Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

What is the last thing on the tracking says? Out for delivery? Cause if it said that and the fact the driver stopped that mean it was loaded on that truck cause otherwise the driver wouldn't of stopped cause drivers have a list handed to them of there daily deliveries and that would also explain why he stopped
It says out for delivery, should be here before 8pm tonight.

Or at least that they scanned it when it was supposed to be loaded up.

The link to contact them is at the very bottom of Amazon under "Help".
Thank you, going to contact them after I cook dinner

just say this to the shipping company, it will get him fired. He knows you buy good stuff form amazon so he wants some freebies.
I have, each one is reported to them, although they act like they could care less to be honest. Except when it was with Nordstrom, Nordstrom was pissed and investigated hard core in my opinion…and I still have the same driver (who I'm pretty sure hates me now)

ONTRAC honestly doesn't give a crap. They say that they deliver stuff when they don't and they say that they're "ahead of schedule" when they're one day late. True stories.

Ordered something from AWD today at 5:00pm and it shipped at 6:11pm. Wait for the best part.... it's expected to arrive tomorrow. Love Amazon.

Me too. :( Recently, all of my orders from AWD say they're not coming until next week then get cancelled.
Ordered my PS4 on Thursday, said that the expected delivery was this upcoming Saturday. I poked Amazon last night about if it's being back ordered or if I should expect it to be cancelled, they bumped me up to one-day shipping and it's supposed to be here tomorrow.

Ordered something from AWD today at 5:00pm and it shipped at 6:11pm. Wait for the best part.... it's expected to arrive tomorrow. Love Amazon.
Happens to me all the time. Usually just with stuff I order from Amazon proper, though. One of the few things I'm going to miss about Phoenix is living in the same city as a distribution center. The humidifier I ordered a couple hours ago just got picked up in Goodyear a couple minutes ago. Less labor intensive for me to wait a day for it than drive around the Valley looking for the same unit in a different, lamer color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered my PS4 on Thursday, said that the expected delivery was this upcoming Saturday. I poked Amazon last night about if it's being back ordered or if I should expect it to be cancelled, they bumped me up to one-day shipping and it's supposed to be here tomorrow.
They upgraded my order to 1 day shipping as well. Looks like it should be here by Friday.

Just got in on a Very Good PS4 from AWD. Had $200 in Amazon credit so I got it for $196.

Don't know if I want it or an XBOX One Titanfall bundle....

Just got in on a Very Good PS4 from AWD. Had $200 in Amazon credit so I got it for $196.

Don't know if I want it or an XBOX One Titanfall bundle....
So you paid $4 less than retail instead of just waiting until they came back in stock again?...

$196 total. Removed the tax basically from buying new. Savings is a savings
Well unless you found that $200 of credit on the street, or I'm just failing in my reading comprehnsion, that's still $396 for a console that retails for $399.

Well unless you found that $200 of credit on the street, or I'm just failing in my reading comprehnsion, that's still $396 for a console that retails for $399.
$369 + tax. $200 in credit for Amazon from Chase rewards.

Either way I cancelled. Rather have Titanfall

$196 total. Removed the tax basically from buying new. Savings is a savings
jesus. that seems foolish to me.

I think mine was $410 new from target with redcard. the warranty would seem to be worth the $14. that and it being new.

im waiting for one of you to link a nice awd price for the gold headset.

I bought one at full price locally but a nice deal would be excellent.

I love Titanfall, it's refreshing. It seems like CoD you say...oh noes!! It was made by the group that made the best CoDs anyways, but whatever.

Hey I just grabbed a new copy of Infinite Space for $55. I am worried it of it being fake so I can how tell with DS games? Anyone have any experience with this?

Do it. Support developers who actually make interesting games.
I probably will. I'm going to call around at GS in the morning and see if there were any unclaimed BAE's, if not i'll probably go by BBY and try to get the regular edition with the $15 GC. There are a few devs I don't mind supporting and I like the Souls guys.

I probably will. I'm going to call around at GS in the morning and see if there were any unclaimed BAE's, if not i'll probably go by BBY and try to get the regular edition with the $15 GC. There are a few devs I don't mind supporting and I like the Souls guys.
You'll probably be able to find it at BBY still. On Tuesday they had like 12 of them on the shelf between the two systems. Should try BBY first anyway since you can get the $15 GC if they have it.

How do you get these rewards from a debit or credit card use?
Assuming he does what I do, it's the Chase Freedom credit card. You can set it up so you can spend the points you rack up directly on Amazon. With that, you don't need to wait for any thresholds ($50, $100, etc.) in order to redeem the rewards cash. Just click "shop with points" and it subtracts whatever amount you have in your accounts (I currently have $13.xx in rewards points I can use on Amazon).

The nice part is when I first applied for the card a few months back, they had a promo going on where you get $200 worth of points if I spend $500 within the first 3 months. Did that no problem and that made my Xbox One purchase much cheaper. I assume the promo would still be going on if you're interested.

bread's done
Back