Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I may have mentioned this last time but my VG PS4 that I got last week for $277 was missing those crappy headphones. I told Amazon CS about it and they issued a $30 credit. Now to trade this sucker into GS for $397.50.
awesome thanks for telling us again. You should tell us again later.

Don't tell me you used up all your credit that you just acquired from BBY.
Indeed. (Wasn't actually for use on AWD).

If you're not going to call it an Xbone, you don't deserve to own one.
Indeed.

So many abusers of Amazon CS in this thread.
Indeed.

Clearly Eldritch is so tired, he forgot to hit the "b" key, and he should go take a nice long nap. :wave:
Indeed.

I hate all of you. :rofl:

Any updates about nfs or warehouse ps4 being repaired by Sony? Didn't get my coffin yet and weighing if it would just be better to get a refund from Amazon.

Any updates about nfs or warehouse ps4 being repaired by Sony? Didn't get my coffin yet and weighing if it would just be better to get a refund from Amazon.

Hey guys, what are your opinions on gaming with a ps3 headset? I found a stereo headset for a really decent price and it has nearly perfect reviews, but I was wondering if it was worth spending the money on. Does it make the experience more immersive/better? I probably wouldn't use it for MP, but for just gaming in general. Or is it a thing best strictly for MP?
Headsets are made for MP. If you play any FPS or PvP then headsets are a must to be competitive.

For single player it depends. Some games like Dead Space make it much better, but for most SP games its just a convenience. When I play SP I only use a headset for a few games or when the family is in bed and I want it to be quiet.

For any MP game my headset is almost always on.

And yes a surround sound headset makes survival horror or MP games much better.

that was gone in a hurry... i didnt even get to see a description.
It lasted only 4 seconds from when I saw it and then got sniped. I did not even catch the condition it was in. I saw it and posted it ASAP. Alas someone still sniped it before anyone could over here.

This sniping is getting freakin' ridiculous... :bomb:
Only reason I even saw it was because my alert was still setup from whence they used to pop up for cheap back in the day. Got a jolt seeing that pop up. That was completely out of the blue and I wasn't expecting it. Still nice to see these things are still popping up. It would have been nicer if one one you had managed to grab it. Seems like it is snipe or be sniped scenario.

Got my (G) $64 Gold Wireless Headset just now. Dinger!

WG5HlR9.jpg

My $277 VG ps4 I just got seems basically brand new. There isn't one fingerprint or mark on the console (even the glossy part). Every single component is undeniably brand new. I had to do the initial set up on the ps4. I suppose it's possible that someone restored the hdd to factory settings but I doubt it. Even the way the console covering was wrapped and folded was too perfect. I don't think it was ever taken out of the box. There's no played games or anything on the dashboard menu either.

I suppose the ps4 cardboard box has a tiny bit of wear and tear. The description said something about damage to the outer box. If I saw it sitting in a pile at best buy, I'd look for a better looking box, but I'd still buy it if it was the only one left. It doesn't look that bad. The ps4 seal was already broken though.

I was initially planning on trading this in to gs towards the titanfall bundle, but I have to keep it now that I think it's brand new.

Is this the definition if a dinger?

My $277 VG ps4 I just got seems basically brand new. There isn't one fingerprint or mark on the console (even the glossy part). Every single component is undeniably brand new. I had to do the initial set up on the ps4. I suppose it's possible that someone restored the hdd to factory settings but I doubt it. Even the way the console covering was wrapped and folded was too perfect. I don't think it was ever taken out of the box. There's no played games or anything on the dashboard menu either.

I suppose the ps4 cardboard box has a tiny bit of wear and tear. The description said something about damage to the outer box. If I saw it sitting in a pile at best buy, I'd look for a better looking box, but I'd still buy it if it was the only one left. It doesn't look that bad. The ps4 seal was already broken though.

I was initially planning on trading this in to gs towards the titanfall bundle, but I have to keep it now that I think it's brand new.

Is this the definition if a dinger?
If the seal was broken, maybe not...?

Also, are you fine with not being able to get a warranty?

i took my nfs to gamestop today and got 395 for it. bought a zelda wii u bundle. i'm actually tempted to keep it now seeing what's out for the wii u lately and what is to come.

i took my nfs to gamestop today and got 395 for it. bought a zelda wii u bundle. i'm actually tempted to keep it now seeing what's out for the wii u lately and what is to come.
If I were you, I'd check the prices on Amazon and see whenever it'd be cheaper to return the Wii U, buy amazon gift cards and then buy the Wii U on Amazon.

Did you use the used condition AWD invoice as proof of purchase?
Yup. When I contacted CS I explained it all. They said normally they wouldn't service it as they don't know the purchase date. But since its a known issue and since the launch is less than a year then CS said they were almost positive they would fix it. Which they have.

I am in DIRE NEED of a Warehouse Deals Dark Souls 2... 

P.S. My PS4 order for 294 (LN) shipped today. I placed the order a week and a half ago.. which is weird. I'll let you guys know how it turned out!

Ya....who knows, someone could have inventoried it wrong, or a guy returned a gold one with a black one inside. It says gold on the outside.
sound more likely the guy had headsets already then ordered the gold ones directly from amazon received product took gold headsets out put his old pair of headsets in the gold box and returned to amazon for full refund saying he changed his mind and that the story how the black gold labeled headsets ended in awd lol

bread's done
Back