All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sure that’s a one off, I imagine you will get a perfect console, typically the “acceptable” are better than “like new”. I got one yesterday that still had a persons eshop account with the don’t require password enabled, that was odd, reformatted that right away.
You were right, it came without box, but it was flawless, even had the protector on the screen. Brand new minus the box.

You were right, it came without box, but it was flawless, even had the protector on the screen. Brand new minus the box.
glad to hear this, I’ve only had one bad console, many have been like new or with one scratch, lately they’ve been raising the prices, haven’t seen the $215-$228 I was seeing before. Now I see $270+

I just grabbed an "acceptable" turquoise Switch Lite for $133.59.  After applying the $50 Amazon gift card that I got for my birthday, it was only $91.61 shipped.  I already own a V2 Switch that doesn't leave the house, and I'm planning to add it to my secondary Nintendo account, so it'll make a nice handheld to play during lunch breaks at work.  

I just grabbed an "acceptable" turquoise Switch Lite for $133.59. After applying the $50 Amazon gift card that I got for my birthday, it was only $91.61 shipped. I already own a V2 Switch that doesn't leave the house, and I'm planning to add it to my secondary Nintendo account, so it'll make a nice handheld to play during lunch breaks at work.
Hoping you get a "like new"! That sounds like a great deal!

I just grabbed an "acceptable" turquoise Switch Lite for $133.59. After applying the $50 Amazon gift card that I got for my birthday, it was only $91.61 shipped. I already own a V2 Switch that doesn't leave the house, and I'm planning to add it to my secondary Nintendo account, so it'll make a nice handheld to play during lunch breaks at work.
It's actually best to have the one at home be the secondary console the one you take out be the primary if you have digital games. The secondary console needs to be connected to the internet to play digital games

It's actually best to have the one at home be the secondary console the one you take out be the primary if you have digital games. The secondary console needs to be connected to the internet to play digital games
It'll be the primary Switch system on my second Nintendo account. I have an alternate Nintendo account that only has a 2DS on it. My primary Nintendo account already has the V2 and a 2DS XL on it. Probably way more info than anyone needed, but just wanted to clarify.

Just saw your post and I feel ripped off. I paid $136.79. Hope yours and mine are in good shape.

Just saw your post and I feel ripped off. I paid $136.79. Hope yours and mine are in good shape.
Mine arrived today. The Switch Lite and the charger were wrapped up in plastic bags. The system still had the clear film on the screen and was untouched. I don't know if there was supposed to be a manual, but there was a lone piece of Nintendo paperwork with a safety warning on it. I already had a Switch Lite soft case (the Zelda edition) and a 128 gb Sandisk memory card for it, so I'm pretty much set. Good luck!

Did yours ever show up? And, if so, in what condition was it?
Switch Lite and charger were wrapped in plastic. Switch Lite looked new & screen was scratch free. Just came in brown box without paper work. I don't think that much is included when you get them new. It's my first Switch & so far I like it.

Well I thought the 20% promo was supposed to last all week, but died last night apparently.  I only made two significant purchases with the promo, great results for both:

1. SMT V Premium Edition, $53.51 after promo.  (VG) "Small mark on disk."
Came in an outer box smushed by usps.  CE is sealed with rounded corners and a boxcutter slash across the front.  Overall I would say this is probably better condition than what the average amazon customer received when ordering new at launch.

2. z590 Master (A) -blank description- $117.62 after promo.
Complete with a clean cpu socket, I'll take it.

[attachment=36879:awd20 - Copy.jpg]

Well I thought the 20% promo was supposed to last all week, but died last night apparently. I only made two significant purchases with the promo, great results for both:

1. SMT V Premium Edition, $53.51 after promo. (VG) "Small mark on disk."
Came in an outer box smushed by usps. CE is sealed with rounded corners and a boxcutter slash across the front. Overall I would say this is probably better condition than what the average amazon customer received when ordering new at launch.
Lucky! I was trying to get this one, but no more show up.

Anyone who's buying this - make sure everything is included. I got mine today and the game cart was missing. Sucks cause everything else was in great shape and the soundtrack & bag were both still sealed.
Was your collector box partially sealed at all and still missing the cartridge? I received mine and looks like it wasn’t even opened just a small rip in the front plastic maybe a return by an OCD collector. Not sure if they would reseal these though.

Was your collector box partially sealed at all and still missing the cartridge? I received mine and looks like it wasn’t even opened just a small rip in the front plastic maybe a return by an OCD collector. Not sure if they would reseal these though.
Nah no plastic wrap, was clearly opened. Yours should be fine. One doesn't need to reseal given how easy it is to take advantage of Amazon returns. Like this isn't the first time I've received a collectors edition from Warehouse with something missing - bought Fire Emblem 3 Houses Seasons Warfare edition a couple years back and the game cartridge was also missing from the steelbook.

I bought the Star Wars Racer and Republic Commando dual game pack for Switch last week. It was listed as damage to front cover so I assumed an employee sliced it opening the box, but it arrived completely perfect and still factory sealed. It was wrapped in their liquid bag though, so maybe something dripped on it.

Dealseeker used to rec an addon for chrome that could track prices and refresh the page but I don't think that worked past 2015.

Just managed to get an (A) Xbox Series X for $271 + tax . The (A) rating and description has me a little worried (Mark on front/side over 1", Item will come repackaged) but also the fact that it said they have 7 gives me some hope that it's a dinger. Says it'll be delivered between Friday and Wednesday so fingers crossed. Worst case scenario if it's all fucked up I'll return it. Used the link above if anyone else tryna get one

Just managed to get an (A) Xbox Series X for $271 + tax . The (A) rating and description has me a little worried (Mark on front/side over 1", Item will come repackaged) but also the fact that it said they have 7 gives me some hope that it's a dinger. Says it'll be delivered between Friday and Wednesday so fingers crossed. Worst case scenario if it's all fucked up I'll return it. Used the link above if anyone else tryna get one
Thanks for the heads, but gone.

Wow, just got a series x in good condition for $299.10. I had just missed a acceptable for $266 but i'll take it. [attachment=36905:Screenshot_20220511-181409_Firefox.jpg]

when I got one I think it said they had 18, in hoping the same. I’ve had some items come pretty rough.

For those that got orders in earlier, does any of them not have a delivery date. I'm guessing if doesn't, that's not a good sign. Mine also doesn't have a description, just listed as good.

My order from the 7th still hasnt shipped. One official delay email so far. But at least it has a date for next week. If an order doesn't have a date at all, i think there is no longer allocated inventory for that order. It sometimes gets fullfilled, sometimes gets canceled, sometimes stays pending indefinitely.

My order from the 7th still hasnt shipped. One official delay email so far. But at least it has a date for next week. If an order doesn't have a date at all, i think there is no longer allocated inventory for that order. It sometimes gets fullfilled, sometimes gets canceled, sometimes stays pending indefinitely.
I figured that was the case. Oh well. What bothers me more is 2 like new became available for 322 and it wouldn't let complete check out because of the quantity limit.

Update: My order just changed to preparing for shipment. Still shows no delivery date.

Mine has a date of Sunday but even that isn’t a guarantee, warehouse deals can be a pain. But I’ve had some good deals.

i got my series x after about 3.5 weeks and multiple delays. but it was in perfect condition and came with the controller (also perfect condition). it was listed as acceptable.

Somehow I was able to grab another in very good condition for $312.70. The description says item will come in original packaging- packaging will be damaged. Thats usually a dinger. And thankfully it has a delivery date for Tuesday.[attachment=36906:Screenshot_20220512-123623_Firefox.jpg]

bread's done
Back