Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Well I guess I'm back to looking for BD, mine's gone to the dreaded we need more time BS.
DELIVERY ESTIMATE We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

This shit? Got it too on x1 I ordered... :bs:

Has anyone ordered a Forza 5 Limited Edition from AWD? Thinking about getting it but I'm worried the codes will be used.
I ordered Ryse, and the codes were used. I didn't expect them to work either. I wonder if any of the warehouse deals codes work? I assumed that they were used games.

so amazon continues to bump me to one day ship everytime warehouse gives me a long estimate i love their cs model i just wish i didnt need it so often

Got my $116 good red 3ds xl today and it was new in original packaging. the screen is a little weird (feels a little like the 3d is always on) but I'm happy for the few games I want to play on it. The xl feels really solid. Thanks cag awd thread!

Got my $116 good red 3ds xl today and it was new in original packaging. the screen is a little weird (feels a little like the 3d is always on) but I'm happy for the few games I want to play on it. The xl feels really solid. Thanks cag awd thread!
The 3D slider on the XL actually clicks off at the bottom. There is some resistance before it clicks off. I didn't notice that it wasn't completely off for about 20 minutes when I first used one. Hopefully that's all!

If you'd pay for it right away instead of using 'the Eldritch technique' you might get things actually shipped to you. ;)
Except I get all that stuff, it's the stuff I actually pay for right away that always ends up this way.

I thought you had already got some or were they canceled
I did and it has the message of death attached to it "DELIVERY ESTIMATE We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

This pretty much seals the deal that wild blaziken is Fukurou/fairypansa/etc right?
I've always guessed AzureFlame and whoever he was in past incarnations just because of the fire connection but that's speculation at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like two VG PS4 listings went up for $361 but they sold before I could even click on them to see the quantity of each. That was really quick. They didn't even register on my AWD PS4 direct link.  

Anyone have opinions on this game at this price? Is it worth it at $15-20? I've read mixed reviews.
I played about half of it. It's really not bad but honestly I wouldn't recommend it just for yourself. If you have a kid to play it with or maybe an SO that doesn't game much or something like that though I'd say it's definitely worth that. Played it with my son when I had it and he liked it quite a bit.

I'm in the minority that liked Knack. It wasn't perfect but the 12 hours or so I spent with it were fun. Just understand that it's God of War but way too simplified with no evolution of gameplay from the beginning until almost the end of the game. The story, characters, art and voice acting are all going to be YMMV. The game is also cheap as fuck with constant one hit deaths even on the lowest difficulty The way I usually sum it up is that it's the perfect example of a game that's a 6 or 7 but could go up or down a point from there depending on who you are.

I wonder where you got that Knack from... :roll:
I paid $4 for mine so I haven't the faintest.

The BD CE I bought yesterday just shipped out

Don't take it personal if I hate all of you that have this happen until I actually get one. ;)

No. FairyPansa doesn't like you.

Whatshisface and whoknows got banned.

I like this guy.
Why did Whoknows get banned?

Also, Tales of Xillia (A) still in stock... Might just be a "missing" manual (that never came with the game to begin with).

You mean that guy that only posts in this thread to derail it by starting console wars and pushing his Nintendo Master Race agenda!?

No idea.
Yep, but he's been doing the same type of shit so long (longer than you've been here) that he must have done something to push a mod to ban him this time. Unless they finally overlooked it for years and suddenly got sick of it.

Last edited:
Yep, but he's been doing the same type of shit so long (longer than you've been here) that he must have done something to push a mod to ban him this time. Unless they finally overlooked it for years and suddenly got sick of it.
Maybe the mod ignore list was too long?

Anyone have opinions on this game at this price? Is it worth it at $15-20? I've read mixed reviews.
I'm with Eldritch. I freaking love the game. In spite of the one-hit deaths and all of that jazz, it's a pretty fun-ass platformer. I really dig the whole various-sizes gimmick; the only thing more fun than working your way up to being colossal size is being colossal size itself.

whoknows will be missed.

Just like those penny deals.

On topic.
Says one of it's many alt accounts!

I'm with Eldritch. I freaking love the game. In spite of the one-hit deaths and all of that jazz, it's a pretty fun-ass platformer. I really dig the whole various-sizes gimmick; the only thing more fun than working your way up to being colossal size is being colossal size itself.
Yep, but not everyone will like it and that's OK. I do wish there was more being huge and less arbitrary shrinking you down. I do wish the sizing was truely dynamic though and not set for each section. Like if you were playing perfectly you would be able to stay colossal but damage or choosing to shed parts would make you smaller. Each level they could have had two or even three almost entirely separate paths that were all size dependent but so you could beat the game all based on how you played and chose to progress. Even have some of the small paths be true stealth sections instead of just being fully visible to everything except laser beams. Have unique abilities to each size too and you've already fixed so many of the game's problems.

I'm being overly optimistic of what I would like to see in a sequel when we'll probably see more of the same but the tech was solid and I liked the potential of the world. I'm sure they felt a lot of pressure to overly scale back the GoW formula to fit into the demographic Sony wanted and even just to make the launch comfortably. Hopefully they're more ambitious and (assuming Cerny is involved in the sequel) he steers them back to what he helped create for that franchise.

You mean that guy that only posts in this thread to derail it by starting console wars and pushing his Nintendo Master Race agenda!?

No idea.
He was never being serious. If you check the GGT's you'll see he's just being sarcastic. Sometimes the jokes can be misconstrued by the newbies on this board and the Amazon CS abuse was over the top since not everybody will understand he was just messing around.

I read the GGT yesterday and according to those guys it's just a temp ban until tomorrow.

bread's done
Back