Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Someone let me get in on your prime for a day! So much stuff I want to order under $35 lol well let's just hope the ps3 comes in good shape.

Btw pspgo is coming today. I'm hoping that isn't a jacked up lol

yea I tried getting one to but it went to fast lol cause I couldn't remember if I had it already or not

I was able to get this one is there anyway to tell which stuff is actually used and which items are just dinger? sorry still new to the whole awd thing and still learning
If it says something along the lines of packaging may be damaged or medium cut or mark on the case or bend or crease, etc. it is a dinger. If it says markings from previous owner may be present then it is a trade in. If it says not in original packaging, missing shrink wrap and dlc may be redeemed or used it is a crapshoot. In general it a crapshoot anyways but the dinger ones give you an idea and generally are for newer releases more so than the older ones.

I got one of those PS3's as well.  Gonna sell it at cost to a buddy at work.

Probably a good thing I missed the X1's...I'm going engagement ring shopping tomorrow and thats gonna take up most of my budget for a while :(

ps3 60gb LN came back for $50, pulled the trigger this time

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. All accessories are present and undamaged.

Out of curiousity, how long do I have to cancel if I decide it's too much?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember the answer to this, do xbox games work on the black 360? I see some games I want but can't remember (take it easy on me just had a baby so I'm running off of little to no sleep)

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. All accessories are present and undamaged.

Nice i think its worth it and I believe these are the backwards compatible

Till they ship pretty much. Being a Friday there's always a chance you'll have the weekend to think too but you'll have today at least.

You have about four minutes, I suggest you just cancel it now *wink*

If it says something along the lines of packaging may be damaged or medium cut or mark on the case or bend or crease, etc. it is a dinger. If it says markings from previous owner may be present then it is a trade in. If it says not in original packaging, missing shrink wrap and dlc may be redeemed or used it is a crapshoot. In general it a crapshoot anyways but the dinger ones give you an idea and generally are for newer releases more so than the older ones.
Alright thanks how about if it a like new collector set? does that mean all the extra physical stuff will come with it to?

bread's done
Back