All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hopped on this deal as soon as it hit Slickdeals.  I ordered a Raspberry Pi 3B board for $30.74 shipped.

Thanks to Amazon Warehouse, my Pi project is coming along nicely.  :D/

Well, My Link's Awakening Dreamer Edition arrived in a box, creased from a previous bubble mailer shipment, but possibly still sealed.  Does anyone know if the factory seals on this edition are two circular seals on the back edges (1 on top, 1 on bottom)?

Also have a 1tb sata ssd on the way for $60.  Those two things are my good finds so far for the 20% promo.

But a less positive experince, also this weekend from AWD, was getting a bubble mailer package (1x joycon purchase) with a completely empty retail box inside.  First time that's happened to me.  I'm sure I could contact them by chat about it...  but almost think it's not worth having the mark on my account.  Frustrating.

Well, My Link's Awakening Dreamer Edition arrived in a box, creased from a previous bubble mailer shipment, but possibly still sealed. Does anyone know if the factory seals on this edition are two circular seals on the back edges (1 on top, 1 on bottom)?

Also have a 1tb sata ssd on the way for $60. Those two things are my good finds so far for the 20% promo.

But a less positive experince, also this weekend from AWD, was getting a bubble mailer package (1x joycon purchase) with a completely empty retail box inside. First time that's happened to me. I'm sure I could contact them by chat about it... but almost think it's not worth having the mark on my account. Frustrating.
The Link’s Awakening Dreamer edition I got from AWD was also sealed like that. Unfortunately when I opened mine, only the artbook was inside. I was hesitant to contact them but ultimately decided to do so. They let me keep it and gave me a full refund (with probably a nice mark on my acct)

I hopped on this deal as soon as it hit Slickdeals. I ordered a Raspberry Pi 3B board for $30.74 shipped.

Thanks to Amazon Warehouse, my Pi project is coming along nicely. :D/
The Raspberry Pi 3B that I thought I was getting with the 20% off turned out to be a Raspberry Pi 3, so I'm a bit bummed. But it did fit into the MEGAPi (fake Sega Genesis) case that I had purchased from Amazon Warehouse last month, so I'm going to keep it. I won't be able to play Dreamcast or N64 on it, but hey, it is what it is.

I'm pretty excited to put together my build. I was able to use a $5 Target e-gift card from Bing Rewards to buy a Canakit Raspberry Pi 3B+ USB adapter at Target for $5.45 after the discount, and it works. And I found a 32 gb PNY microSD card at home that I probably purchased sometime in the last year. So the entire Pi 3 build cost me $54.66. Not bad.

The Raspberry Pi 3B that I thought I was getting with the 20% off turned out to be a Raspberry Pi 3, so I'm a bit bummed. But it did fit into the MEGAPi (fake Sega Genesis) case that I had purchased from Amazon Warehouse last month, so I'm going to keep it. I won't be able to play Dreamcast or N64 on it, but hey, it is what it is.

I'm pretty excited to put together my build. I was able to use a $5 Target e-gift card from Bing Rewards to buy a Canakit Raspberry Pi 3B+ USB adapter at Target for $5.45 after the discount, and it works. And I found a 32 gb PNY microSD card at home that I probably purchased sometime in the last year. So the entire Pi 3 build cost me $54.66. Not bad.
If by any chance you have a Micro Center they have the Pi 3B for $27

If by any chance you have a Micro Center they have the Pi 3B for $27
I live on the East Coast, so I've never seen a Micro Center. Heard of it though.

On a related note, as soon as I got the Pi installed in the MEGAPi case, the micro SD card broke in half, and I haven't so far been able to remove it or get it to work. It's a friction based slot instead of a spring loaded slot. So, I just wasted my money! Great ending to a sucky weekend.

I live on the East Coast, so I've never seen a Micro Center. Heard of it though.

On a related note, as soon as I got the Pi installed in the MEGAPi case, the micro SD card broke in half, and I haven't so far been able to remove it or get it to work. It's a friction based slot instead of a spring loaded slot. So, I just wasted my money! Great ending to a sucky weekend.
In further Amazon Warehouse thread news, I was able to remove the cracked micro SD card from my Raspberry Pi 3. I used an X-Acto knife to lift and pull the broken pieces of the card out of the slot. I don't know yet if I damaged the slot at all, but at least it will keep me from ordering another Raspberry Pi from Amazon until I find out. I hated to see $30 go down the toilet. But I hope this advice helps someone.

Not a video game purchase, but I figured this was the place to brag about my find. Got a Wacom Cintiq 16 for $170 off retail. Amazon listed 3 of them at the same time for the same price the other night. I figured it was a gamble, but it paid off.

Outside of the pen holder already being attached to the tablet, it looks virtually unused. The box is in really really rough shape that makes me question otherwise, but going over it I think the warehouse just looked it over and decided it was good to go. It wasn't registered either so woohoo.

If anyone is looking for wacoms, keep an eye out on the warehouse. I saw them pop up a few times while I was researching into what one I wanted

ymmv targeted promo 5$ off a electronics purchase on amazon

This is a limited time offer. The $5 discount only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for "sold by Amazon.com" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for the discount, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible". Offer good while supplies last. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5. Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements. Discount is not automatically applied at checkout. Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 11, 2020. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order. If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

Haven't found a single thing it works on yet :/

white OG Xbox One 500gb LN $137.10

gears of war utimate edition bundle

kind of weird because there is no description, hasnt been accepted as a trade in for a while and hasnt been for sale new for a while. maybe a brand new console they found in the warehouse?

I had wondered about those sets. Kinda wish I would have pounced but I really only wanted the board game, as I have the game and while the statue is sweet never got the Apocalypse edition to complete the set. Nice score.
So grabbed one of these Darksiders Nephalim X1 sets from AWS that was labeled with small mark on disk and it came complete. Small tear on outside slip case and some damage to the one corner of the board game case and some slight damage to the campaign cover but otherwise it is in great condition for $138.08 plus tax. I only wanted the board game and it is fine except for the case so I am insanely happy with the price. And the steel book wasn't high on my list but now that I have seen it I am keeping it. Game and statue seem to be sealed so will sell them to offset the price even more. Well that is the plan, that Strife statue is pretty cool though lol. This removes the sting of my previous Granblue coming with used codes 😊

Is that the thing that gave you R2/K2 buttons. Cus if so that's a crazy score and good for you
I think it is a comfort grip with a battery pack that "doubles" the battery life. Not quite as desirable as the one you mention, but still really hard to come by.

I ordered one of these on Amazon Warehouse - the CHUWI Herobox with a 180 SSD installed.  It should arrive tomorrow.  

https://www.amazon.com/CHUWI-Gemini-Lake-Quad-Core-processor-Expandable/dp/B082VZP76P/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=chuwi+herobox&qid=1601708999&sr=8-3

My Warehouse listing was a "very good" for $145.65, but with the Amazon gift cards that I got from Microsoft Rewards, I was able to get the price down to $128.37.  I haven't seen a Warehouse listing for one of these since then, but I figure that it will be good for low-end PC gaming.

Those look designed to be enough for media tasks like 4k video streaming. Unless you're thinking of 720p minecraft as low-end gaming.. I wouldn't consider that to be a gaming product, at all.
You're right. It definitely isn't a gaming product, but I have enough gaming devices that will run modern games already. I was just looking for something compact that I could play retro games through emulation and some of the numerous low-end indies that I already own through GOG, Humble, and itch.io during my lunch breaks at work. So I'm not looking for it to do the impossible.

Anyway, it arrived today. I haven't opened it, but I'll be fiddling with it this weekend. :whee:

You're right. It definitely isn't a gaming product, but I have enough gaming devices that will run modern games already. I was just looking for something compact that I could play retro games through emulation and some of the numerous low-end indies that I already own through GOG, Humble, and itch.io during my lunch breaks at work. So I'm not looking for it to do the impossible.

Anyway, it arrived today. I haven't opened it, but I'll be fiddling with it this weekend. :whee:
MUGEN might be something worthwhile to mess with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRFKlxToKgI

The cheap, old Nintendo stuff seems to have returned. I picked up Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario World for SNES for $0.49 and 2.47 respectively. I've also seen Smash Bros for Wii U under $2 and a Mario game for DS for $1.75. Sorry I forgot which game it was.

The CHUWI Herobox turned out to be a lot better than I expected for gaming. Today, I loaded up several 2D games including Downwell, GoNNER, Raiden IV, and Spelunky, and they all ran just fine. My only complaint is that the previous owner hadn't wiped his Microsoft ID off the computer, so I had to do a fresh Windows 10 install, but other than that, it's fine for low-end games.

When i posted that it showed they had 18 in stock. 

Honestly i just get on warehouse deals a couple times a day to see if anything new is listed.  Every now and then i get lucky to come across something and try to share when i can. 

Looks like Final Fantasy VII Deluxe can be had for around $44 after 20% coupon. Not a bad deal depending on the level of damage. Might be the outer box, I believe it comes with a steelbook, art book and dlc. Seems to be around 10 copies left right now.

Picked up Smash Bros for Wii U for $1.91 and Mario & Sonic at the Olympics for $1.36 this morning. Smash Bros for 3ds was $1.16 but someone else got that one.

When did they start shipping DS & 3DS cart only games in those clear protector cases that Gamestop use?   Just got a Mario Kart DS for $3.27 and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon for $10.38.  Both came in those cases GS put them in while putting them in a smaller bubble wrap envelope.  

AWD seems to be finding a bunch of older games to list too.  Ordered those two along with Star Wars: KOTOR 2(Xbox), Crash Bandicoot(PS1), Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance(Xbox) and Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance(PS2) this week.   All the other games were under $5, although only KOTOR 2 and Dark Alliance had their cases.

Debating if I should pick up a Amazon warehouse cell phone case it says "like new- comes in original packing"

How likely would this be a dinger?

Saw a Wargreymon Amplified Model Kit pop up for $39 and said was acceptable with just some damage to the box. Was hopeful since at the time new ones were listed for about $75 and on average are like $50-70 on other sites.

Came in and the box looked like someone was in a fist fight with it. Opened it up and everything seemed legit and still sealed. Then noticed one of the packages despite being sealed was missing like half of the parts. And literally the most important parts too, the head piece, and both of the arm joints.

Was moreso curious of how the hell someone managed to do that and seal it back so perfectly. But when I contacted Amazon they just told me to keep it and gave a full refund. A new one ended up popping up for $45 under Prime as a pre-order, so I'm happy

Saw a Wargreymon Amplified Model Kit pop up for $39 and said was acceptable with just some damage to the box. Was hopeful since at the time new ones were listed for about $75 and on average are like $50-70 on other sites.

Came in and the box looked like someone was in a fist fight with it. Opened it up and everything seemed legit and still sealed. Then noticed one of the packages despite being sealed was missing like half of the parts. And literally the most important parts too, the head piece, and both of the arm joints.

Was moreso curious of how the hell someone managed to do that and seal it back so perfectly. But when I contacted Amazon they just told me to keep it and gave a full refund. A new one ended up popping up for $45 under Prime as a pre-order, so I'm happy
In the future on these, check Hot Topic/Box Lunch, they've been stocking em and constantly run 30% off sales. :)

Debating if I should pick up a Amazon warehouse cell phone case it says "like new- comes in original packing"

How likely would this be a dinger?
i know this is kind of late, but if it doesnt say packaging will be damaged it is not very likely. you have to think about why it would be listed as a warehouse deal, and if the packaging isnt damaged, it is likely a return or trade in. (return most likely)

In the future on these, check Hot Topic/Box Lunch, they've been stocking em and constantly run 30% off sales. :)
Pretty sure Box Lunch sold out ages ago unless they are randomly restocking. Saw it in stock there a few months ago while I was at work and by the time I got home to order it was gone. And my local store didn't have it.

I already managed to get Omegamon for $37 directly from Amazon, have a new Wargreymon locked in, and just need Metalgarurumon now luckily

Oh I guess I didn't mention it but the acceptable steins gate elite edition came that I ordered for 24.xx and outside the outter box being beat up it was in surprisingly good condition with the game and cloth poster thing not even been opened. I guess the hard cover art book padded things out.

bread's done
Back