Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Are you guys making sure you kick it out of your "Save For Later" before trying to put it in your cart again? If that doesn't work, try it on another browser..

They must give in to our demands!
Yeah, did that and tried Firefox. Still ghost posting it would seem (the $297 LN).

Just got a $296 PS4 LN all accessories included. I just bought one at Target for $380 with redcard so might return that one if the AWD one comes in good condition. 

On a side note, I also received my Bravely Default CE that I ordered from AWD last week for $35.95 (A). It came in a bubble mailer and the box was a little beat up with some bends and creases but no tears or gashes. Inside, everything was still sealed and present. Woohoo!

Finally got my Wireless Gold Headset (G) yeterday for $64.xx. I have a feeling it was a dinger, considering everything was wrapped up perfectly and it looked like nothing was ever touched inside. Overall very happy, as for the few hours I used it, it was awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually if I'm logged in already and trying to buy something like that it's because it's already out of stock.

Someone got an A for something like $34 late last night/early this morning. Only one anyone's reported and I haven't personally seen one.
wow he scored i been checking since launch seen 0 lol

Unless ghosting is something that comes up with AWD and I'm just oblivious, I'm simply hoping that they received a larger batch/had backed batches of PS4s to go back up on the site. To save time, they simply inspected the items as much as possible and are just hashing it all through the same condition/sale code. 

Here's to hoping!

wow he scored i been checking since launch seen 0 lol
I just bought that one from J&R for $41 on launch day instead of sitting around watching yet another game for weeks.

Also WTF Amazon, get your shipping straightened out. Second week in a row I've ordered something early on a Wednesday and come Thursday afternoon it's still not shipping and scheduled for the next week with 2 day shipping.

Don't you live in some obscure state? Like Montana or something? And get on dat CS kwitchurbitching hotline. I hear they give free $! Insert yellow text accordingly/

Wow, fuck amazon. I'm not renewing prime and if I can find another site with free shipping, I'm shopping there. Slow ass shipping even though I'm paying for prime, all of my collector's editions from them getting damaged, their outsourced to india customer service I can barely understand on the phone/in chat, and they don't ship my prime shipping wii u for like 4 days and finally today send me a message saying "sorry, due to lack of availability, we had to cancel your order. You can try again with other sellers though!"

Two words for amazon. fuck. You.

Wow, fuck amazon. I'm not renewing prime and if I can find another site with free shipping, I'm shopping there. Slow ass shipping even though I'm paying for prime, all of my collector's editions from them getting damaged, their outsourced to india customer service I can barely understand on the phone/in chat, and they don't ship my prime shipping wii u for like 4 days and finally today send me a message saying "sorry, due to lack of availability, we had to cancel your order. You can try again with other sellers though!"

Hey it's not all bad. They saved you from becoming a disgruntled wiiU owner? Like me... Lul.

Hey it's not all bad. They saved you from becoming a disgruntled wiiU owner? Like me... Lul.
I actually have wii U games that I want to play though, including the Mario games, zombi U, and the new xenoblade game. The wii u wouldn't be my primary system, so it doesn't really bother me that there's not a huge library. The bundle I ordered seems to have gone up in price, so I have a feeling they just didn't want me to have the system for the cheaper price.

AWD is the new trendy thing around here. It's the most active thread and SD has caught on. That wiiU likely had multiple orders in the same timeframe. Sometimes they cancel your stuff.

Contacted Sony CS and they said its not a 100% that they fix a used console under warranty, but they said it was close to 100%.

He said since it's been less then a year since release that the recipes is only used to verify that you purchased it through legit means. He continued with "couple that with a known issue especially in the beginning of its life means that there is very little to no reason why they shouldn't". He did say there is verbiage open to interpretation, but what is provided to the customer is just "copy of original receipt, hand written ones not acceptable".

He also said, Since this was backed by AMZ then it shouldn't be a problem. Evenif it was through a sister company of AMZ (AWD). So a positive CSR, but wouldn't guaruntee me it would be fixed sadly.

Just sent in my PS4 today so will update as soon as anything happens with it

Edit: What in the... I just dropped my package off at 8am this morning it's now 2 and it's already there. Its a 3 1/2 hour drive to the Sony center here from Eastern Ohio. I'm just impressed. Means I might get it back as early as Tuesday.

Keep an eye onNewegg. Picked up a Wii U Skylanders bundle with Disney Infinity for $219. Listing has ended for now, but that seemed like a hell of a deal for the Wii U.

I also don't like cancellations like that. No free month of prime.

I just bought that one from J&R for $41 on launch day instead of sitting around watching yet another game for weeks.

Also WTF Amazon, get your shipping straightened out. Second week in a row I've ordered something early on a Wednesday and come Thursday afternoon it's still not shipping and scheduled for the next week with 2 day shipping.
Wow 41 with prime? So many people diss thief cause they play cod style and rage sell. I figured it have dingers and returns.

They are raising prime cost to aint they. My stuff comes 2 to 7 days later now...

Well I guess Amazon decided I had finally suffered enough with AWD. I got the very last BD CE to show up on AWD for $38 and it's brand new and only has a little dent on the bottom, nothing like what I've seen from any of the horror stories. Still has the factory seal on it and they even shipped it in a box. :shock:

Next week it will be back to cancelling every one of my orders and generally making me hate my life.

Wow 41 with prime? So many people diss thief cause they play cod style and rage sell. I figured it have dingers and returns.
No Prime sadly, hence why I haven't gotten it yet, but was like $36 plus $5 shipping or something like that. Was a clear price mistake and was up for most of the day before they fixed it but they still honored it. It was posted in this thread. Doesn't seem great or up to the legacy of the name but at that price it's hard to say no and is a cheap rental at worst.

I give up on Amazon's warehouse. The past ten orders I've placed (or tried to place) have either shown as out of stock when I go to pay immediately after putting it in my cart, or get cancelled via email a few days later. And I'm just ordering random used games and blu rays, not console systems. I used to get great deals from their warehouse, but now everything is out of stock, Amazon keeps jacking the prices up on used items, AND now charges tax. And I'll be damned if I ever buy a used console from them now if they aren't properly inspecting the things to see if they work before shipping them out to customers.

I give up on Amazon's warehouse. The past ten orders I've placed (or tried to place) have either shown as out of stock when I go to pay immediately after putting it in my cart, or get cancelled via email a few days later. And I'm just ordering random used games and blu rays, not console systems. I used to get great deals from their warehouse, but now everything is out of stock, Amazon keeps jacking the prices up on used items, AND now charges tax. And I'll be damned if I ever buy a used console from them now if they aren't properly inspecting the things to see if they work before shipping them out to customers.
1 click ftw

My PS4 came in. DoA. No video and when i boot into safe mode all I get is an error telling me that the storage device cannot be accessed. Already got in contact with Sony and should be sending it in within the next few days. Codes weren't used and the HDMI cable was still in packaging.

EDIT: On further inspection there is a 250GB Hard Drive in the bay, and it looks like someone put a screwdriver or something in it. Just a big hole. WTF

1 click ftw
Not going to help if he actually places the order to have it cancelled later. Last re-stock I had a few cheap ($1-$3) games cancelled on me. I did get some and they came in better than expected condition so I can't complain, but if all/most of mine had been cancelled I would definitely be disappointed as he is. Especially when I see half of the items pop back up at a lot higher price after my order was placed :???:

My PS4 came in. DoA. No video and when i boot into safe mode all I get is an error telling me that the storage device cannot be accessed. Already got in contact with Sony and should be sending it in within the next few days. Codes weren't used and the HDMI cable was still in packaging.
EDIT: On further inspection there is a 250GB Hard Drive in the bay, and it looks like someone put a screwdriver or something in it. Just a big hole. WTF
That's a new one.

Wow that sucks. I'm assuming you aren't sending back to Sony now right?

Does sony cover shipping in that situation?

VVVV: so basically someone figured out a really roundabout way of getting a free 500GB HDD?

Wow. So not 1 hour after receiving my second PS4 from AWD today (which looked fully sealed, but started in safe mode on first boot, seems fine now) the first one I bought from AWD VG condition just under a month ago crapped out.  As soon as I select a game, the screen turns green and shuts off. Weird, because I played KZ, NFS, and Ghosts in full on it, and let it run for about 24 hours straight to stress test it. 

I think im just going to return the first one to amazon, i really dont want to mess with Sony repair.

Does anyone know if I can swap the HDD between the first broken PS4 to the new one from AWD i got today? I'd prefer to not have to reinstall everything as my internet speed is pretty sub-par

Wow. So not 1 hour after receiving my second PS4 from AWD today (which looked fully sealed, but started in safe mode on first boot, seems fine now) the first one I bought from AWD VG condition just under a month ago crapped out. As soon as I select a game, the screen turns green and shuts off. Weird, because I played KZ, NFS, and Ghosts in full on it, and let it run for about 24 hours straight to stress test it.

I think im just going to return the first one to amazon, i really dont want to mess with Sony repair.

Does anyone know if I can swap the HDD between the first broken PS4 to the new one from AWD i got today? I'd prefer to not have to reinstall everything as my internet speed is pretty sub-par
Have not personally tested this, but I would assume as long as the firmwares are exactly the same, it should just swap out. If not, then your back to where you started all over.

Well I guess Amazon decided I had finally suffered enough with AWD. I got the very last BD CE to show up on AWD for $38 and it's brand new and only has a little dent on the bottom, nothing like what I've seen from any of the horror stories. Still has the factory seal on it and they even shipped it in a box. :shock:

Next week it will be back to cancelling every one of my orders and generally making me hate my life.

No Prime sadly, hence why I haven't gotten it yet, but was like $36 plus $5 shipping or something like that. Was a clear price mistake and was up for most of the day before they fixed it but they still honored it. It was posted in this thread. Doesn't seem great or up to the legacy of the name but at that price it's hard to say no and is a cheap rental at worst.
Damn, that's awesome! Congratulations.

lol no way they don't charge you when they find a hole in the hard drive. That's not defect. That's tampering.
Actually you can freely do whatever you want with the HDD. But I can't claim that the HDD is the issue when whoever returned it decided they wanted to swap out hard drives. So as I said before i'm just gonna snag up a replacement hard drive and if I have video issues still, then I will send it in to Sony.

Just got my LN PS3 in today. Description from amazon was "packaging may be damaged". All good I thought, it's gonna be a dinger! WRONG. Everything was covered in dust, the PS3 disc cover was wide open filled with dust and game, controller, and console all have scratches on them. The console was also used and previous owner didn't erase anything. Pretty upset as I am sending this back. 

:ps4: PlayStation 4 Console (Used - Like New) $296.99

"Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. All accessories are present and undamaged"

bread's done
Back