Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Looks like South Park and Thief are both back up, if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still kicking myself for not buying this when it was $17 new week after week.
Ditto.

Nothing to add to it for free shipping. I've had it on my cart since last night, still around 10 left. It would be nice if a copy of Pokémon X would pop up to pair it with....

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if awd will slow much if at all after the increase on prime combines with the fsss shipping increase from last year.  

Probably not considering the savings people generally get.

I wonder if awd will slow much if at all after the increase on prime combines with the fsss shipping increase from last year.

Probably not considering the savings people generally get.
There prime went downhill big time. I hope the price increase makes it get better. I been getting so many items come 3-7 days later last few months. I guess monthly prime 7.99 new price cs told me i think that did not change price and yes i been overpaying rofl. There Prime instant videos rarely gets new things anymore. I think 1-2 times a month update? Sad quality lowers and prices rise.

There prime went downhill big time. I hope the price increase makes it get better. I been getting so many items come 3-7 days later last few months. I guess monthly prime 7.99 new price cs told me i think that did not change price and yes i been overpaying rofl. There Prime instant videos rarely gets new things anymore. I think 1-2 times a month update? Sad quality lowers and prices rise.
Yeah, I really like AIV but having just gotten Netflix a couple days ago it puts AIV completely to shame. It's a nice bonus to something you're paying for already but the apps are just painfully bad (no Android one even) and there's so many holes in the library. It's unfortunate because the quality of the video is really quite good (better than Netflix from the few shows I've watched so far) and there's some nice perks like certain videos giving you a digital rental when you buy them from Amazon. It's nice that it's there still but I don't see myself going back to AIV now that I've got 3.5 years of Netflix unless something I want to watch is only on one service.

I almost never use Netflix anymore (I need to watch HoC though) and while it does beat AIV in most things, AIV has Pawn Stars which I've gotten addicted to.

Traded in my PS4 I got from AWD for $260 to GameStop. Got a Titanfall Xbox One instead. Now I'll be on the hunt for Xbone games.

I almost never use Netflix anymore (I need to watch HoC though) and while it does beat AIV in most things, AIV has Pawn Stars which I've gotten addicted to.
I cancelled my Netflix. My roommate has it and I have Amazon Prime. Works out beautifully.

Amazing show. I think Amazon back shelved it they used to rock netflix at a point for content but ended quick.

btw is tomb raider def edt have all dlc on disc google was no help on that lol

I'm looking for a nice VCR on warehouse deals. DVD combo is fine. I ordered 38 VHS horror movies online today and I'm ready to watch them, gonna buy  an old TV on craigslist. Starting back up my VHS collection

No, while doing this I'm at the same time ordering Blu Rays as well. I'm a collector, I love vintange and current. I want a PS4 and a VCR at  the same damn time. I do this, man.

No, while doing this I'm at the same time ordering Blu Rays as well. I'm a collector, I love vintange and current. I want a PS4 and a VCR at the same damn time. I do this, man.
I still regularly watch VHS movies and laserdiscs. Haha. Laserdisc is still one of my favorite video formats.

bread's done
Back