Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I guess I wasn't specific enough. My bad.

I meant that if I want to search Amazon Warehouse deals and only bring back AWD as the seller then how would I go about that.

I.E. I want to find an xbox one system and only want to buy from AWD as the seller.

I have seen a few links that make it to only see PS4 sold by AWD and am not sure how they did it. I personally want to set up a few different watches for items that are currently not being sold by AWD (xbox one, controllers, some games etc), but want to only buy from AWD when it comes in stock.

Like this link only shows PS4s sold by AWD http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BGA9WK2/sr=1-1/qid=1392214177/ref=olp_tab_used?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1392214177&seller=&sr=1-1
This is actually a very good question. I wouldn't mind an explanation, either.

I guess I wasn't specific enough. My bad.

I meant that if I want to search Amazon Warehouse deals and only bring back AWD as the seller then how would I go about that.

I.E. I want to find an xbox one system and only want to buy from AWD as the seller.

I have seen a few links that make it to only see PS4 sold by AWD and am not sure how they did it. I personally want to set up a few different watches for items that are currently not being sold by AWD (xbox one, controllers, some games etc), but want to only buy from AWD when it comes in stock.

Like this link only shows PS4s sold by AWD http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BGA9WK2/sr=1-1/qid=1392214177/ref=olp_tab_used?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1392214177&seller=&sr=1-1
There are probably other ways, but here is one way:

1) Go to the amazon.com page for the item you want on AWD.

2) Find the product code, it's generally the first set of random letters/numbers after the name of the item in the url. For example, the XBOX ONE code is: B00CMQTVUA (from this url: EDIT hmmm, url not showing up, just do a search for XBOX ONE on amazon.com)

3) Copy that code

4) Go to any AWD product page. Find the code for that product

5) In that space, replace the existing product code with the code for the product you want. This will cause the AWD page for that product to show up. If it's not available, the page will come up showing items are unavailable.

6) There are different codes for different versions, i.e., there is a different code for a Day One console.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are probably other ways, but here is one way:

1) Go to the amazon.com page for the item you want on AWD.

2) Find the product code, it's generally the first set of random letters/numbers after the name of the item in the url. For example, the XBOX ONE code is: B00CMQTVUA (from this url: EDIT hmmm, url not showing up, just do a search for XBOX ONE on amazon.com)

3) Copy that code

4) Go to any AWD product page. Find the code for that product

5) In that space, replace the existing product code with the code for the product you want. This will cause the AWD page for that product to show up. If it's not available, the page will come up showing items are unavailable.

6) There are different codes for different versions, i.e., there is a different code for a Day One console.
Awesome this is at least one way. Appreciate it.

If anyone knows how to pull it up like the PS4 link here :

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/redirect.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Foffer-listing%2FB00BGA9WK2%2Fsr%3D1-1%2Fqid%3D1392214177%2Fref%3Dolp_tab_used%3Ftag%3Dcheapassgam08-20%26amp%3Bie%3DUTF8%26amp%3Bcolid%3D%26amp%3Bcoliid%3D%26amp%3Bcondition%3Dused%26amp%3Bme%3DA2L77EE7U53NWQ%26amp%3Bqid%3D1392214177%26amp%3Bseller%3D%26amp%3Bsr%3D1-1&pid=11549491

I would appreciate it

What's the lowest Tales of Xillia has gone for on AWD?
$17.xx and hovers around $22.xx as of late.

guys i may need suicide intervention in the near future after tonight

1st i go out of my house for the 1st time in 7 weeks

2nd massive restock

3rd break ankle slipping on ice

4th wallet went missing sometime after 3rd w about 800 in it

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
1st. Get out of the house more and soak in some sun if you can (does wonders for your (mental) well being)

2nd. Their will be more.

3rd. That sucks dude, get better and hopefully it was just a sprained ankle.

4th. That really sucks and I hope you find it / recover it or a good samaritan turns it in.

Back on topic:

:ps3: Saints Row IV - Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition (G) $27.84
:ps3: Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland (G) $25.26 (LN) $29.15
:ps3: Rayman Legends (LN) $25.01

:360: Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe Collector's Edition (G) $22.78 (LN) $26.29

on the 7 weeks note the weather has been a major factor in fact last night the sidewalk had 3 feet of water and about 3/4 foot of ice under the water that hadnt quite melted yet so leaving my house is a pita as noted by my leg being propped up atm

What's the lowest the PS3 has gone for (Besides yesterday's prices)?

Does the 12gb go lower than the other SKU's?

Does the 12gb go lower than the other SKU's?
$11x.xx for the 12GB. It went to $200+ once. lol

The most common ones for 12GB are $14x.xx but they sometimes drop to $12x.xx during $179 sales. That's how I got mine.

[quote name="Alamo" post="11549946" timestamp="1393098553"]

Just curious why anyone would want a 12 GB ps3? I own a 250 GB model and I only have about 30 GB left. Some of the games I downloaded from PlayStation Plus are 12 GB alone.

Just curious why anyone would want a 12 GB ps3? I own a 250 GB model and I only have about 30 GB left. Some of the games I downloaded from PlayStation Plus are 12 GB alone.
they probably either already have a hard drive for it or figure they could buy a larger hard drive for cheaper.

Just looking for a Netlfix/Hulu streaming machine for the living room, so I'd figured the PS3 would be my best option for that plus I can buy a few games here and there. I may have a few HDDs laying around so if it ever gets to that point, I can just pop it in.

My main thing here is the price. If the 12gb is the cheapest option, I'll go for that.

they probably either already have a hard drive for it or figure they could buy a larger hard drive for cheaper.
the former more than likely though idk why they would want to go to the trouble with the anorexic models. especially when the regular slims are barely expensive and come with substantially larger harddrives. I could understand that if a super slim pops up for under 100 then it'd be a decent deal.

Plus some models I remember reading require a part for to do hard drives and you may violate the warranty to put a new one in.

if you just wanted a netflix and hulu box the wii would have that covered for the cheapest price. wiis seem to go for like 40 bucks these days. The wii also doesn't have autoplay on it in case you want to stop watching something and not have to race to hit the button. Besides that you wouldn't feel as guilty leaving the wii on, it would take less room and likely last longer than the ps3 would.

Haven't seen DKTF yet, no recent WWHD that I've seen either.
i would have thought that at least the download codes by now would be cheap, $22 set the bar pretty high for that game (or low?)

this was the first and only thing i have gotten cancelled from amazon, it sucks.

of course you would know though im guessing you have gotten at least 30+ things cancelled on you by AWD?

How do you place an order without using your credit again?
At checkout click change under payment method.

of course you would know though im guessing you have gotten at least 30+ things cancelled on you by AWD?

More than that in one go. :error:

Speaking of cancelled things I gave the BD demo another go last night after dying wo seconds after it came out and not going back to it. Where I was totally lost the first time around it just clicked this time and oh man it's hot stuff. Can really see a lot of fun combinations with the job stuff.

the former more than likely though idk why they would want to go to the trouble with the anorexic models. especially when the regular slims are barely expensive and come with substantially larger harddrives. I could understand that if a super slim pops up for under 100 then it'd be a decent deal.

Plus some models I remember reading require a part for to do hard drives and you may violate the warranty to put a new one in.

if you just wanted a netflix and hulu box the wii would have that covered for the cheapest price. wiis seem to go for like 40 bucks these days. The wii also doesn't have autoplay on it in case you want to stop watching something and not have to race to hit the button. Besides that you wouldn't feel as guilty leaving the wii on, it would take less room and likely last longer than the ps3 would.
The regular slim is no longer in production AFAIK, I need a new Ps3, my old launch unit died a second time (I had it reballed the 1st) and it deserves to rest in peace.

Since I already have a 1tb drive, the 12gb unit seems like the best option for me... but that top loading tray doesn't convince me... I've been reading around and some people complain about the bd drive being a bit noisy when it spins the discs, plus I'm not sure how comfortable it will be to top load the discs considering where I put my consoles (would love to hear the opinion of some caggers about the super slim)

The 12gb superslim requires a HDD tray that you can buy for 5 bucks (3rd party) and doesn't violate the warranty.

The regular slim is no longer in production AFAIK, I need a new Ps3, my old launch unit died a second time (I had it reballed the 1st) and it deserves to rest in peace.
Since I already have a 1tb drive, the 12gb unit seems like the best option for me... but that top loading tray doesn't convince me... I've been reading around and some people complain about the bd drive being a bit noisy when it spins the discs, plus I'm not sure how comfortable it will be to top load the discs considering where I put my consoles (would love to hear the opinion of some caggers about the super slim)
The 12gb superslim requires a HDD tray that you can buy for 5 bucks (3rd party) and doesn't violate the warranty.
I have the super slim and I like it. I had all 3 models and prefer the super slim. The loudest the super slim ever was when I played gta v. I thought installing the game would help but it didn't do squat. Overall I like the super slim. I like that I can open the top loader without powering up the ps3. I also swapped it with a 500gb hdd and don't remember having to buy any tray for it.

I have the super slim and I like it. I had all 3 models and prefer the super slim. The loudest the super slim ever was when I played gta v. I thought installing the game would help but it didn't do squat. Overall I like the super slim. I like that I can open the top loader without powering up the ps3. I also swapped it with a 500gb hdd and don't remember having to buy any tray for it.
this. and the regular slims are starting to go up in price due to their perceived betterness.

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="11550545" timestamp="1393117809"]Yes it was about $18 once or twice and right about $20 a couple times while it was on sale for $30 recently.[/quote]

Aww man. It was probably around the time I stopped checking the warehouse because I was trying to cut back on my spending. Hopefully it will go on sale again. Thanks!

anything good come up on AWD today? I've been engagement ring shopping all day...the least CAG activity possible.

In terms of mathematics, the money you save through AWD doesn't even matter now since you are in the market for an engagement ring. Congrats though!
This should do the trick:

http://www.amazon.com/ORIGINAL-RING-Assorted-flavors-Individually/dp/B003MONFIK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393121991&sr=8-1&keywords=lollipop+ring

bread's done
Back