Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Uh-oh. I guess I should test mine, then. :bomb:
Vig if you bought something like a PS4 and didn't test it out immediately I would be highly disappointed in you. Speaking of which I still have like 200 games from AWD and GS I need to test... :whistle2:

Last edited by a moderator:
My $300 (LN) PS4 shipped today and I'm starting to think I'm going to get screwed on this deal. This private seller doesn't answer to messages and there's no tracking number. Time to hope for the best and prepare for the worst 

Got my 275 PS4 today....and its' a brick. Powers on for a split second and then dies. Joy.

On the plus side the 10 dollar voucher was unused, I guess. Now for the fun times.
welp, time to start sweat'n cause mine comes monday

bummer to hear about that man

I also got a xbox one code but it applies to the PS4 version too , i just tried it on the ps4 version

Bunch of lying Xbots on these forums. What's the matter? Upset that the Ouya is gonna beat the Xbone so you gotta make up lies about the best console ever to release to make yourselves feel better? Don't worry, it'll all be over soon. The Xbone is Microsoft's last console.
Good lord. Grow up bro, this shit is not that serious.

Bunch of lying Xbots on these forums. What's the matter? Upset that the Ouya is gonna beat the Xbone so you gotta make up lies about the best console ever to release to make yourselves feel better? Don't worry, it'll all be over soon. The Xbone is Microsoft's last console.
Seriously, you done yet? Every post I see of yours (exaggeration) is contributing (using that term lightly) this type of commentary. Even if Microsoft were to sell off the division that houses gaming, someone else will pick it up.

People can hate on the x1 but after playing the titanfall beta I can safely say it'll get a lot more play than my ps4 will. I would much rather have titanfall representing me than infamous, that's for sure. And I'm a big ps4 supporter. MS messed up and that's for sure but they do seem to be trying.

Do Sony/Microsoft warranties ask for a receipt in the first year?
Sony does. With Microsoft, you just need to enter the serial number on the console. If it's still within a year of it's manufacture date (plus a month or so for shelf time) then you can cover yourself with the warranty.

And for the love of god, please everyone stop quoting and arguing Blazkin. Just let him troll himself into a ban and ignore him.

I like the PS4, X1, and Wii U (and also the 3DS and Vita). I've never understood how so many kids get so emotional over these big corporations like Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. It's like they put a majority of their self worth into which gadget they bought. I don't understand why they run in the street with full erections when a corporation that they hate does something poorly.

I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of my 360, ps3 and wii. I'm a gamer, so I like games... I know it's a crazy concept. I wish we could move past which console "wins" and "loses" and start talking about the games. All I care about are fuck ing good games. I couldn't give less of a shit anymore about which plastic box is going to "Win."

I'm really fuck ing sick of still seeing console debates on this thread. I thought this thread was supposed to be for Amazon Warehouse Deals. I just read back the past 5 or 6 pages and hardly saw any deal talk. I wouldn't be surprised if a mod did decide to close this thread for a while.

I like the PS4, X1, and Wii U (and also the 3DS and Vita). I've never understood how so many kids get so emotional over these big corporations like Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. It's like they put a majority of their self worth into which gadget they bought. I don't understand why they run in the street with full erections when a corporation that they hate does something poorly.

I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of my 360, ps3 and wii. I'm a gamer, so I like games... I know it's a crazy concept. I wish we could move past which console "wins" and "loses" and start talking about the games. All I care about are fuck ing good games. I couldn't give less of a shit anymore about which plastic box is going to "Win."

I'm really fuck ing sick of still seeing console debates on this thread. I thought this thread was supposed to be for Amazon Warehouse Deals. I just read back the past 5 or 6 pages and hardly saw any deal talk. I wouldn't be surprised if a mod did decide to close this thread for a while.
Same as people go nuts over Chevy, Ford, ... it's definitely sad.

And this thread has been like this for a LONG time, so... yeah. When deals are light, the OT keeps the thread around I suppose.

Vig if you bought something like a PS4 and didn't test it out immediately I would be highly disappointed in you. Speaking of which I still have like 200 games from AWD and GS I need to test... :whistle2:
Come on, man, don't be like that--I had to head out the door almost immediately after verifying the stuff I posted, and I'm posting this from my phone as I'm still out-and-about... :roll:

Come on, man, don't be like that--I had to head out the door almost immediately after verifying the stuff I posted, and I'm posting this from my phone as I'm still out-and-about... :roll:
Well you made it sound like you weren't going to test it all for six weeks or something.

Also I seem to have gotten the $20 off Ghosts code as well... Except it's for the Xone that I ordered from AWD and they cancelled.

Enough with the console wars bullshit.

No one gives a shit about the hard on you may have for a freaking videogame console.

Keep this thread on topic.

I bought that on Wednesday night and cancelled it yesterday. I'll stick to Eneloops, a much better investment, IMO.
I ordered myself a set of Nyko play and charge batteries. I've had Nyko play and charge batteries since the 360's launch and they work as well as the day I got them so I figure I'll give the Xbox One batteries a try. If there were anything else in my home that I used batteries in, I probably wouldn't have bought something so specific, but I have an unopened pack of AA batteries collecting dust right next to my rechargeable AA and AAA batteries.

In a day where every battery in my house has an internal, rechargeable battery, Xbox specific batteries don't bug me.

Hope it doesnt come broke. Fedex sucks. I get pissed at amazon and leave bad shipping feedback anytime they send my stuff fedex or by the usps.

There ever been a one on awd without the kinect, or can you trade that in anywhere?
I would bet that the odds of seeing an Xbox One pop up on AWD without a Kinect is extremely unlikely. Maybe in the far future an Acceptable might show up without a Kinect but even then, I highly doubt it.

I'm seeing stuff disappear at the worst possible prices. Either people are insane or just don't care about spending money. We've hit another day dry spell. Hopefully some goodies show up soon

what do you think the odds are on fairy fencer popping up on awd? If thats even getting a physical release.

Oh from what I hear dragonronpa is suffering even worse issues than bravery default so I imagine both of those will appear en mass on awd sooner or later.

what do you think the odds are on fairy fencer popping up on awd? If thats even getting a physical release.

Oh from what I hear dragonronpa is suffering even worse issues than bravery default so I imagine both of those will appear en mass on awd sooner or later.
Fairy Fencer F is definitely getting a physical release, so it might show up on AWD eventually.

Good, want that one too. Now they just need to stop popping up in the half hour I'm away from the computer after I watch them every waking moment for a week (I'm looking at you BD). You know that's all I really care about when I haven't bought anything off AWD in over a week.

The Dragonronpa LE was a NIS store exclusive. I woudn't expect that to show up on AWD.
bah though who knows maybe they'll pop up anyway because lol it's awd and stranger stuff has happened. brazil dsi xl or whatever that way being probably one of the oddest things I've seen. but that certainly does ruin the odds of getting one.

sure would be nice though.

And of course I have credit just sitting around waiting to be used on atelier but none want to fall into my price range :cry:

at this point I'd pay 22 for a like new ayesha since it's fairly obvious it wont be easily obtainable for me at sub 20 like I wanted.

That's great about fairy fencer though as it looked a bit like arc the lad 4 so gameplay wise I'm kinda sold on it.

I like the PS4, X1, and Wii U (and also the 3DS and Vita). I've never understood how so many kids get so emotional over these big corporations like Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo.
Then try to understand. It has nothing to do with the console war. I find console wars to be just as stupid as you do. I hate Microsoft for the same reason people hate Gamestop. It's a bad company in terms of video games. Microsoft tried enforcing horrible rules on the Xbone before they relesed it. Rules that were anti-consumer at best and illegal at worst. The difference between Gamestop and Microsoft is that people have a choice to not buy from Microsoft, which is what made Microsoft backpedal. If Sony didn't exist, we'd all be sitting in front of our DRMbox, playing digital-only games that we can't share, with the Kinect watching our every move. So Microsoft's video game division sucks and always will. I love my 360. I hate the Xbone and Microsoft's video game division.

Sony does. With Microsoft, you just need to enter the serial number on the console. If it's still within a year of it's manufacture date (plus a month or so for shelf time) then you can cover yourself with the warranty.

And for the love of god, please everyone stop quoting and arguing Blazkin. Just let him troll himself into a ban and ignore him.
You're the only troll around here. Get a life. And that isn't how you spell "Blaziken." At all.

Then try to understand. It has nothing to do with the console war. I find console wars to be just as stupid as you do. I hate Microsoft for the same reason people hate Gamestop. It's a bad company in terms of video games. Microsoft tried enforcing horrible rules on the Xbone before they relesed it. Rules that were anti-consumer at best and illegal at worst. The difference between Gamestop and Microsoft is that people have a choice to not buy from Microsoft, which is what made Microsoft backpedal. If Sony didn't exist, we'd all be sitting in front of our DRMbox, playing digital-only games that we can't share, with the Kinect watching our every move. So Microsoft's video game division sucks and always will. I love my 360. I hate the Xbone and Microsoft's video game division.
I agree with what you are saying. I'm just tired of skimming over console debate on this thread to find the actual deals. I follow all of the news in the videogame industry very closely and I'm very aware of all of the horrible decisions and policies you are talking about. I'm tired of reading all of this old shit on the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread. I will still buy an X1 for Microsoft exclusives like Halo, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Gears of War, Dead Rising 3, Forza, and Titanfall. I just don't want to pay $500 which is why I'm trying to read this fuck ing thread for fuck ing deals to see when one pops up for $375. :D

I agree with what you are saying. I'm just tired of skimming over console debate on this thread to find the actual deals. I follow all of the news in the videogame industry very closely and I'm very aware of all of the horrible decisions and policies you are talking about. I'm tired of reading all of this old shit on the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread. I will still buy an X1 for Microsoft exclusives like Halo, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Gears of War, Dead Rising 3, Forza, and Titanfall. I just don't want to pay $500 which is why I'm trying to read this fuck ing thread for fuck ing deals to see when one pops up for $375. :D
But you are adding to it so i guess it is ok for you and not others? So many hypocrites these days...

Contacted Sony about my bricked system, was surprised they honored it, as I mentioned that I got it from Amazon Warehouse and figured they'd shoot me down. Sending a box out for me to ship it to them shortly.

Contacted Sony about my bricked system, was surprised they honored it, as I mentioned that I got it from Amazon Warehouse and figured they'd shoot me down. Sending a box out for me to ship it to them shortly.
you might not be out of the woods just yet. they could reject it once it arrives and send it back.

I will never forgive Microsoft for trying to destroy the videogame industry. Microsoft is dead to me. No amount of dudebro exclusives will change that.

bread's done
Back