Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

So I got my BDs in. I ordered a book on top of games to try and get them shipped in a box, but all 3 items were shipped in separate bubble mailers.
Yeah, mine came in a bubble mailer as well despite ordering multiple items the same day in an attempt to get it shipped out in a box. Both sides are bent out and there's some bending on the front, but it could have been worse I guess.

The thing is, I bought the second one before I knew I had bought the first. It was only after I checked my orders after getting the second that I realized that I had actually gotten the first one through one-click. And I only got two. The third thing was a book to try to get them shipped in a box. If you had read the thread you would know that me getting two was unintentional. Please don't :shame: me.
if your going to do it here, just do first pm wins or something. Im sure you already had PM's at this point asking to sell it. The more attention you bring on yourself trying to make it fair, the more people will hate on you for buying multiple.

posted gow saga maybe 10 minutes ago, good to see I have time to ponder if it's worth it...does "missing shrink wrap" usually constitute a dinger or trade-in?
Sorry, missed that.

I think it's probably a trade-in as it's a generic descriptor. I wouldn't bank on the code for the PSP games being there, but you might get lucky.

WTF Amazon.  You cancel my BD CE after updating it to Wednesday?  Cancelled my $6 good condition Zelda N64 too. >.<

Also just realized that I got back from BBY and forgot to pick up my online orders...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus. You sound like the too-much-time-on-their-hands housewives who come into grocery stores and raise a fuss with the manager over a sale item being out of stock, acting as if they've been personally wronged and are deserving of getting something for nothing. You're not entering into a legal contract here, you're buying something online that went out of stock. Just don't be a dickhead.

3024485-inline-i-2-reality-shattering-dont-hug-me-im-scared-2.jpg
Welcome, you've entered the land of entitlement. This is why I never made it in retail! haha...

Translation: How much "free credit" can I get if I bitch to amazon?
Nah, I just run into eBay sellers pretty frequently who claim to be unable to ship stuff for some stupid reason and then re-list the item a few days later. Looking into this more, the glut of electronics stuff is weird for the account and I'll just cancel. Just wasn't sure what Amazon does with sellers who try to backpeddle after realizing that they underpriced.

Does anyone else think the X1 and PS4 symbols we use look a little generic? Sorry to get off topic. I just think they could be a little more....distinguished, I guess.

Does anyone else think the X1 and PS4 symbols we use look a little generic? Sorry to get off topic. I just think they could be a little more....distinguished, I guess.
I like them. The Vita one is just plain bad though.

How often do the PS4 gold headsets go on sale?

Today was the first time it popped up I believe.

Nah, I just run into eBay sellers pretty frequently who claim to be unable to ship stuff for some stupid reason and then re-list the item a few days later. Looking into this more, the glut of electronics stuff is weird for the account and I'll just cancel. Just wasn't sure what Amazon does with sellers who try to backpeddle after realizing that they underpriced.
Amazon has a whole bunch of criteria by which they judge seller accounts, and amount of canceled orders is one of them. If someone cancels a lot of orders then Amazon will definitely take note of it.

Call it a hunch but I think we might be getting some cheapass PS4s in our future. The trade-in value for a LN PS4 has suddenly plummeted to $222.76 from the $279.xx that it's been over the last two days. That's the lowest I've seen it since it was $241.xx earlier this week when we got the sub-$300 PS4s. Let's hope for the best. 

WTF Amazon. You cancel my BD CE after updating it to Wednesday? Cancelled my $6 good condition Zelda N64 too. &gt;.&lt;

Also just realized that I got back from BBY and forgot to pick up my online orders...
That sucks. The only thing I've had cancelled so far is a Cinderella bluray disney combo for $3. It was during "The One True Restock" or whatever it was being called. I don't think I got any notifications or anything. It just deleted itself from My Orders. It would be really frustrating if this kind of thing happens more and more often. If it's once in a blue moon it's not too bad because AWD has some really worthwhile deals that they actually ship. If it becomes a common occurrence then that's another story.

Yes, that's right. I am entitled to something I paid for, you stupid guy. You never made it in retail because you're too stupid. As is that other guy.
I wasn't talking to you (and quite frankly, won't ever) Sweet insult though. Very skilled with your language. I never made it in retail because I received a doctorate.

I keep refreshing the BD page for the $29.69 copy and like every other refresh it will be listed, but when I click to order it it says its not available from this seller.  Wish it would just stay gone it its not available.  Not even that interested in the game, but the way everyone here is going crazy for it has me interested

bread's done
Back