Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

well thats why it was 2 hours ago not NEARLY 2 hours ago
I wasn't sure that I should subtract EXACTLY two hours from your first post in order to determine what time it occurred at.

I've guess I expect someone to be less concerned with accuracy when they struggle with simple things like capitalization and punctuation. The strict concern for detail in one area and absolute disregard for it in another just feels inconsistent, to me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't sure that I should subtract EXACTLY two hours from your first post in order to determine what time it occurred at.

I've guess I expect someone to be less concerned with accuracy when they struggle with simple things like capitalization and punctuation. The strict concern for detail in one area and absolute disregard for it in another just feels inconsistent, to me. :)
even if you subtract exactly whats not to say it wasnt MORE than 2 hours as opposed to less

huge favor from any member.  Can you please show me how you tell when new dingers arrive and how do you know its a dinger.

Also need someone to link me to the ps4 page for a chance at grabbing one.

Thanks to all who can help.

huge favor from any member. Can you please show me how you tell when new dingers arrive and how do you know its a dinger.

Also need someone to link me to the ps4 page for a chance at grabbing one.

Thanks to all who can help.
It's just page 3 on ps4 http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B00BGA9WK2?c=u keep refreshing until you find one at your price. Or you can get a refresh app, I've seen these for around $270 lately just haven't snagged one yet!

Too much in my opinion I let go of one that was 296 for a like new last night, i want one sub 250
$363 does seem too much, especially if you read the description. I grabbed one of the $296 LN last week. It is supposed to come Thursday. So $250-$300 seems to be worth waiting for.

<p>

Does it come with the 5 arcade games and 3 month xbox live or does Amazon email them to you?

• Digital Entertainment Bundle: Includes Xbox LIVE 3 Month Gold Membership + 5 Digital Arcade Games (Acqua, Load Runner, R Type, Snoopy, and The Maw) + $10 Amazon Instant Video Credit
I remember seeing a similar question from you and sadly no Amazon does not email them. You either get lucky with unused codes or you don't. Outside of what's in the package physically, you don't get anything else.

[quote name="ImpactPlayer" post="11537419" timestamp="1392752453"]I'm hoping to the do the same, but I'd probably take one for $270-$290 too. Can't believe they hit $230 before [/quote]

I got one for $257 yesterday. That $230 price is crazy though.

I GOT BD CE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed the Ni No But got a $2 Borderlands GOTY as well as AWDs way of saying sorry to me.

bread's done
Back