure Scan Ontario, CA, United States 03/14/2014 3:56 A.M. A UPS error has delayed delivery. You should expect at least one business day delay. / Delivery will be rescheduled. 03/14/2014 3:56 A.M. Origin Scan United States 03/13/2014 9:34 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I do NOT live in canada....
Tempted to neg

CA=California

wow

So I placed an order on AWD and this happened

Ontario, CA, United States 03/15/2014 1:17 A.M. Departure Scan Ontario, CA, United States 03/14/2014 3:56 A.M. A UPS error has delayed delivery. You should expect at least one business day delay. / Delivery will be rescheduled. 03/14/2014 3:56 A.M. Origin Scan United States 03/13/2014 9:34 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I do NOT live in canada....
omg haha it Ontario California the 909 area wow

This made me think of you.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1419704389/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1395198070&sr=1-1&keywords=troll&condition=used
I'd like to think of myself as less of a troll, and more of a drunk guy going through the sports section of AWD. Just be glad I passed on posting the zombie killer knife and the naked lady golf tees.
;) j/k

It's a Trap!
Still funny considering Admiral Ackbar is posting about briefs that may or may not be a trap depending on who is wearing them. :lol:

bread's done
Back