Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Not really - I can say from professional experience that companies definitely do that sort of thing, although usually companies that aren't as well fortified as amazon (like where I work currently!). There's no positive business reason that someone would refresh the same page at a regular interval all day every day, so it doesn't take any effort at all to drop that person's traffic way down in priority or to shut it down with an error page for X seconds on a sliding scale. orrrr maybe a sick conspiracy, not really sure.

ex.

http://johnleach.co.uk/words/1073/rate-limiting-with-apache-and-mod-security
I highly doubt there's enough users who do this to justify having this action taken. Amazon has bigger fish to fry.

I have eight PS3 controllers.

But Eldritch has 69 copies of Tomb Raider CE so we all lose.
I got over 20 360 controllers. I used to buy broken lots and fix them. yay lol

I highly doubt there's enough users who do this to justify having this action taken. Amazon has bigger fish to fry.
They pay for the website bw so maybe when they see people using these programs there code does something to throttle them. There are so many that do it now so it is enough for them to notice hey amazon loves wasting money so got me rofl.

Received my $35.75 (G) Xbox One controller. It wasn't even a dinger (in the literal sense), it was open box but everything looked brand new. A little dust, but that was all. Works great.

Also got my $36 (G) Bravely Default CE from the other day, case was crushed as per Amazon standards for this title, but the game and extras were sealed and in pristine condition.

Love ya, AWD!

Amazon warehouse is getting sloppy. Received my "Very Good" condition PS4 today only for it to have the Blue Light of Death. I assumed they tested these things before slapping a condition on them. Another return going back; hopefully they don't try to re-list it.

Amazon warehouse is getting sloppy. Received my "Very Good" condition PS4 today only for it to have the Blue Light of Death. I assumed they tested these things before slapping a condition on them. Another return going back; hopefully they don't try to re-list it.
How much did you pay for it?

Amazon has my back buying from a private seller from their warehouse correct? I bought a ps4( LN) for $290 now the same seller has another (LN) for $400 . Something doesn't seem right here.

My (VG) BD CE just arrived in a padded envelope. Seal was broken with a WD seal over it. Contents inside remain untouched

cv71q4d.jpg

kRWwVu5.jpg
KJ1wjBf.jpg

Amazon has my back buying from a private seller from their warehouse correct? I bought a ps4( LN) for $290 now the same seller has another (LN) for $400 . Something doesn't seem right here.
Yeah. However, you'll have to pay return shipping if you decide to return it.

Received my (G) copy of BD: CE. Padded envelope, the box was beat to living hell (I assume that's the reason it's "good"), but everything inside is unscathed. I'm going to have to find some acrylic case/sleeve to make the box look presentable, but this was a great first AWD experience.

Anyone know if Amazon is probably going to reject a trade in for a console with no serial number and such on the outer box? I got one from the Warehouse but there's no way the stickers they put over it are coming off without taking the normal serial number sticker with it. If it's even still under all these other stickers..

Or I could just leave the Amazon Warehouse sticker on it but that doesn't seem like a good idea. Maybe it doesnt really matter though?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my first ever AWD items today and was pleasantly surprised. They look brand-new even though they're older games, Phantom Brave PS2 and La Pucelle Tactics PS2. Phantom Brave had the bonus music cd and some art thing too 😊

Why are you buying a used PS4 at MSRP? You scored one at 290$ so you feel like you owe them? They haven't been hard to find new in quite some time B&M or online.

Why are you buying a used PS4 at MSRP? You scored one at 290$ so you feel like you owe them? They haven't been hard to find new in quite some time B&M or online.
He means that he thinks the seller will not ship the $290 one he bought.

@Tmac. Yes, Amazon has you covered, they will get you your money back if the seller tries to jerk your around, but they can't force the guy to ship the ps4 or anything like that either.

I don't think he is buying my MSRP I think what he's saying is that he bought one for 290, hasn't shipped yet and the same seller has one on sale for MSRP and he thinks it's weird that they're such a big price difference between the two when the conditions are the same so something seems off

I don't think he is buying my MSRP I think what he's saying is that he bought one for 290, hasn't shipped yet and the same seller has one on sale for MSRP and he thinks it's weird that they're such a big price difference between the two when the conditions are the same so something seems off
Yes this.... I paid $290 and then he puts one up for $400 that are both (LN) and hes not answering to emails so I think I should start this a-z amazon process now so it's ready when this guy tries to screw me over.

Received my $35.75 (G) Xbox One controller. It wasn't even a dinger (in the literal sense), it was open box but everything looked brand new. A little dust, but that was all. Works great.

Also got my $36 (G) Bravely Default CE from the other day, case was crushed as per Amazon standards for this title, but the game and extras were sealed and in pristine condition.

Love ya, AWD!
Nice great to hear now I hope I can get one

Lol ahhh gotcha.

Yea amazon is about the only place its cool to take some risk on cheap purchases from shady private sellers. Just sucks when you get your hopes up and the waste of a bit of your time.

Lol ahhh gotcha.

Yea amazon is about the only place its cool to take some risk on cheap purchases from shady private sellers. Just sucks when you get your hopes up and the waste of a bit of your time.
Totally this. I had mentioned it in this thread about a week or so ago, but I bought a used Vita from someone for $112 with some extras like a memory card, trigger grip, plastic case. Guy was 40 and said he used it a week and got bored. The item was processing for shipping and then he cancelled it out of nowhere. When I contacted the seller he said he had to figure out his return policy, a bogues excuse, and then sent me a link to where I could buy it on Ebay for a higher price. The experience has put me off of buying stuff from third parties.

I was going to jump on that Dark Souls but its not in original case, despite being in "very good" condition.

I just saw VG and the price and went ahead and ordered it so never saw that. Probably take my chances still since I haven't seen it that low since the one time the CE was randomly $8.

Also:

349b8l2.jpg

Anyone with a $296.xx PS4 have any issues or any feedback on how their thing is working? Haven't had the time to set mine up yet, but just wondering. Mine was (LN)

Hell yea, just snagged a gold headset for 64

Bah, did one click and its using credit. cant seem to make it pay on cc, rather not use credit as saving up for pc upgrade.

bread's done
Back