Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I just got a "shipped" with tracking number. Thank you so much for posting this. For what it's worth, I placed an order last night around 11pm pacific.
Wow, it looks like we lucked out and got a great deal.
Thanks to the op!
Looks like there are quite a few more if anyone else wants to give it a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that was awesome of qsilvertwo to post the link, despite thinking it was garbage. I'm very grateful right now, I can tell you that!

shows them all out now - wonder if everybody that ordered them before they went out of stock will get them.

when did you order?

did yours get cancelled instantly?

So when I did a normal checkout it got canceled immediately but when I did 1 click checkout it hasnt been canceled yet. Anyone else give us feedback on how you purchased? 1 click or normal checkout process?
1 click checkout gives you 30 minutes to continue to add items to your order.

The description on the one I ordered said tested fully working so let's hope amazon didn't tell a lie.
Worst comes to worst, they send you one that doesn't work and you get a refund. But sweet deal if it all works out! I ordered 2 from two different descriptions expecting cancellations. I haven't heard anything back yet (I ordered 2 hours ago)

Worst comes to worst, they send you one that doesn't work and you get a refund. But sweet deal if it all works out! I ordered 2 from two different descriptions expecting cancellations. I haven't heard anything back yet (I ordered 2 hours ago)
Do you have updated shipping status on it outside of "Not Yet Shipping"?

I tried several times earlier this morning, auto canceled. So now I'm trying one click. I know it takes awhile for one click to submit the order, so I'm not holding my breath. Hope it goes through though. Just wondering if your order from 2 hours ago has moved at all. Hoping prime will get it going faster in the warehouse haha. I saw a Like New one earlier too, but mostly just these very goods.

I did a single console regular adding and 2 consoles with one click. They did go into "Not shipped yet" but just now got cancelled.

Darn, immediate cancellations on both listings I tried for the "replacement" PS4s. The wait continues...

Personally, I'm hoping an Infamous: SS bundle gets announced and dingers appear on AWD. :pray:

Darn, immediate cancellations on both listings I tried for the "replacement" PS4s. The wait continues...

Personally, I'm hoping an Infamous: SS bundle gets announced and dingers appear on AWD. :pray:
I have been hoping for a infamous bundle as well . If they don't bundle that game I'm thinking I'll just hold off for a holiday bundle.

I have been hoping for a infamous bundle as well . If they don't bundle that game I'm thinking I'll just hold off for a holiday bundle.
The only thing that worries me is that I really want to play the Cole's Legacy DLC connecting Second Son to inFAMOUS 2 found in the Limited Edition, and I'm not sure how long it would be until it surfaced on the PSN store.

I got an email that my order is preparing for shipment. However, I dont see the console in my orders page at all. Does that mean its cancelled?

I got an email that my order is preparing for shipment. However, I dont see the console in my orders page at all. Does that mean its cancelled?
Check your canceled section on the right side of the order page.

My one click got canceled. Took only 25 minutes haha

Wow. I was on chat with a rep to see if my order was cancelled before I figured it out on my own. She kept insisting that I should keep retrying because there was a glitch in the system. Lol. Of course i kept getting auto cancellations. In the end she gave me a $10 credit.

Sweet :D/

Wow. I was on chat with a rep to see if my order was cancelled before I figured it out on my own. She kept insisting that I should keep retrying because there was a glitch in the system. Lol. Of course i kept getting auto cancellations. In the end she gave me a $10 credit.

Sweet :D/
Its my turn lol

bread's done
Back