Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

The regular slim is no longer in production AFAIK, I need a new Ps3, my old launch unit died a second time (I had it reballed the 1st) and it deserves to rest in peace.

Since I already have a 1tb drive, the 12gb unit seems like the best option for me... but that top loading tray doesn't convince me... I've been reading around and some people complain about the bd drive being a bit noisy when it spins the discs, plus I'm not sure how comfortable it will be to top load the discs considering where I put my consoles (would love to hear the opinion of some caggers about the super slim)

The 12gb superslim requires a HDD tray that you can buy for 5 bucks (3rd party) and doesn't violate the warranty.
I own a normal Slim (120g model but upgraded hdd) and a Super Slim (500g model) and I prefer the normal Slim. The big issues all pretty much have to deal with how flimsy/cheap the thing is (Super Slim) and feels, and with the blu-ray drive being louder. The normal Slim is loud when loading a DVD then quiets down after a minute, but the Super Slim does it with blu-rays and sometimes doesn't quiet down, or at least does until it loads a new cutscene/area.

My nit-picky gripes with the Super Slim: The damn eject button. First, you lost the eject option from the XMB and now the eject button is in the middle of the console and every time I hit it, it moves the whole console back. Not sturdy at all. Since it's in the middle it is hard to locate in the dark. I'm left handed and pretty much 100% of the time I go to remove a disk from the top loader, I can't, I have to switch to my right hand. Sounds very dumb to have this issue, but there is no place for my left thumb to lift the disc up, unintuitive for lefties.

The one and only good thing about the Super Slim, imo, is the blu ray lens can be cleaned w/o having to open up the system and void the warranty. And it's smaller/lighter if that floats your boat, doesn't matter to me. I think the Super Slim runs at a cooler temperature, but don't quote me on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think pepsiman nactualy existed it is an urban legnd on this forum every1 time a new person come along he get balme 4 being pepsiman then i get baned. i am new here so stop the s***
pepsiman had grown so rich, he wanted to retire. He took me to his cabin and he told me his secret. 'I am not pepsiman' he said. 'My name is Ryan; I inherited the ship from the previous pepsiman, just as you will inherit it from me. The man I inherited it from is not the real pepsiman either. His name was Cummerbund. The real pepsiman has been retired 15 years and living like a king in Patagonia.'

pepsiman had grown so rich, he wanted to retire. He took me to his cabin and he told me his secret. 'I am not pepsiman' he said. 'My name is Ryan; I inherited the ship from the previous pepsiman, just as you will inherit it from me. The man I inherited it from is not the real pepsiman either. His name was Cummerbund. The real pepsiman has been retired 15 years and living like a king in Patagonia.'
I still like my chatbot idea better. Maybe this whole thread is really just a long Turing test.

As you wish.

Has anyone recieved one of the "very good" PS4"s for $362 from the other day? And if so, what was the systems condition?

I still like my chatbot idea better. Maybe this whole thread is really just a long Turing test.
that would definitely explain alot. Obviously you're human or at least somewhat human. maybe part cyborg at best.

deal seekers a mop and whoknows was a raccoon

surprised to see these again

http://www.amazon.com/Touch-Detective-Nintendo-DS/dp/B000FUG5TA/ref=sr_1_2?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1393130765&sr=1-2&keywords=detective touch detective ln 15

and touch detective 2 ln 11 http://www.amazon.com/Touch-Detective-Nintendo-DS/dp/B000TP2UWC/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1393130765&sr=1-1&keywords=detective

Or I'm the ultimate chat bot and have achieved sentience.
nah impossible you being a souless undead being would be plausible. chat bots don't have feels or kids.

Well the 80 affords no extra perks that wouldn't be available in a slim or a super slim. As far the fat models I would say 60gb would be the only one to consider.
Doesn't the 80gb have more usb ports and/or card slots than the other phat PS3s? At least, I think the MGS one does?

that is the 2nd time some1 on here bring him up... who is that?i only join 2day so i have no idea who previous member r on this site. as far as i am concern every 1 here is new. and lets not b mean 2 the new guy i know it funy but its not 2 the 1 being harased.
I'm new and NO ONE has been mean to me

Everyone has been extremely helpful :)

Don't take everything to heart

No you just likely have a late model. the mgs 4 models have 4 usb ports.
I'm not seeing how we disagree. The mgs4 80gb has 4 ports and is backwards compatible, like I said it is (along with all other 4-port ps3's). My 80gb has 2 ports and is not backwards compatible, so not all 80gb fat ps3's are backwards compatible.

Hey, that's Pepsiman. He thinks everyone who drinks Sprite is a mean d-bag.
Ah, understood

So I probably shouldn't mention that coke is better?

Btw, I've been gone part of the day but has there been another major restock? I saw the one last night but didn't get anything I wanted (was too slow)

I know you kids like the trolling for the shits and the giggles, but there's a reason why there is an off topic section on CAG. 

I say this using Bill Cosby's voice.

Pudding pops. 

I know you kids like the trolling for the shits and the giggles, but there's a reason why there is an off topic section on CAG.

I say this using Bill Cosby's voice.

Pudding pops.
Well there's a lot that has happened in this ongoing thread the last 3 years. Gotta keep ourselves entertained somehow.

Man. 3 years.

Back then no one knew bout AWD and deals were insane lol. I remember getting a kinect for $96 when they were hard to find and selling for $250-300.

Need for Speed Rivals - PlayStation 4

$32.17

Used - Good

Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner

Is this a good desc to buy? I care only to get a playable game with original case/art. This dinger cause it says ident markings. I have one vg ordered for 3 more so debating this one.

so 1st of all why point out the ps3 part for an exclusive title

2nd you mean that game that has been on the frontpage of awd for pretty much the past 2 days?

:wall: :wall: :wall:
Maybe he wanted a cag deal since it has been there for a long time....

:wall:

This is the lowest it's been in days.
But days is nothing most cags wait weeks or months for better deals. That price right now is not all that imo. I only posted to backup a cag getting trolled for acting like a cag... I am kinda shocked nobody else backed him up but Oh well the people on the net act how they are deep down rofl. I was only trying to help the guy but a bad move on my end. Peace and Prosper!

But days is nothing most cags wait weeks or months for better deals. That price right now is not all that imo. I only posted to backup a cag getting trolled for acting like a cag... I am kinda shocked nobody else backed him up but Oh well the people on the net act how they are deep down rofl. I was only trying to help the guy but a bad move on my end. Peace and Prosper!
its not like he said a price range or even said the magic word cheap

what thred is he in? i dont c him in here... is he new member as well?i am confuse
they stil sell surge on ebay smarta** but tell cjevny that ebay dont take food stamps
Darn it! I went to sleep early and missed Pepsiman. :cry: What did I miss? Did he have any good blogs?

English mofo do you speak it!?
This made me freakin laugh out loud. Kudos.

do-you-speak-english.jpg

It has nothing to do with being a CAG. It's all about checking for the item at least once before asking for someone to post it.
He was asking for help and you and dingle berry have nothing better to do then start stuff with people asking for help or an opening to to pounce on someone. You also won the ignore award for today. I hate how this site went downhill with all the misfits the last few years.

Also ignoring you people wont lose me anything since you misfits rarely post deals..

We have confirmation! My ps4 I ordered last Monday has shipped! Expected delivery date is Monday! I'll post an update when I receive it.

Well to be completely fair It would of taken like 10 seconds to actually look on the front page or search for the item themselves since its a "Common" item easily found on the warehouse. If anything it makes no sense to come here and ask for an item in the time they could of just searched for it.

Now if they had asked for more specifics then yeah.  It's not like the other 2 jumped down the guys throat or anything either. 

anywho last of us has been on the front page of the warehouse for about as long as I've been here.  It's like a main stay along with fire emblem and pokemon. The price has prettymuch stagnated at that 27.xx-32.xx range as far as I know.  Other users may be able to help if the original user wants to ask.

Well to be completely fair It would of taken like 10 seconds to actually look on the front page or search for the item themselves since its a "Common" item easily found on the warehouse. If anything it makes no sense to come here and ask for an item in the time they could of just searched for it.

Now if they had asked for more specifics then yeah. It's not like the other 2 jumped down the guys throat or anything either.

anywho last of us has been on the front page of the warehouse for about as long as I've been here. It's like a main stay along with fire emblem and pokemon.
They attacked him it is a fact was it real bad no but these two do this stuff often and i finally stuck up for the guy then i got the heat. There are no grey areas if you steal you are a thief even if you stole a penny. Anyways this is pointless to fight about who wins nobody but the Trolls win anyways since they have nothing better to do in life but laugh at what chaos they created.. I ignored my rule do not feed the trolls.. Lets move on i will not talk about this bs again waste of my time sorry.

Call of Duty: Ghosts - PlayStation 4

$30.81 {G}

bread's done
Back