All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
There were a ton of new AWD listings / price mistakes that went up Mon-Tue this week. By mistake I mean the result of the automated pricing continuing to apply drops AWD to items, even those selling instantly. Starting yesterday it looked like they adjusted the price points for some of the more blatant ones. I think the Series X was one of those changed.

Most of the absurdly low prices ($400+ electronics items priced under $10) have been scraped by people running scripts on the site. I saw several but only managed to order a few of the more lukewarm ones.
Reminds me back years ago when AWD would have PS3's and 360s dirt cheap

Damn, I would've gotten one as a backup. I got a (G) XBSX For under $400 shipped earlier. Hopefully its in good shape.
I got one for my Series S a while ago, before I lucked into my AWD Series X. I moved it to the X, but I'd still like to find another for the S. Or better still, a discounted 2TB for the X so I could move the original one back to the S.

I got one for my Series S a while ago, before I lucked into my AWD Series X. I moved it to the X, but I'd still like to find another for the S. Or better still, a discounted 2TB for the X so I could move the original one back to the S.
I’ve seen $294 at the lowest for the 2TB expansion, I got my 1TB for around $100 and that’s been good enough for me.

I ordered one of these and it arrived today. Condition was listed as

“Used - Acceptable
Cosmetic imperfection(s) bigger than 1” on top, front or sides of item. Item will come repackaged.”

It came in the original box and as far as I can tell it is brand new with no damage at all.

I ordered one of these and it arrived today. Condition was listed as

“Used - Acceptable
Cosmetic imperfection(s) bigger than 1” on top, front or sides of item. Item will come repackaged.”

It came in the original box and as far as I can tell it is brand new with no damage at all.
Knowing my luck, I get the one that barely passes acceptable requirements. I would feel so dirty knowing I could have just gotten a brand new one, to avoid the hassle associated with returning to Amazon.

Knowing my luck, I get the one that barely passes acceptable requirements. I would feel so dirty knowing I could have just gotten a brand new one, to avoid the hassle associated with returning to Amazon.
I’ve found there is no real risk of trying, if something is truly wrong with the console, Amazon will actually reimburse you the cost to send it to Nintendo, and if the condition isn’t to your liking you can trade it to GameStop for a very small loss towards a new one, or just simply return. I think if you find one below $250 it’s worth the savings.

Either someone else got it when it popped back up, then, or it hasn't yet. :whistle2:D
Yeah, I decided it wasn't worth it to me. I'll just swap my current one from console to console if needed. Even tho that price was solid lol.

Yeah, I decided it wasn't worth it to me. I'll just swap my current one from console to console if needed. Even tho that price was solid lol.
I saved enough on my Series X through AWD that even having two expansion cards, I'd STILL be below MSRP for having both a series S and X.

I'm fine with having a second for convenience.

I saved enough on my Series X through AWD that even having two expansion cards, I'd STILL be below MSRP for having both a series S and X.

I'm fine with having a second for convenience.
How much did you spend on your Series X? I got mine for $400. Which seem high compared to others, but mine shows Used - Good. Hopefully its includes the box lol.

Does people use bot for AMZW? Damn i have Seen so many electronic stuff very cheap but as soon i see it its gone. I don't have a computer so i use my phone.

Does people use bot for AMZW? Damn i have Seen so many electronic stuff very cheap but as soon i see it its gone. I don't have a computer so i use my phone.
The listings seem to lag some behind purchases.

Just the luck of the draw sometimes. My two cheap expansion cards and Series X were all just good timing. I'm sure people use bots but you can get the deals without botting if your timing is good.

For the people who ordered an Series X but had it delayed already. When did you actually get one? I been delayed once and its supposed to be here today 6/30, but its still hasn't shipped yet. But according to AMZ CS, Its will be here today based on what it shows. Like I can't read the same thing either.

https://imgur.com/a/NeERN4z

For the people who ordered an Series X but had it delayed already. When did you actually get one? I been delayed once and its supposed to be here today 6/30, but its still hasn't shipped yet. But according to AMZ CS, Its will be here today based on what it shows. Like I can't read the same thing either.
https://imgur.com/a/NeERN4z
Do you have a tracking # of some kind? Mine got delayed, then went to shipped, then regressed back from shipped, but the USPS tracking number showed it en route all the way in and it showed up fine. It was only Amazon itself that couldn't seem to display movement.

Do you have a tracking # of some kind? Mine got delayed, then went to shipped, then regressed back from shipped, but the USPS tracking number showed it en route all the way in and it showed up fine. It was only Amazon itself that couldn't seem to display movement.
Nope none at all. Which makes me believe its not in en route at all. But I had items not shipped until the morning of, gets delivered the same day, because I live near a few warehouses here. So I don't know if they have one here.

A couple series x are available. (A)$338 (Vg)$406 (LN)$418

Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged. Vg and LN description

I don’t think anyones bots AMZW, I’ve gotten more than 1 really good deal, vs regular Amazon where I could never secure a console. I just think sometimes it’s you vs the entire community that knows of AMZW competing for a single item or two.

I don't doubt your experience ordering consoles and $100+ expansion cards has gone differently.  But applying that as a general statement to awd items is incorrect.

People are absolutely botting the listings for ryzen processors that come up for $0.64 and $450 laptops for $6.  Just a couple examples of several known price mistakes.

I don't doubt your experience ordering consoles and $100+ expansion cards has gone differently. But applying that as a general statement to awd items is incorrect.

People are absolutely botting the listings for ryzen processors that come up for $0.64 and $450 laptops for $6. Just a couple examples of several known price mistakes.
Damn, those are great deals.

Anyone bought a used condition PS5 console?  If so, what was the condition when it arrived and what is the model number and firmware version?

I don't doubt your experience ordering consoles and $100+ expansion cards has gone differently. But applying that as a general statement to awd items is incorrect.
People are absolutely botting the listings for ryzen processors that come up for $0.64 and $450 laptops for $6. Just a couple examples of several known price mistakes.
Could be for those, I’ve not ever heard of a deal that good, but getting a XSX for around $240 when they started popping up was just a matter of using a browser refresher and adding to cart right away, sadly they just seem to come up more often late at night or early morning. Which makes it harder. If you are wanting one there are also tools that send you an email, and if you set up a separate email for alerts and have it make an audible sound every time an email comes in, I’ve also had a lot of luck this way.

Yeah i seen laptops and tablets for less than $10.

Yeah i seen laptops and tablets for less than $10.
I seen plenty of cheap iPhones and Dyson Vacuum cleaners! I seriously don't know how to order them lol https://imgur.com/a/YzgjOes

https://imgur.com/a/IlCcdco Amazon swore up/down it would be here today! Until I got the dreaded email telling me to confirm if I still want it, and they promise Saturday now....

anybody get that $1.23 space jam wireless xbox controller?[attachment=37042:Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 20-22-34 Amazon.com.png]

or the $1.43 bluetooth cd stereo system? i wonder if this stuff is even real.

Y’all need to look back at the AWD penny game prices of 2011.

I’m glad these low priced mistakes are back.
Man I miss those days. I still remember the couple nights/days where the entire algorithm was fucked up and there were insane deals all over. I still have some of the statues from the new CE's I got for like 10 bucks or less.

My XBSX was randomly cancelled after being delayed twice. This is after they swore up/down yesterday it wouldn't be cancelled. Because its shows a guarantee date of Saturday, July 2nd. https://imgur.com/a/nlJubSU I'm sorta pissed off. I don't know why couldn't tell me this upfront? Now they're claiming they never had gotten any in. None was made available after mine. Even when I said their was more AWD ones. Then they claimed I purchased new, and they would verify me to buy another new one. I said I'm not spending $100 more, when I purchased the AWD One. Its was left that I never ordered an AWD model, and they won't comp me for buying new because its what they claimed I ordered.

My XBSX was randomly cancelled after being delayed twice. This is after they swore up/down yesterday it wouldn't be cancelled. Because its shows a guarantee date of Saturday, July 2nd. https://imgur.com/a/nlJubSU I'm sorta pissed off. I don't know why couldn't tell me this upfront? Now they're claiming they never had gotten any in. None was made available after mine. Even when I said their was more AWD ones. Then they claimed I purchased new, and they would verify me to buy another new one. I said I'm not spending $100 more, when I purchased the AWD One. Its was left that I never ordered an AWD model, and they won't comp me for buying new because its what they claimed I ordered.
I had this happen with a good priced PS5 and it was definitely aggravating, I think I got $25 or something as a courtesy at least though.

I had this happen with a good priced PS5 and it was definitely aggravating, I think I got $25 or something as a courtesy at least though.
Rep just told me, its awful but maybe you'll get another one. I said, I'm not waiting around for their issue.

Now he claimed they tried delivering it, but shows I never was charged and didn't see any shipping info. I said I was home all day and never seen anyone, and how would they ship it but not charge me? He was dumb founded and didn't understand me. The rep transferred me without warning, and the rep I got transferred thought I was an AMZ Rep, and didn't understand why they up and transferred the customer without warning them. Then bullshitted me for 30mins about how maybe I'll get lucky and get invitation to buy it new at $500. Because its only $100 more for a NEW model. Isn't that great iNICK20? You don't want an used model. After going back/fourth they didn't understand why I couldn't just spare the $100 more if I GET the INVITATION! I said you go ahead and spare it to me, and I'll gladly order it. Sir, Sir if you want the item its only available via Invitation like the way you originally ordered it. Nope, no invitation needed when I ordered the used AWD model. I think I'm done ordering limited items like this for a while lol.

Just keep checking throughout your day, they seem to appear almost daily. Only issue will be it could be more when you can actually grab another.

PS5 up $395 multiple available

Crud I think they’re gone, but keep checking they loaded them multiple times here recently.

Oh AWD never change. The acceptable expansion card last year showed up in original packaging basically brand new. The "good" one this week was just the card. We'll see if it works.

PS5 up $395 multiple available

Crud I think they’re gone, but keep checking they loaded them multiple times here recently.
I don't understand the method of pricing items, what's the deal? There's a PS4 Pro for over $400 at AWD last time I checked. Same with an Xbox One X Gears of War 4 edition, going more than the Series X consoles you all seem to be finding.

bread's done
Back