Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Aren't you going to tell us the story, Mr. Masquerade?
Dude, stop trying to explain one of the meanings of the name.

Besides, it's Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda.

Well, I used my trade promotion code and I bought a Playstation digital code but it didn't apply so I get transferred to him and he tells me to buy another one. I ask him why and how he can prevent the same thing from happening but he keeps using circular logic and he says that he won't give me back my money unless I work with him (and after the second time he said it, it sounded like a threat). I keep asking him how he will prevent it from happening and he just keeps trying to feed me some crap I'm not buying. He keeps "insisting" that I do as he says to get my money and my code. I buy another one and I tell him that I just lost another $20 on the damn code. I ask him to just drop everything and give me back my gift credit. Then he starts threatening me about how I will not get the promotional code and I say that that is fine and I will just take my money back. He says he refunded me but it will take 2 business days to get back to me. He keeps insisting on making me buy another code. I say I just want to get the gift credit refunded and I haven't accessed the last step of unlocking the code, so they can be refunded and that I was against the second one so I should get that credit back as well. After a while of my stern speech, he finally caves and he issues an invisible refund for the second $20.

So now $40 are stuck in limbo until sometime next week.

Oh, wall of text. I usually skip over any of it myself. I'm too tired to fix it.

lol That Zelda is not Good. It's Acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, stop trying to explain one of the meanings of the name.

Besides, it's Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda.

Well, I used my trade promotion code and I bought a Playstation digital code but it didn't apply so I get transferred to him and he tells me to buy another one. I ask him why and how he can prevent the same thing from happening but he keeps using circular logic and he says that he won't give me back my money unless I work with him (and after the second time he said it, it sounded like a threat). I keep asking him how he will prevent it from happening and he just keeps trying to feed me some crap I'm not buying. He keeps "insisting" that I do as he says to get my money and my code. I buy another one and I tell him that I just lost another $20 on the damn code. I ask him to just drop everything and give me back my gift credit. Then he starts threatening me about how I will not get the promotional code and I say that that is fine and I will just take my money back. He says he refunded me but it will take 2 business days to get back to me. He keeps insisting on making me buy another code. I say I just want to get the gift credit refunded and I haven't accessed the last step of unlocking the code, so they can be refunded and that I was against the second one so I should get that credit back as well. After a while of my stern speech, he finally caves and he issues an invisible refund for the second $20.

So now $40 are stuck in limbo until sometime next week.

Oh, wall of text. I usually skip over any of it myself. I'm too tired to fix it.

lol That Zelda is not Good. It's Acceptable.
No one mentioned this (so maybe we're all to blame?), but if you didn't see "Promotion Applied" among your total before confirming your purchase, then your promo credit didn't qualify; that credit isn't like gift card credit.

I told him I didn't see anything. Not even "not valid". It only appeared the second time I bought one.

I got my first refund so now $20 is stuck in limbo.

There probably will be a restock. The only time things I want pop up is when all my credit is tied up in boomerangs.
I know right. I'm totally ready to go to bed two hours ago but I just haven't been able to because it's going to happen sooner or later. There's so many recent releases we just haven't seen yet!

I call shenanigans. Either you're not all that drunk, your device auto added the accent mark on that, or you're the kind of drunk that knows all the key codes for the special characters.

I call shenanigans. Either you're not all that drunk, your device auto added the accent mark on that, or you're the kind of drunk that knows all the key codes for the special characters.
I googled touche and then copy pasted it. It took me a minute to figure out that solution.

I guess I should have just copy pasted it from that last post, too. Meh. I'm gonna go to bed before I do something I regret. Aka spend all the money.

"Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged. Large mark on item case."

Does this sound like a dinger?

Got the Pulse Elites and the Gold Headset last night. They both sound the same to me. The Elites produce a better bass but at the cost of distorting sound clarity. The bass rumble is a nice addition but I don't see me using it. The mic was okay on both. The elites are a better built quality but they are definitely heavier and not as comfortable. Additionally, the Gold headset makes for a better commuter headset as it folds to become more compact. I'm not sure the Elites are worth the extra money but I'm giving myself until Tuesday to decide.

Got the Pulse Elites and the Gold Headset last night. They both sound the same to me. The Elites produce a better bass but at the cost of distorting sound clarity. The bass rumble is a nice addition but I don't see me using it. The mic was okay on both. The elites are a better built quality but they are definitely heavier and not as comfortable. Additionally, the Gold headset makes for a better commuter headset as it folds to become more compact. I'm not sure the Elites are worth the extra money but I'm giving myself until Tuesday to decide.
Thanks for the feedback. You confirmed the reviews I read that said the elite was heavy and both had good, but not great sound quality. While the pulse feature sounded cool, I couldn't justify the extra $20 purchase.

My Gold should be here soon. Hopefully it comes with a dongle. Otherwise, I'm calling up Amazon Customer Support, "Yeah, can you help me find my dongle."

Thanks for the feedback. You confirmed the reviews I read that said the elite was heavy and both had good, but not great sound quality. While the pulse feature sounded cool, I couldn't justify the extra $20 purchase.

My Gold should be here soon. Hopefully it comes with a dongle. Otherwise, I'm calling up Amazon Customer Support, "Yeah, can you help me find my dongle."
Maybe kilik64 was just terribly unlucky with his two orders. I ordered a "Good" condition Gold Headset and everything came with it. I'm assuming it was a return because it was clearly opened and resealed with AWD stickers but looks to be in great shape and minimally used.

bread's done
Back