All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an ipad, galaxy tablet and a mac book. Stuff is still going up randomly but, more then likely someone is running bot scripts as to it disappears right when they're listed. Pretty annoying but, nothing you can do.

not a historic low, but a lot lower than it has been showing up for lately

xbox series x A $387.81

have to scroll down on the right side for other sellers

When did this become that rare? I thought it was hard to get rid of with all the copies around or did it change that much? Figured it was overproduced.
It's not rare, its just been awhile since it was discontinued (2.5 years ago). No surprise prices have creeped up a bit given the popularity of this title.

I bought a 3d Mario All stars japanese version off ebay for $60 awhile back and I would just do that if anyone is looking for one. Plays in English with no issues and I was able to download the latest patch too. Since then I bought 2 more japanese games since they're cheaper than their USA versions. 

Happy Thanksgiving, cags.

There's an active 20% promo on select awd items.  Just went live.  Links aren't working currently, but clicking on the orange promo on the main AWD page should take you to all eligible items.

Some decent stuff this time around, including consoles and ToTK CE's.

found this description for VG granblue fantasy relink on ps5 and found it amusing

Condition

Looks and functions as if it were new. Item will come in original packaging. Missing software CD.

Ships from

Amazon.com

found this description for VG granblue fantasy relink on ps5 and found it amusing

Condition

Looks and functions as if it were new. Item will come in original packaging. Missing software CD.

Ships from

Amazon.com
I found a copy of Street Fighter 6 whose LCD screen is apparently pristine.

I recently got a Logitech g cloud where the serial number was removed from the box and the system was frp locked and not usable. Don't know how this me ade it through their check but pretty worried they aren't going to accept it and give me a refund. Might be done with Amazon warehouse for a bit.

I recently got a Logitech g cloud where the serial number was removed from the box and the system was frp locked and not usable. Don't know how this me ade it through their check but pretty worried they aren't going to accept it and give me a refund. Might be done with Amazon warehouse for a bit.
I had a heck of a time last year after multiple items were either totally destroyed or in the case of a few elite controllers not even the remotely same product that was supposed to be present. I haven’t bought anything from Amazon warehouse since, I kept getting emails to return the “original” product, even though I received some sort of turtle beach controller that I did return.

I had a heck of a time last year after multiple items were either totally destroyed or in the case of a few elite controllers not even the remotely same product that was supposed to be present. I haven’t bought anything from Amazon warehouse since, I kept getting emails to return the “original” product, even though I received some sort of turtle beach controller that I did return.
Did you ever get the refund?

Yeah I think I just had my worst ever experience with AWD, I bought cyberpunk 2023 for the dlc used. Ended up with a blank burnt dvd in a red dead redemption case. I don’t even understand how that happens but, sure.

Did you ever get the refund?
Yea it took multiple calls and explanations but I did get it. They kept telling me they would only refund once they got the original item, they could not understand how I didn’t get what was supposed to be in the product box. They assured me they QC and this doesn’t occur. It was an odd experience, I’ve definitely used Amazon a lot less overall since.

The acceptable PS5 slim seems to be going in and out of stock, I ordered 1 just now. Won’t be able to trade the game though, since it is a code, but hopefully it is actually included and unredeemed.

I was going to wait for the pro, but at this price, it is worth the risk on the condition of the console.

Seems to be going in and out of stock, I ordered 1 just now. Won’t be able to trade the game though, since it is a code, but hopefully it is actually included and unredeemed.
acceptable condition could be dingers, but with any warehouse purchase digital codes like that should always be assumed to be used/missing

acceptable condition could be dingers, but with any warehouse purchase digital codes like that should always be assumed to be used/missing
I know, but I am hopeful. I also misread someone else’s comment and thought they were suggesting trading the game, but upon re-reading, they were suggesting keeping the game code if included and trading the console.

In my experience with acceptable PS5 code bundles high 90% you will get either code or disc or if you're lucky GC, never dinger though.

Yea it took multiple calls and explanations but I did get it. They kept telling me they would only refund once they got the original item, they could not understand how I didn’t get what was supposed to be in the product box. They assured me they QC and this doesn’t occur. It was an odd experience, I’ve definitely used Amazon a lot less overall since.
I just had a similar experience with a Logitech keyboard. Ordered keyboard, wrong AND broken keyboard and wrong mouse were in the box. Thankfully didn't have to fight with them for refund though.

2024 and they still can’t find the QC team, I am still convinced they don’t even have a QC team anymore I quit seeing the stickers on my items after several cases of obvious return fraud items last year I haven’t ordered from them since, glad your refund wasn’t a pain!

I know, but I am hopeful. I also misread someone else’s comment and thought they were suggesting trading the game, but upon re-reading, they were suggesting keeping the game code if included and trading the console.
Quoting myself to give an update: My acceptable PS5 slim arrived today. It was not in the original box, and had a couple of small scuffs, but pretty clean over all, and seems to have everything included, except instead of the Spider-man 2 code, it had a sealed (apparently new, but Amazon could have resealed it, I suppose) Spider-man 2 disc. Also, when I set it up, it had me register the disc drive, so I guess that means it was unused? It is so much quieter than the launch edition I traded in months ago, that thing sounded like a jet engine.

My PS+ expired shortly after I traded in my old PS5. I’ll have to resubscribe in the not too distant future to access most of my library - I’m a little surprised how few digital games I actually own.

Quoting myself to give an update: My acceptable PS5 slim arrived today. It was not in the original box, and had a couple of small scuffs, but pretty clean over all, and seems to have everything included, except instead of the Spider-man 2 code, it had a sealed (apparently new, but Amazon could have resealed it, I suppose) Spider-man 2 disc. Also, when I set it up, it had me register the disc drive, so I guess that means it was unused? It is so much quieter than the launch edition I traded in months ago, that thing sounded like a jet engine.

My PS+ expired shortly after I traded in my old PS5. I’ll have to resubscribe in the not too distant future to access most of my library - I’m a little surprised how few digital games I actually own.
almost sounds like a trade in, i remember cobbling together bundles in the ps4 era to get some decent values. not sure if amazon even takes trades on games and consoles in anymore though.

Sounds like you had a ps5 with a bad disc drive. I still have an og ps5 and it doesn’t sound nothing like that.

Amazon still does take trade ins on consoles and other devices I believe. They don’t do games anymore like they did back in the day.

bread's done
Back