Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Whoa, talk about a snipe--that was gone within the minute you posted it (not interested in buying, I just clicked the link out of curiosity). :shock:
Someone really wants a ps3. Lately all of the ones in that price range are getting sniped.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend's LN PS4 for 296 that was back ordered till about the 19th is finally about to ship. Just thought I would give a heads up to anyone else that was back ordered.

How do you guys find the rare stuff that pops up from time to time, like the Grandia and Legend of Legaia and Metroid Prime Trilogy? All I see is the same tired old stuff, like GTA V and Gran Turismo 6.
metroid prime and legend of legaia are always on there. Every blue moon though they drop to some random nice price in various conditions. I hate myself for not picking the 7$ ln they had for legaia but I didn't have enough credit after getting ni no kuni and valkyria chronicles during that promo. grandia and legend of dragoon among others just pop up now and again and go just as quick.

Best way to keep an eye on them would be to look on that particular games page and seach either by system or dev in awd. still once they pop up they are almost always gone instantly.

Listing for [C]omplete n ox (CIB) finds:

:ps2: Fushigi Yuugi - Shigiyuugi Kurotake Kaiden Gaiden: Kagami no Fujo [Japan Import] (LN) $17.91
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 (LN) $14.84
:ps2: Bleach: Selected Soul [Japan Import] (G) $14.82
:ps2: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (LN) $11.66

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Syphon Filter 3 (G) $6.93

:wiiu: Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (G) $210.69

:gc: Viewtiful Joe (LN) $12.58

:gc: Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (LN) $12.10

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
  Pokemon Stadium (G) $28.39
browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
  Perfect Dark (G) $13.70

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
  Sega Dreamcast Console (G) $59.01
browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
  Soul Calibur (G) $16.70

Scoooore. Traded in my VG $280 PS4 to Gamestop for a brand new one with the clear tape seal. The funny thing is if you keep the headset/mic thing separate and trade it in also, you get $2.50 for it. So $2.75 with PUR. For a total of $400.25 for a used PS4.

So I traded them my dusty old Aug 2013 PS4 with the defective rubber sticks that were wearing away for a brand new one plus an extra 26 cents they owed me. So glad I tried it, I almost just resold it or sent it back to Amazon because of the controller stick issue.

Scoooore. Traded in my VG $280 PS4 to Gamestop for a brand new one with the clear tape seal. The funny thing is if you keep the headset/mic thing separate and trade it in also, you get $2.50 for it. So $2.75 with PUR. For a total of $400.25 for a used PS4.

So I traded them my dusty old Aug 2013 PS4 with the defective rubber sticks that were wearing away for a brand new one plus an extra 26 cents they owed me. So glad I tried it, I almost just resold it or sent it back to Amazon because of the controller stick issue.
What do you mean clear tape seal??

The original PS4s have a blue seal with white PS logos on them. The newer manufactured ones have just a clear piece of tape for a seal. The newer ones don't have the $10 PSN/One month codes though.
Ohh thanks I plan on trading in an awd ps4 for a brand new one did you trade the ps4 in with the 50 percent trade in??

Ohh thanks I plan on trading in an awd ps4 for a brand new one did you trade the ps4 in with the 50 percent trade in??
Yep. $397.50 for the PS4 w/ 50% bonus (system/controller/HDMI/USB cable/power cord) + another $2.50 for the headset.

Probably slightly OT but with the recent announcement of the price increase for Amazon Prime I figured this deserved a mention. I don't know if it's widely known but apparently you can pay for your year of Prime using Amazon credit (be it from trade ins, Kindle cards, ect.). The trick to it is you have to add a gift subscription for Prime to your cart (go here https://www.amazon.c...anding). During checkout you'll have the option to use Amazon credit to pay for it just as if you were buying anything else off of Amazon. Have it sent to your email (gift it to yourself) and you can have it sent to you on the day your Prime membership is set to expire.

Note: you may need to set auto renew for Prime off beforehand. I noticed this on the gift page:

"Amazon will send your gift recipient an email on the day you choose, along with redemption instructions. The gift recipient can start their Prime membership right away. If the recipient is already a Prime member, the gift can be exchanged for an Amazon.com Gift Card. The one-year gift membership does not automatically renew."

Would it be worth it to trade in a Like New PS4 to gamestop and buy a new one with the trade in value?
Right now with their current promotion, yeah, it probably is worth it. Though it depends on how much you paid for your LN PS4 and how much extra you're willing to pay on top of that. If you paid $270-$280 or so after taxes then it's totally worth it. If you paid like.... $340 or something then after you pay the difference on taxes and stuff you're paying close to retail price anyway. Granted, you're still saving $20 + the taxes on the regular unit but at that point I almost want to say buy it retail and get the rewards points at Best Buy or GameStop or whatever.

Right now with their current promotion, yeah, it probably is worth it. Though it depends on how much you paid for your LN PS4 and how much extra you're willing to pay on top of that. If you paid $270-$280 or so after taxes then it's totally worth it. If you paid like.... $340 or something then after you pay the difference on taxes and stuff you're paying close to retail price anyway. Granted, you're still saving $20 + the taxes on the regular unit but at that point I almost want to say buy it retail and get the rewards points at Best Buy or GameStop or whatever.
I thought they didn't charge tax on trade in credit.

What games would you buy and play?
Play games? What is this? Is this something new?

Seriously though, Forza and DR are still on my list as well as maybe Titanfall and PvZ. Mainly because of the free game and trading this AWD PS4 for $400 towards it is awful tempting.

I am in NJ. and with tax the LN PS4 came out to $317...if anyone was in my shoes...worth trading in and getting the new one?
Is your LN PS4 actually LN? If so then I guess it just depends on how picky you are. I'm pretty picky so I always check manufacture dates and want the newest possible and such. I'd also check everywhere on the LN for any dust or scratches. Basically if I thought it was preowned instead of a dinger I'd trade it in.

I think I'm teetering over the edge of buying an Xone, someone talk me back to sensibility.
Youre going to feel silly in a few months when there's nothing new to play while PS4 is still getting the better multiplats. Then MS will drop the price/bundle another game and so on. I'll probably get one this year, but it won't be until a better deal comes along.

I'd definitely wait at least a couple weeks until the Titanfall hype has died down and decide then.

Youre going to feel silly in a few months when there's nothing new to play while PS4 is still getting the better multiplats. Then MS will drop the price/bundle another game and so on. I'll probably get one this year, but it won't be until a better deal comes along.

I'd definitely wait at least a couple weeks until the Titanfall hype has died down and decide then.
Well I would still have my real PS4 and then I would have an Xone at like $350 true cost plus a free game. If you guys would rather I buy $400 in Amazon credit to snipe AWD stuff? :twisted:

I would feel silly with all the Xone stuff I cancelled thinking I had decided not to get one though.

I guess that took awhile to vanish, considering I ordered it 20 minutes ago via 1-click. :oops:

I know you don't like digital games but that's been $5 several times on PSN over the last year. Not to mention I hear the disc version has some really bad bugs.

Probably slightly OT but with the recent announcement of the price increase for Amazon Prime I figured this deserved a mention. I don't know if it's widely known but apparently you can pay for your year of Prime using Amazon credit (be it from trade ins, Kindle cards, ect.). The trick to it is you have to add a gift subscription for Prime to your cart (go here https://www.amazon.c...anding). During checkout you'll have the option to use Amazon credit to pay for it just as if you were buying anything else off of Amazon. Have it sent to your email (gift it to yourself) and you can have it sent to you on the day your Prime membership is set to expire.

Note: you may need to set auto renew for Prime off beforehand. I noticed this on the gift page:

"Amazon will send your gift recipient an email on the day you choose, along with redemption instructions. The gift recipient can start their Prime membership right away. If the recipient is already a Prime member, the gift can be exchanged for an Amazon.com Gift Card. The one-year gift membership does not automatically renew."
I was looking for a way to use my credit for this. Thanks!!

Well I would still have my real PS4 and then I would have an Xone at like $350 true cost plus a free game. If you guys would rather I buy $400 in Amazon credit to snipe AWD stuff? :twisted:
Since you put it that way...I hear Titanfall is actually fantastic! It's an FPS with a twist! A breath of fresh air! The Microsoft Xbox One easily has the superior exclusives at this point (Ryse, Forza, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising, Plants Vs Zombies).

And what does the shitty PS4 have? Deadzone and Lack. LOL losers

Hell I heard you can talk to the thing and it even listens about half the time. How next gen is that?! Please be excited.

I may have mentioned this last time but my VG PS4 that I got last week for $277 was missing those crappy headphones. I told Amazon CS about it and they issued a $30 credit. Now to trade this sucker into GS for $397.50. 

bread's done
Back