Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Prices for some next gen games are steadily rising up. Ryse, for example. :wall:  Is there some kind of restock happening, DS2U?

browse-icon-gameboy._V192599300_.gif
Game Boy Pocket - Red (G) $46.15
I was forced to buy this GB because I've never seen Warehouse Game Boy description say "Pristine condition, no scratches".

Thanks! I almost have enough Game Boys. Almost.

I was forced to buy this GB because I've never seen Warehouse Game Boy description say "Pristine condition, no scratches".

Thanks! I almost have enough Game Boys. Almost.
I almost bit on it for precisely the same reason. Let me know how it looks when you receive it...so I can be forever jealous.

my bravely default came in today.... crushed. due to it being in a padded envelope. email going out to amazon since it's not available anymore in the collectors edition I initially pre-ordered.

I'll definetly be watching AWD for Bravely Default CE's in the next week or two. 

Not an AWD deal, but I bough a LN 3G/WIFI Vita on Amazon from a 3rd part seller for $120, with an 8gb card, mad cats crystal hard case, soft case, trigger grip and DIRT 2 dl, plus at@t sim card. Said he's a 40 year old guy and lost interest in it after a week. Had a $30 amazon credit also, so hopefully I won't get screwed on it.

[quote name="Zeldafanatic15" post="11515582" timestamp="1392063539"]I'll definetly be watching AWD for Bravely Default CE's in the next week or two.

Not an AWD deal, but I bough a LN 3G/WIFI Vita on Amazon from a 3rd part seller for $120, with an 8gb card, mad cats crystal hard case, soft case, trigger grip and DIRT 2 dl, plus at@t sim card. Said he's a 40 year old guy and lost interest in it after a week. Had a $30 amazon credit also, so hopefully I won't get screwed on it.[/quote]

Sounds like a great deal. I also bought from third party seller. I got a wifi one like new (and it really was) for $120 with 8gb card. Complete and sealed manual and ar packaging. Shipped 2 day too for $3 charged shipping. I felt like I got a great deal so yours is even better if condition is really LN. Just gotta find some games I want to play. Might pick up toukiden with gcu. Demo is good.

I've been watching for a while for a good deal, I was real tempted when Cowboom put up a bunch of grade 7 Vitas for $120, and I kept missing all the AWD Vitas, but I had Amazon credit. I'm hoping I scored a home run, we'll see when it comes in, but the pics looked good, and if really only played for a week, it's practically new.

Edit

Well, apparently he cancelled it on me. I got a generic email saying it was cancelled because of a pricing error. Can a seller do that? Seems like a major cop-out as he was already preparing it for shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching for a while for a good deal, I was real tempted when Cowboom put up a bunch of grade 7 Vitas for $120, and I kept missing all the AWD Vitas, but I had Amazon credit. I'm hoping I scored a home run, we'll see when it comes in, but the pics looked good, and if really only played for a week, it's practically new.

Edit

Well, apparently he cancelled it on me. I got a generic email saying it was cancelled because of a pricing error. Can a seller do that? Seems like a major cop-out as he was already preparing it for shipping.
Yes, they can however it affects their grade from amazon when they do this (like 100 points which is huge by the way)

they offered me 40% back to keep it or return for a full credit.... guess which one i'm going with. Jesus Amazon's customer service is hands down the best i've ever experienced.

Who besides ckc got banned by Amazon?
I got a warning from them a couple years ago but never banned. I think GBAstar was banned at one point but then got unbanned. His I think was unrelated to promo credits though if I remember right.

yeah well i send pictures of the damage every time and of the packing materials. they know if i'm bitching it's for a good reason :)

not too worried about the banhammer. i'm not trying to take advantage of anything. if it was in stock, i would have simply just did a return/replacement.

I picked up that :360: Hail to the Chimp 3.00 game last week, Good condition, usually stick to Like New or Very Good, but got it in today, just shows that it's completely a gamble no matter what condition says.

Looks brand new, just some very minor wrinkling on the top of the manual.

Although, I've heard extremely mixed opinions on the game, some say it's at the very bottom, worst games, some say it's a very fun party game. Oh well, I've never seen a physical copy anywhere so I'm happy

A little disappointed in the VG copy of KH3D I just received as the cover art's a little creased up under the cover but oh well.  Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon as new and factory sealed but had a bunch of punctures to the art.  Borderlands 2 VG was perfectly fine but that's just a rental for free DLC.

These stupid AWD stickers they're putting around where you open the cases is really starting to piss me off! Ruining the cases and making them super sticky as shit.

Well that's disappointing. Was hoping people would trade in for the newer model or something.
The older model is superior , why would people want a downgrade?

I wouldn't want to trade an OLED screen for an LCD screen.

OLED screens were a step in the right direction.

These stupid AWD stickers they're putting around where you open the cases is really starting to piss me off! Ruining the cases and making them super sticky as shit.
Simple removal. Remove the sticker, then use the sticker repeatedly over the sticky residue until it is all gone. My Madden had the sticker issue and it's as good as new now... as if the sticker was never there. No water, no goo gone wasted.

I haven't tried it with cardboard though. It's the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Artbook thingy so it's like paper/cardboard?
If it's the glossy heavy stock it's usually fine as long as peeling the sticker off didn't remove any of the top layer and exposed any of the unprotected stuff underneath. If that's happened it will suck it all right into it.

bread's done
Back