All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a link to all the 20% items.

I grabbed what I hope to be a couple (A) dingers.  $32 sega genesis mini and $25 xb1 purple fortnite controller.

Anyone know what kind of value the 500 vbucks and the in-game purple skin has? 

As crazy as it sounds, having to go back and forth with the Amazon customer service associate over the phone for 20 minutes the other day before his boss finally gave me the $10 promotional credit that I was supposed to receive is keeping me from buying anything else on Amazon Warehouse.  The $10 wasn't going to break Amazon, and I'm sure Jeff Bezos is somewhere lounging on his private jet right now with a frickin' glass of the best champagne in his hand.  Sigh.  I'm sure I'll get over it sooner or later, but after looking at all the money that I spent on Amazon this year on my past orders, I'm so angry, I could spit.  :bomb:

I ordered a used AtGames Legends Flashback, and it showed up today with no outer Amazon box.  Someone slapped the shipping stickers on the box that the system came in and sent it out the door.  The system, controllers, power cord, and manual were in the box, but someone could have stolen it from in front of my place.  Ridiculous!

I ordered a used AtGames Legends Flashback, and it showed up today with no outer Amazon box. Someone slapped the shipping stickers on the box that the system came in and sent it out the door The system, controllers, power cord, and manual were in the box, but someone could have stolen it from in front of my door. Ridiculous!
I've notice a lot of items lately say something like "this product is shipped showing its contents" and there's and option during checkout to ship in Amazon box. Clearly a cost saving measure by Amazon

I've notice a lot of items lately say something like "this product is shipped showing its contents" and there's and option during checkout to ship in Amazon box. Clearly a cost saving measure by Amazon
Thanks. I'll know for next time. I'm planning to hack the Legends Flashback, so I wasn't really worried about them slapping the stickers on the box, but someone could have stolen it before I got home. Unfortunately, I have a few more Amazon Warehouse items that are coming this week, and I assume they'll show up in the same condition. Fortunately, none of them are big ticket items, but still.

Ordered New Super Mario Bros(DS) cart only for $3.38 and Battalion Wars(Gamecube) good for $7.11, which both arrived today.   I was skeptical about New Super Mario Bros for that price, but it turned out to be a legit copy of the game that works.  Battalion Wars on the other hand came in a generic DVD case w/ no manual or cover.  But that's not the only thing it was missing, it was missing the actual game disc. 

How the hell did AWD screw up and not put the game disc in the case?  Just contacted CS and told them what happened.   They're refunding me the money for it, but just weird to get a blank case with no disc in it.

I haven't used warehouse deals much, but why do some items show a price, yet when you click on the item it's much more? (And yes I made sure the seller was warehouse deals)

I haven't used warehouse deals much, but why do some items show a price, yet when you click on the item it's much more? (And yes I made sure the seller was warehouse deals)
It might be one in a different condition that you see when clicking on it. I've ran into that in the past, where it'll list one in good condition for one price and show another in very good condition for a higher price on the actual page.

i assume you are shopping the amazon warehouse page? the prices are just the lowest, including third parties prices.

I think that may be what I'm seeing. I assumed the warehouse page would show the lowest warehouse price.
I have always been confused by this as well. I would have thought the prices were limited to just the warehouse because when you click to look for the item at that price all you see is the warehouse listed item. Not always but the majority of the time. At least that is my experience.

Nintendo 64

Diddy Kong Racing (A) $9.10

Gameboy Advance

Gauntlet Dark Legacy (A) $7.16 (G) $8.23

Nintendo 3DS

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy (G) $10.82

Hyrule Warriors: Legends (G) $21.01 (LN) $22.68

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call - Limited Edition (G) $7.49

Wii U

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Starter Pack (G) $5.78 "Moderate cosmetic damage on item case." So good chance it might just end up being the game :p.

Hyrule Warriors (G) $7.29

Star Fox Zero + Star Fox Guard (VG) $7.89

Nintendo Switch

BOMBER Crew Complete Edition (G) $11.08

Has Been Heroes (LN)- $4.84

PixArk (G) $11.78

Playstation

Spyro the Dragon (G) $9.31

Playstation 2

Shadow of the Colossus (G) $6.27

Playstation Vita

Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds (G) $10.90

Playstation 4

Apex Construct (G) $7.57

NAtURAL DOCtRINE (G) $8.61

PSVR

Deracine (G) $10.93

Xbox One

Banner Saga Trilogy Bonus Edition (G) $7.48

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition (LN) $8.96

Gears of War - Ultimate Edition and Rare Replay (G) $8.40

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (Limited Steelbook Edition) (G) $9.67 (LN) $10.44

Wasteland 2: Director's Cut (G) $7.98

Xbox One 1TB Elite Console Bundle(Discontinued) (G) $223.19 (VG) $233.33

Xbox One 1 TB Console - Fallout 4 Bundle (A) $126.31

Huh, looks like they're back to listing acceptable games that are actually complete.  Ordered Doom 3 BFG Edition(PS3), Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens(Wii U) and Jade Empire(Xbox) all around $3 each and listed as acceptable.   All 3 came with their cases and manuals(if they had one), although JE's disc was slightly scratched.  So pretty happy with that, especially with Jade Empire.

Thanks Fragems! I grabbed that copy of Natural Doctrine. Fingers crossed...

Edit: Game was in complete, with original case and instructions, and in perfect condition. My AWD good luck streak continues... Thanks again!!!

Ended up taking a gamble with a Death Stranding CE marked as "Like New" for about $105. (They still have some with 20% off for some reason)

Box was a bit beat up, the original purchaser had literally just cut their labels off with a box cutter and slapped the return label on the outside of the CE box.

Contents were in great condition but, the asshole OP had taken the game and steelbook out! (Which is basically why I was buying the CE)

Promptly returned it, just wanted to warn anyone considering one of these.
I ordered a second cause I really enjoy the game. If the second is a bust too, I'll probably just give up.  :cry:

Ended up taking a gamble with a Death Stranding CE marked as "Like New" for about $105. (They still have some with 20% off for some reason)

Box was a bit beat up, the original purchaser had literally just cut their labels off with a box cutter and slapped the return label on the outside of the CE box.

Contents were in great condition but, the asshole OP had taken the game and steelbook out! (Which is basically why I was buying the CE)

I ordered a second cause I really enjoy the game. If the second is a bust too, I'll probably just give up. :cry:
I know your post was a warning against it, but I couldn’t resist, thanks for the heads up, I’ll post what I get when it arrives on Friday or Saturday.

I got my second “Like new” Death Stranding CE and it did have the game this time thankfully.

This time the returner just put all the pieces into the CE box without any of the cardboard guts to support it. The steelbook was loose in the box with the clunky plastic case.

The steelbook had a couple scuffs and a small dent. I want to assume that’s why it was returned but, it could be cause it was loose in the box.
The code worked, so maybe somebody dropped it at a fulfillment center?

I’m just going to chalk this one out to a clumsy porter and call it a day.

Good luck, DaShaka. I hope your’s come out okay.

I got my second “Like new” Death Stranding CE and it did have the game this time thankfully.

This time the returner just put all the pieces into the CE box without any of the cardboard guts to support it. The steelbook was loose in the box with the clunky plastic case.

The steelbook had a couple scuffs and a small dent. I want to assume that’s why it was returned but, it could be cause it was loose in the box.
The code worked, so maybe somebody dropped it at a fulfillment center?

I’m just going to chalk this one out to a clumsy porter and call it a day.

Good luck, DaShaka. I hope your’s come out okay.
Thanks for the info! If mine shows up even in that condition, and complete, I’ll be happy enough. I’ll post back on Saturday.

Ordered Tales of Zestiria(PS4) in good condition for $8.15, Knack(PS4) for $4.52 & Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2(PS3) for $4.19 both in acceptable conditions earlier this week.  

What was weird though was that I ordered PAL versions of Tales of Zestiria and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 as those were $10 cheaper than the US versions at the time.   But I strangely ended up getting US versions sent to me instead.  Weird that AWD would get the regions screwed up like this, when it's usually the other way around(order US and get PAL).

They still have an acceptable condition of Tales of Zestiria for $7.78 under that listing, if anyone is curious:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00ZBVX9V0/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

and this was the listing DWG2 was under:

https://www.amazon.com/Dynasty-Warriors-Gundam-PS3-playstation-3/dp/B001IWN7BS/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=dynasty+warriors+gundam+2&qid=1580418470&s=videogames&sr=1-5

Same thing happened to me with Uncharted 3 for PS3 last week, I ordered the PAL version and was hoping it would be the US version and I did get the US version.

I ordered a G condition red new 3ds xl that "Includes manual, cover art, and packaging." for $78.xx and it came in a random 3ds carry case instead of the box.

super happy with the price and the fact that it was the item it said it was, but man have they gotten sloppy on their descriptions lol.

has Amazon clamped down on their crediting back?

I ordered a LN Death Stranding ps4 pro bundle, and was super happy with the results (everything is there and most things are sealed in the original box) but the game was missing, so I thought I would see if they would credit me back a small amount.

They wouldnt do it. I mean its been a long time since Ive had to ask for credit for missing stuff, but they used to just shower you with credit for anything. This time the only option they gave me was to return it.

Ordered Tales of Zestiria(PS4) in good condition for $8.15, Knack(PS4) for $4.52 & Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2(PS3) for $4.19 both in acceptable conditions earlier this week.

What was weird though was that I ordered PAL versions of Tales of Zestiria and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 as those were $10 cheaper than the US versions at the time. But I strangely ended up getting US versions sent to me instead. Weird that AWD would get the regions screwed up like this, when it's usually the other way around(order US and get PAL).

They still have an acceptable condition of Tales of Zestiria for $7.78 under that listing, if anyone is curious:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00ZBVX9V0/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

and this was the listing DWG2 was under:

https://www.amazon.com/Dynasty-Warriors-Gundam-PS3-playstation-3/dp/B001IWN7BS/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=dynasty+warriors+gundam+2&qid=1580418470&s=videogames&sr=1-5
I picked up the Tales of Zestiria, thanks for the heads up I look forward to checking it out

So I managed to grab an (A) HAC-001(-01) switch for $190 + tax after the 20% promo.  Arrived today missing the retail box.  But all the pieces of a retail kit were present.

Was getting ready to transfer data from my launch switch when something started bugging me.  Apparently the screen of the "new" switch has a significant brownish tint to the display.  Below is a picture of my launch switch (top) compared to the "new" switch (bottom) both running equivalent brightness settings.  Has anyone seen this before?

[attachment=33627:nsw comp.jpg]

So I managed to grab an (A) HAC-001(-01) switch for $190 + tax after the 20% promo. Arrived today missing the retail box. But all the pieces of a retail kit were present.

Was getting ready to transfer data from my launch switch when something started bugging me. Apparently the screen of the "new" switch has a significant brownish tint to the display. Below is a picture of my launch switch (top) compared to the "new" switch (bottom) both running equivalent brightness settings. Has anyone seen this before?

attachicon.gif
nsw comp.jpg
I know they switched panel providers in the new model switch fwiw

I hope you two end up liking zestiria.  I did not enjoy my time with it at all.  Whoever designed the water spirit temple should be arrested. 

For under 10 bucks that isn't terrible.  At the very least if you enjoy up to the end of part 1 you'll have gotten your moneys worth.  Did you both purchase the alicia dlc expansion and the god eater stuff when it was free?

That's weird as I heard the opposite. I can't imagine the newer switch getting any hotter than the originals.
The new switch does have a better screen. It isn't warmer temperature wise, but it is sharper and more vibrant. I can't imagine the new switches are warmer as the chip and screen are cooler.... but i don't know if there are any other factors or if the other CAG was mistaken.

Thanks for the responses.  Apparently other people have had this problem. 
https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/466/~/screen-is-discolored%2C-dark%2C-or-appears-tinted

I guess it can be chalked up to manufacturing variance. But to me, the brownish blacks and yellowish whites really bother me and are hands-down a worse experience.  I'm going to see if fades over a month or so.. otherwise might have to return it.  Have a switch lite arriving today ( [G] $140) so hopefully that screen is better.

I ordered a second cause I really enjoy the game. If the second is a bust too, I'll probably just give up. :cry:
Mine CE-Like New arrived new, even the round stickers were there but they put 2 tapes to hold the box together. Steel book, game, codes, tape, BB and figure all in place. for $107 after taxes was a good choice.

I hope you two end up liking zestiria. I did not enjoy my time with it at all. Whoever designed the water spirit temple should be arrested.

For under 10 bucks that isn't terrible. At the very least if you enjoy up to the end of part 1 you'll have gotten your moneys worth. Did you both purchase the alicia dlc expansion and the god eater stuff when it was free?
This was an upgrade for me, as I already have the PS3 version(didn't have a PS4 at the time). Same with that Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2(have the PS2 version). But wanted to play it again and saw a cheap PS4 copy. Definitely runs with a better framerate compared to that version.

Not sure I'll get the expansion dlc, as it's not free anymore. Which judging what people are saying about the length of it, isn't really worth the $10.

Have a switch lite arriving today ( [G] $140) so hopefully that screen is better.
Well my turqoise lite console (dinger, new inside) is somewhere between the two screens. Actually probably a little closer to the "warm" tinted new HAC-001(-01). This is just how N is manufacturing them now I guess. Hope the effect softens over time with use.

The couple N64 games I got from the warehouse were in good shape
I’m guessing no AWD retro games ever come with the boxes? Would be awesome to score some random mint / complete game. I’ve scoured ebay the last couple of months but the prices are a bit much.

I’m guessing no AWD retro games ever come with the boxes? Would be awesome to score some random mint / complete game. I’ve scoured ebay the last couple of months but the prices are a bit much.
They used to years ago. About 6 years ago or so almost any retro item that was G and had the description “includes Box art and manual” actually came complete. This was back when amazons trade ins let you choose what grade your items were.

I got a decent amount of n64, snes, game boy games complete in box this way.

Nowadays almost nothing is what the description says.

I finally got my Death Stranding CE, and obviously amazon decided the best way to ship it was to slap a tag on the CE box and ship it out, after lazily taping it closed. The CE showed up on my door and the box was completely open on the top, literally wide open.  How nothing fell out is beyond me. 

Wasn’t a good sign.... I opened it up, everything was there, including the little bb, in mint condition. The ‘caution’ like tape was sealed, miniature was sealed, game/ steelbook in good shape (aside from one small scratch), and codes were unused. A complete 360 from how I thought that would go. Aside from the box which I’ll throw away, it was like purchasing it brand new.

For $105 I’m super stoked. Thanks FailGecko for the heads up!

For those of you with the Death Stranding CE make sure to take out your BB and that it's sturdy should not be loose or any type of rattling. I had to return 2 that were in like new condition due to the BB Pod. Apparently the BB Pod is pretty fragile.

bread's done
Back