All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand the method of pricing items, what's the deal? There's a PS4 Pro for over $400 at AWD last time I checked. Same with an Xbox One X Gears of War 4 edition, going more than the Series X consoles you all seem to be finding.
The algorithm just sometimes seems like it glitches out with pricing on certain items it used to happen way more often years ago like that previous posts were talking about

Snagged an Elite Series 2 for 67 in acceptable condition. Curious to see if it will continue my winning streak with acceptable stuff or show up trashed.

Snagged an Elite Series 2 for 67 in acceptable condition. Curious to see if it will continue my winning streak with acceptable stuff or show up trashed.
I bet your lucky streak continues. The only thing I ever had show up destroyed from them was a cheap Bowflex adjustable dumbbells. I saw the UPS driver drop the box from about 4 feet up off the truck so I imagine that is the only reason those came smashed.

That's the one item I wouldn't take a chance on. So many of them are swapped out returns. I gambled on one a month ago. Unless I see item in original packaging, packaging will be damaged. I will never order another controller.

The one I received was in the packaging of the one the person swapped with it. He left everything else untouched. Just swapped the controller. The controllers serial number showed the warranty expired 2 years ago but the serial number on the retail box was good until April 2023.

That's the one item I wouldn't take a chance on. So many of them are swapped out returns. I gambled on one a month ago. Unless I see item in original packaging, packaging will be damaged. I will never order another controller.

The one I received was in the packaging of the one the person swapped with it. He left everything else untouched. Just swapped the controller. The controllers serial number showed the warranty expired 2 years ago but the serial number on the retail box was good until April 2023.
Yeah, that's what it said. Item in original packaging, packaging will be damaged. It'll be easy enough to check the serial number to see if it's a swap out.

There's a ton of white dualsenses available. (G) 37.99 (VG) 39.94 (LN) $40.88 To see all the different descriptions, select prime and free shipping and all the used tabs in the filter. The (VG and LN) are your best chance at getting a dinger.

This description has given me a dinger everytime. And they have 16 available in like new.

Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08FC6C75Y/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1

There's a ton of white dualsenses available. (G) 37.99 (VG) 39.94 (LN) $40.88 To see all the different descriptions, select prime and free shipping and all the used tabs in the filter. The (VG and LN) are your best chance at getting a dinger.

This description has given me a dinger everytime. And they have 16 available in like new.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08FC6C75Y/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1
https://imgur.com/a/L5BkBN8 Top two controllers were (A), Bottom two were Used - Very Good. Pricing wasn't bad. Didn't need more controllers tbh.

If only it was in a different color...

Yeah, that's what it said. Item in original packaging, packaging will be damaged. It'll be easy enough to check the serial number to see if it's a swap out.
Ive stopped buying controllers from here because of this, of the 5 I purchased, every one was a swap out, I’m glad some have good luck but XSX controller was clearly an original Xbox one controller, Joy cons have been plagued with similar issues as far as being swapped out for older controllers. Just an item I avoid altogether now.

The Grey XB1 Controller I got ended up being perfect. Activation date: 10/23/2020 Last connected: 10/29/2020. So hardly used. The Box came in good shape, beside the shit load of Amazon stickers on it. Which took off the S/N sticker with them, as I was removing them smh. The 20th Anniversary and Dualsense will be here today as well.

Drift is the worst problem could likely have with them but keeping positive vibes for ya
Outer box is in rough shape, but the controller looks pristine, and it came with the carrying case, charging cable, documents, and the warranty is intact through February.

I think we call this one a win.

Had my first bad awd experience.

Bought an acceptable oled switch already was expecting the worse. The switch ended up being a regular switch. Oh well, sending it back I’ll try again some other time.

Thanks for posting! Just happened to see as I got in bed, and a VG series s went up for $257. Not the best, but after the discount got it for $208. Guess we'll see how the lottery finds me.

As is usual with my luck, the Series X I ordered on July 2nd and was scheduled to be delivered today (never had shipping info added) has been delayed until July 23.   I'm doubting it's going to be fufilled at this point and the Amazon customer service was beyond useless.  Now I have games I got on the cheap for it to decide what to do with given the shrinking return window.   

The $12.50 promo credit from buying the $50 amz gc was applied to my account today. Anyone have recommendations around the $12 mark on a sold-by-amazon item?

Also has anyone tried ordering a Horizon Forbidden West CE? Of course it's a gamble with digital game codes but I'm considering one at $68 after promo that's (VG) "Small mark on disk."

As is usual with my luck, the Series X I ordered on July 2nd and was scheduled to be delivered today (never had shipping info added) has been delayed until July 23. I'm doubting it's going to be fufilled at this point and the Amazon customer service was beyond useless. Now I have games I got on the cheap for it to decide what to do with given the shrinking return window.
It took me over 1 month and several delay emails to receive my $257 series X. Just mentioning to say there's a chance even though I understand how doubtful it looks.

The $12.50 promo credit from buying the $50 amz gc was applied to my account today. Anyone have recommendations around the $12 mark on a sold-by-amazon item?

Also has anyone tried ordering a Horizon Forbidden West CE? Of course it's a gamble with digital game codes but I'm considering one at $68 after promo that's (VG) "Small mark on disk."

It took me over 1 month and several delay emails to receive my $257 series X. Just mentioning to say there's a chance even though I understand how doubtful it looks.
I bought myself the new Cuphead bobblehead with flipbook.

Had my first bad awd experience.

Bought an acceptable oled switch already was expecting the worse. The switch ended up being a regular switch. Oh well, sending it back I’ll try again some other time.
Sometimes QC takes the day off I’m afraid! I had one where the persons Nintendo account was left and had funds available, quickly reset the console but that should be checked!

did you buy that yesterday and did you have to wait until the item shipped to receive it? also, did you buy a GC or just refill your own for $50?

No reccs come to mind game-wise but theres usually great deals in general items on AWD every day. Got a 12-pack of degree deodorant recently for $10, for example.

did you buy that yesterday and did you have to wait until the item shipped to receive it? also, did you buy a GC or just refill your own for $50?
It was a $50 egc sent to a family member, but it required a now-dead promo code at checkout (or promo applied to account via the promo's page, also dead).

It doesn't expire until the end of next month but just wondering if people found a gaming item. I might make a new copy of Nier Replicant for 20-12.50 to pair with my awd series X. I think I'm getting close to finishing my $12 copy of Tales of Arise.

Years ago I bought a Vita 2000 and received a 1000 instead. I almost didn't notice the mistake, because I didn't know very much about the system at the time. It happened to have another problem that I had to return it for, and when I was describing the system here someone deduced that it was the wrong system.

It was a $50 egc sent to a family member, but it required a now-dead promo code at checkout (or promo applied to account via the promo's page, also dead).

It doesn't expire until the end of next month but just wondering if people found a gaming item. I might make a new copy of Nier Replicant for 20-12.50 to pair with my awd series X. I think I'm getting close to finishing my $12 copy of Tales of Arise.
gotcha. how was arise? worth it for $12 hopefully?

In a word.. inconsistent? Some nice steps ahead for the series but also some steps back. Middle of the pack for me among the Tales games I've played, which is all of them since Symphonia. Crashes too often on Series X. Still very worth the $20 and under tag it's been at ocassionally.

I've not played other Tales games and loved it until the very end. If you want all the achievements, it's stupidly grindy to get max level and finish the last few dungeons. I got the CE and IMO worth every penny.

As is usual with my luck, the Series X I ordered on July 2nd and was scheduled to be delivered today (never had shipping info added) has been delayed until July 23. I'm doubting it's going to be fufilled at this point and the Amazon customer service was beyond useless. Now I have games I got on the cheap for it to decide what to do with given the shrinking return window.
Mine was delayed twice then cancelled, and AMAZON kept stating I cancelled it. Even tho its shows they weren't able to get stock in. I gave up and decided its wasn't worth the hassle of saving $100. So I'll buy new if I need another one.

In a word.. inconsistent? Some nice steps ahead for the series but also some steps back. Middle of the pack for me among the Tales games I've played, which is all of them since Symphonia. Crashes too often on Series X. Still very worth the $20 and under tag it's been at ocassionally.
What's your favorite or must play of the series?

What's your favorite or must play of the series?
Vesperia Definitive.

Berseria is probably my #2 but completely understand a lot of fans who say it's their top title. The people who are posting endless Xenoblade and Genshin fan art in my social media feed.. will probably disagree with and slot Berseria #1. Personally I have a hard time directing people directly to Berseria because I think it's best played after Zesteria. And I just don't think Zesty is very good.

Honorable mention to great plot elements in Symphonia 1 and Abyss.

I'm a bit surprised, I thought Arise was pretty well received... I know reviews aren't everything but both critic and user reviews for Arise are good. 

arise isn't all that good due to a couple of minor issues like the balance, hp bloat though that doesn't really hit till part 3, the default controller layout is a shit show (though thankfully can be edited) and you can definitely see the cracks in the rushed story start to form once they back up the dump truck for the plot towards lenegis/rena and how by the earth kingdom and up each one only has the 1 capital city and nothing else. No controllable overlimit was a colossal backstep all the way back before symphonia.  Burst artes turned into gimmick moves against certain enemies or to stop boss ma's was soso.  They get spammed so much after a while they lose all meaning.  Not having combo ma's from graces or the chain ma's from berseria was another step back. Unison attacks/link artes crossed with fatal strikes were ok but all the games implemented it better than arise and had more than arise did where it was 1 each per character.

Spells were a little better than the shit show its been since graces. With a number of staples returning (thunder blade, tidal wave, tornado, fire ball, air blade, freeze lancer, divine saber, meteor storm) minus the insult that was rinwells tidalwave and her really clunky thunder blade it was a step in the right direction at least.

At the very least it wasn't a disaster like zesty was where the entires cast spell list would have been on a single character in the previous games at the lowest. And a decent follow up to berseria.  That version of tidal wave is more like blessed drops or a slightly larger splash and wasn't full screen.  Still the spell lists are pretty lacking when compared to the older games and no one has a full screen option anymore like blizzard, tidal wave and the like. Having rita and lous speed casting dialogue interchange was a cute touch as was her having lous spell absorber. 

The probably largest thing was bringing back spell charging and converting into the next spell in the line while doing so. I'd still like for quick step speed casting to come back as well but that's certainly better than nothing. 

I’m convinced Amazon warehouse workers simply dgaf.

Ordered a like new set of joy cons. Red and blue. I got neither red nor blue and they were both dirty.

Vesperia Definitive.

Berseria is probably my #2 but completely understand a lot of fans who say it's their top title. The people who are posting endless Xenoblade and Genshin fan art in my social media feed.. will probably disagree with and slot Berseria #1. Personally I have a hard time directing people directly to Berseria because I think it's best played after Zesteria. And I just don't think Zesty is very good.

Honorable mention to great plot elements in Symphonia 1 and Abyss.

Personally, I prefer Abyss.

Has anyone ever bought from Amazon renewed? It seems to be third party refurbishers.

I don’t know if I want to take the risk with joycons or just buy new.

Edit: I just figured out the right one just straight up doesn’t work. Some asshole prob returned his broken one in lieu of a new one. And AWD just threw it back in as Like New. fucking a. Scammers can fuck themselves.

Has anyone ever bought from Amazon renewed? It seems to be third party refurbishers.

I don’t know if I want to take the risk with joycons or just buy new.

Edit: I just figured out the right one just straight up doesn’t work. Some asshole prob returned his broken one in lieu of a new one. And AWD just threw it back in as Like New. fucking a. Scammers can fuck themselves.
Yea I quit buying JoyCons from AWD, every single set of the multiple I have purchased has been trash, and some of the OLEDs I’ve purchased have had theirs swapped for fakes with the white set, I sure hope they aren’t giving full refunds to these folks. AWD made good on each one though, if you contact them they should refund you the cost of the one that’s bad.

Yea I quit buying JoyCons from AWD, every single set of the multiple I have purchased has been trash, and some of the OLEDs I’ve purchased have had theirs swapped for fakes with the white set, I sure hope they aren’t giving full refunds to these folks. AWD made good on each one though, if you contact them they should refund you the cost of the one that’s bad.
I am just returning the whole set with a sticky note in it for the next person. Gonna just buy a new set with my GameStop credit and call it a day.

So I'm not sure if this interests anyone else but I found a way to make an awd 25% promo purchase slightly cheaper.  There's a digital coupon for Kroger (including other regional grocery stores under Kroger ownership) for the following:

$5 off a $30 gc and a greeting card of $2+
https://www.kroger.com/savings/c/800000010363

My store had a 3x10 pack of amazon gc for exactly $30 that worked.  The custom amount cards did not work.  In the end saved a few dollars and got an early birthday card for my niece as well.  ...I'm cheap.

So I'm not sure if this interests anyone else but I found a way to make an awd 25% promo purchase slightly cheaper. There's a digital coupon for Kroger (including other regional grocery stores under Kroger ownership) for the following:

$5 off a $30 gc and a greeting card of $2+
https://www.kroger.com/savings/c/800000010363

My store had a 3x10 pack of amazon gc for exactly $30 that worked. The custom amount cards did not work. In the end saved a few dollars and got an early birthday card for my niece as well. ...I'm cheap.
Plus, you can get 4 times the fuel points if you add that promo as well... :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back