Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Called in a service request last Saturday. Coffin just shipped out today from TX. Scheduled to come in next Tuesday.

Warranty repairs are going to take awhile so if you're trying to flip this. Don't bother.
10 Days? Dayum, I thought someone said that the coffins were overnighted. Would they let you just pack them in a random box yourself?

Called in a service request last Saturday. Coffin just shipped out today from TX. Scheduled to come in next Tuesday.

Warranty repairs are going to take awhile so if you're trying to flip this. Don't bother.
I got mine for 270 so its still a good deal if they end up repair it

You should have seen this morning's restock then, lots of titles from childhood
yea I noticed that when I woke up late then beat myself up for missing some the titles then went back to sleep ha the bad part is I don't even know what old titles I have anymore cause they are packed up and spread out between 10 different 10 gallon plastic tubs and it been awhile since I browsed through them

Wear, I got a pair for the gold wireless for 74.22. It said

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.

so I guess they aren't dingers. They are back ordered till the 20th though so i have to to see if I want them or not.

yea I noticed that when I woke up late then beat myself up for missing some the titles then went back to sleep ha the bad part is I don't even know what old titles I have anymore cause they are packed up and spread out between 10 different 10 gallon plastic tubs and it been awhile since I browsed through them
I know the feeling. Especially with my backlog I have a hard time remembering what I have. If it's for the Atari or NES then I really don't know (they're in a tub packed up)

I lost a lot of my game boy games awhile back when I moved so I was glad I got to replace one of my Pokemon games :)

(They just need to ship it now)

have we got any success story's yet from cag about actually getting there console replaced or fixed without the receipt?

Wear, I got a pair for the gold wireless for 74.22. It said

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.

so I guess they aren't dingers. They are back ordered till the 20th though so i have to to see if I want them or not.
Maybe it was a dongleless return.

have we got any success story's yet from cag about actually getting there console replaced or fixed without the receipt?
Not yet, way too soon to see if anyone who sent it with an AWD receipt gets it honored.

Last edited by a moderator:
what time was the big restock this morning? so I can try to be awake round that time today hopefully lol and I swear there some weird stuff in awd other departments now adays

what time was the big restock this morning? so I can try to be awake round that time today hopefully lol and I swear there some weird stuff in awd other departments now adays
I wanna say 4ish? I don't remember exact time, but had to be around then because my baby woke up to eat and she genrallywakes up same time every night

How do you guys find the rare stuff that pops up from time to time, like the Grandia and Legend of Legaia and Metroid Prime Trilogy? All I see is the same tired old stuff, like GTA V and Gran Turismo 6.

They must've gotten an influx in repairs or something and are going a cheaper route because I requested a coffin about a month ago got the box overnighted and then overnighted back to them it took about 5 days once they received my console to send it back overnight. This was before all these NFS console started popping up though guess I was just in time.

They must've gotten an influx in repairs or something and are going a cheaper route because I requested a coffin about a month ago got the box overnighted and then overnighted back to them it took about 5 days once they received my console to send it back overnight. This was before all these NFS console started popping up though guess I was just in time.
did they repair or replace it and what it a used one??

Not AWD, but I just ordered a complete copy of Infinite Space for the ds for $48 shipped from a third party with 98% rating, 900+ feedback. Let's see what I get. I'm guessing either just the box and manual or a complete counterfeit copy.

To make this OT: Warehouse has a LN copy for 58.xx. Can't link from my phone.

Whoa, didn't expect that: I snagged a Bravely Default CE for $58.50 (G), with "medium mark on set case". :shock: I guess you guys weren't interested...? :lol:

Whoa, didn't expect that: I snagged a Bravely Default CE for $58.50 (G), with "medium mark on set case". :shock: I guess you guys weren't interested...? :lol:
Was there only one available? I'm still trying to get one... Also congrats!

bread's done
Back