Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Well I thought the same about my pspgo I ordered. Still holds a great charge for being used most my time at work and being a 5 year old handheld. It's just bad luck when your console gives up and dies on you.
They probably got a metric shit ton of orders for the 60gb ps3 within seconds. As cool as it is to have the OG model... Those things are sketchy as hell as far as reliability. Especially 7 years later.
There's nothing to be afraid of my NES still works

Sounds like i need to start worrying. Both my ps3 and gold headset still show not yet shipped on my orders page.

Guess both will get cancelled soon.

Sounds like i need to start worrying. Both my ps3 and gold headset still show not yet shipped on my orders page.

Guess both will get cancelled soon.
well considering it's still sunday in some parts of the world and the bad weather I would say wait till tomorrow for the doom and gloom. I have stuff I ordered yesterday as well that hasn't shipped yet either.

I'm also curious if you are talking about the new DK. How much you snag that for?

Edit: ah, I see. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an email that my gold headset and donkey kong country shipped and will arrive by Tuesday. I was scared they'd be canceled for a while.
Somebody sure wants an angry mob at their doorstep. :boxing:

You got both on AWD? Are we talking tropical freeze wii-u?! What were the prices on both, I'm just curious.
I would assume that he means 3DS since there's been no reports of Tropical Freeze.

Out of curiosity has anyone ever bought a tv from AWD? If so good experience?
I know some people have and had good experiences but that's all I can tell you. When I was looking and weighing my options in the fall I didn't feel like I was saving enough on what was on AWD versus the same model new.

I have. Bought a Panasonic p65vt60 last month once they became uber rare. It was over $1000 cheaper than one of the few new models. It was rated VG, came with original packaging and all accessories. TV arrived in perfect condition with around 150 hours on it. Running great today, best TV I've ever seen. I'm glad I bought it and have no complaints. With all of that said, if you read avsforum, some people that bought the same model off AWD had problems with their item being DOA, screen cracked, etc. Seems to be a crap shoot but if you are looking for something like the VT60, it's pretty much your only option right now.

I got one for my dorm room about a year and a half ago. It was listed in only [G] condition, but I could never figure out why it wasn't listed as [LN]. Everything was wrapped and in perfect condition, even the original batteries for the remote were included and wrapped, and the tv lives on perfectly to this day. My guess is that it was sorted under damaged packaging but the box was perfect too, so it went better than expected.

I bought a Samsung 60" F8000 from AWD in December, listed as Very Good. It came in a beaten up box, and included the previous customer's RMA form (not for Amazon - very strange) in the box, which mentioned two screen housing dings and three dead pixels (as well as the customer's name and address)! The delivery guys took it out of the box, we turned it on, spotted the (not listed in the AWD description) dings and dead pixels - I told them I was refusing delivery, and they took it back.

Amazon refunded me an extra $50 for no apparent reason, so it wasn't a complete bust. Disappointing, though!

slightly off topic but my tales of symphonia collector's edition just went into preparing for shipment, could mean a matter of time before we see some dingers on arrival show up on AWD, thats IF doa is a thing and they don't just ship them out like that anyway.....

slightly off topic but my tales of symphonia collector's edition just went into preparing for shipment, could mean a matter of time before we see some dingers on arrival show up on AWD, thats IF doa is a thing and they don't just ship them out like that anyway.....
Well we haven't really seen any pre-release or first day or two dingers lately so expecting any before next week is probably being optimistic anyway.

I bought a Panasonic TC-P50U50 a little over a year ago that was rated good. The only thing wrong with it was a small dent in the metal on the back and I didn't realize it until a couple of months ago. Otherwise there isn't anything else wrong with it. Though just like senorchris, the previous owners RMA was in the box.

thought so too, just good to know they received them and have a bunch lying around somewhere just waiting for human error to occur
Yeah, I don't think there will be a floor of them sadly since it's not able to fit in a bubble mailer. :rofl:

It also doesn't look as prone as most CEs to a crushed corner but I'm sure thhere will be plenty of picky people still.

Gold headset from friday says shipping now, 50 dollar psTriple still says not yet shipped. 

So yea, not getting that I think. At least convincing myself that now so if does get canceled I wont be too upset.

Amazon just updated my Xbox One order that was in limbo and they are delivering it by February 26. It all worked out fine. :D/

Last edited by a moderator:
I've held off trying for an XBO so far but once this is out...

Honestly, if it came with the special edition controller I'd bite in a heartbeat if a dinger popped up.
When the Xone controllers get support on PC I'll be all over the Special Edition Titanfall one

bread's done
Back