All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
After the run of luck I've had with AWS in recent months, between a Series X for 271, an Elite v2 for like $70, and a Razer ps5 charger with, whoops, a controller included, I was probably due for a "Like New" game showing up with the case looking like it had been run over by a car.

At least the disc was intact.

After the run of luck I've had with AWS in recent months, between a Series X for 271, an Elite v2 for like $70, and a Razer ps5 charger with, whoops, a controller included, I was probably due for a "Like New" game showing up with the case looking like it had been run over by a car.

At least the disc was intact.
The car must have come while the disc was still in the console.

I got an question because Amazon CS is so terrible it makes me wanna cancel prime all together. Maybe someone can help me out here.

I ordered an Memory Card for my Switch on Monday, said it would be here Wednesday.

Wednesday came and nothing. Thursday shows, Delayed, not yet shipped. We will email you as soon as this order ships. You won't be charged until then. We're sorry for the inconvenience. But yet it shows Shipped with Amazon Tracking ID: TBA025855000000 (edited the last few numbers). I can't even click on the tracking and nothing else shows on it. But according to the Amazon rep it hasn't been shipped so I won't be charged. When in fact I have been charged (Not pending anymore since Tuesday), and the rep said she would cancel it on her end no worries. But she obviously didn't. I can't even cancel the fucking order! Amazon is still telling me I haven't been charged. So not to worry about it. When I know I have.... wtf am I supposed to do? Seems silly to go back/forth over $18 but god dang their support makes me wanna pull my hair out.

I've had a couple instances where I was given a bad amazon tracking # by mistake and it was later actually delievered by ups.  But honestly a microsd card off AWD is highly unlikely to turn out well anyway, it might be saving you the future hassle of the return.

I've had a couple instances where I was given a bad amazon tracking # by mistake and it was later actually delievered by ups. But honestly a microsd card off AWD is highly unlikely to turn out well anyway, it might be saving you the future hassle of the return.
Yeah I don't know what I was personally thinking anyway. Condition: Used - Like New - Item will come in original packaging.

UPS/FEDEX or USPS doesn't show anything.

Yeah I don't know what I was personally thinking anyway. Condition: Used - Like New - Item will come in original packaging.

UPS/FEDEX or USPS doesn't show anything.
The tracking you gave is Amazon delivery service so it will not show up for UPS/USPS/FedEx. If you have been charged then they likely shipped it. Amazon delivery service is just awful so stuff like this tends to happen and in the past when I ordered smaller stuff, like a microSD card, they throw it in a plastic bag and it ends up getting lost behind something for a few days.

Some graphics cards under the 20% caught my eye.  3070to for $391. 3080ti for $605.

Decided to pass on a couple of deals I don't really need.  Just now cancelled my (A) Series S and (LN) dualshock 4 orders.  I embedded links in case another cag wants to watch for them to likely resurface in the next 30min or so.

The tracking you gave is Amazon delivery service so it will not show up for UPS/USPS/FedEx. If you have been charged then they likely shipped it. Amazon delivery service is just awful so stuff like this tends to happen and in the past when I ordered smaller stuff, like a microSD card, they throw it in a plastic bag and it ends up getting lost behind something for a few days.
I ended up buying an bigger storage card at Wal-Mart. But according to Amazon it said. "Your package may be lost

We're very sorry your delivery is so late. Although it may still arrive, you can request a refund now." but it actually shipped as I requested the refund. Amazon approved the refund. So do I need to return the said $20 item if it arrives now? because it said "On the way, but it's running late"

I ended up buying an bigger storage card at Wal-Mart. But according to Amazon it said. "Your package may be lost

We're very sorry your delivery is so late. Although it may still arrive, you can request a refund now." but it actually shipped as I requested the refund. Amazon approved the refund. So do I need to return the said $20 item if it arrives now? because it said "On the way, but it's running late"
Nope, it is yours for free if it shows up.

What is is with these switch storage cards lol, I’ve only had 2 items never arrive at all, and they were both switch SD cards from Amazon warehouse. In my case, they never did show up.
Same here. I ordered one and the date it was said to be delivered the tracking still said it was awaiting pick up. I contacted Amazon and within a few hours the tracking updated and I had it a few days later. I just guess because the package is so small it gets lost. Maybe if they stopped shipping stuff in plastic bags this would happen less often.

The Amazon CS I spoke to about this at first, re-called me back to confirmed the refund happened then looked and saw the item was out for delivery, and personally cancelled the order. After I said please don't lol. Irked me a little haha.

Condition: Used - Acceptable - Display has cosmetic imperfections but is usable. Small cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Small cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item. Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged.

Worth buying a Switch lite at $120 for this description?

Probably.  That's a really good price if you need one.  50/50 chance the screen has no detectable damage.  Which color is it, and is it part of the 20% promo?

Probably. That's a really good price if you need one. 50/50 chance the screen has no detectable damage. Which color is it, and is it part of the 20% promo?
Turquoise. I ended up canceling it. I got an used - good V2 Switch for $178. Its for an family member as a gift. Figured the price difference was worth it. I hope it complete in good shape lol. Also none of them had the 20% promo.

Thanks for the heads up and link I ended up ordering one hoping for a dinger.

Anything you would particularly test this for before the limited warranty expires?
I would just run common tests like the stress cpu function in cpu-z and the stability test in 3dmark. And then just, play demanding games and you'll notice any issues if there are any. Another option is to use a hardware monitoring application like Speccy which will list your components and give you several temps. Some games have built-in benchmark utilities as well.

The 3080ti I bought at $605 (after 20% promo) arrived yesterday and that's what I'm going to do this morning.

The 128Gb Micro SD Card Nintendo Switch I got was sealed and BNIB. Beside the little Amazon LPR sticker on the back over the barcode, You could hardly tell it wasn't new. Worth it for $15 shipped. I'll make an decision tomorrow on which one to keep, if Amazon ships my Switch I ordered for someone. https://imgur.com/a/0BeqscE

Well According to AMZ my Used - Good condition Switch I placed an order for at $194 shipped, won't be delivered. It was delayed once, and now will be delayed again. Because it won't be in stock until September 9th. They're sorry for the situation but the only solution is to pay more and buy another one hoping it won't have the same issue..... Jeez thanks Amazon! I wish I had an solution, I asked an rep about the Fortnite one if they could match the price to that one, and obviously they don't PM to begin with anyway, but since the FN one is (according to the rep) more powerful and better. Same description tho, it warrants $315 instead of the $178 before tax I paid for mine.

I may be better of buying new at this point for someone lol.

Well According to AMZ my Used - Good condition Switch I placed an order for at $194 shipped, won't be delivered. It was delayed once, and now will be delayed again. Because it won't be in stock until September 9th. They're sorry for the situation but the only solution is to pay more and buy another one hoping it won't have the same issue..... Jeez thanks Amazon! I wish I had an solution, I asked an rep about the Fortnite one if they could match the price to that one, and obviously they don't PM to begin with anyway, but since the FN one is (according to the rep) more powerful and better. Same description tho, it warrants $315 instead of the $178 before tax I paid for mine.

I may be better of buying new at this point for someone lol.
Amazon customer service is beyond bad. I received an empty bubble mailer the other day. Explained the situation to CS and they set up a replacement to be sent to me, checked my account after and it showed I had to send back the product or I would be charged twice. So I mailed them an empty envelope. Never got charged but beyond silly.

Today, I got a $5 gift card in my email from Amazon for using Amazon Pay.  All I did was use Amazon Pay to buy the Image comic book Humble Bundle a few weeks back.  So, the offer was apparently a real thing. 

I got an Nintendo Switch that had 2 profiles still linked to it. Smh, Do they not test these things or something? The Battery was super dead. Left it on the charger for 20mins plus with nothing. The account even has his CC on file. I don't know how anyone doesn't reset something when returning them lol. I'm resetting/initializing the switch now. Looks to be complete. So for under $200 not a steal. But decent deal in my books.

I got an Nintendo Switch that had 2 profiles still linked to it. Smh, Do they not test these things or something? The Battery was super dead. Left it on the charger for 20mins plus with nothing. The account even has his CC on file. I don't know how anyone doesn't reset something when returning them lol. I'm resetting/initializing the switch now. Looks to be complete. So for under $200 not a steal. But decent deal in my books.
i am pretty sure they have a quota of returns to get through, so everything you said would take too long. i would say their priority is ensuring the item is in working condition and not damaged.

on another note, 5 $149 acceptable condition switches popped up, i ordered one. looks to be the revised model, will be interesting to see the condition of it as it seems weird that multiples showed up at once and there was no information about condition.

Finally got an order through on the Hori Nintendo Switch Split Pad Pro for 38.73 but I had 5$ credit from using the amazon pay and such so nothing out of pocket.  Hopefully it actually gets to me and in good condition.  "Condition: Used - Very Good - Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Item not in the original case. Item may come repackaged."  I've had it saved to my cart but it wouldn't let me check out last month and kept giving me an error.

i am pretty sure they have a quota of returns to get through, so everything you said would take too long. i would say their priority is ensuring the item is in working condition and not damaged.

on another note, 5 $149 acceptable condition switches popped up, i ordered one. looks to be the revised model, will be interesting to see the condition of it as it seems weird that multiples showed up at once and there was no information about condition.
2 more popped up at this price and an acceptable blue switch lite for $118

What kinda shape did it come in? I never ordered an no description item before lol.
came in soso condition due to the postage batting it around inside the cardboard box but popped back together and otherwise works. Though was a bit touchy with my cards but they eventually worked after popping them in and out enough. It was g condition and about 78.xx.

I didn’t get anything gaming related but, I’ve been eyeing buying a second akracing chair and got one cheaper then the first one I bought. $120 for a chair that isn’t leather and it’s super comfortable. If you guys are looking for chair I highly recommend this one specially if you can get it in the $100-$140 range.

AKRacing Core Series EX Gaming Chair, Black/Blue https://a.co/d/cWhc0du

Hopefully that one comes in as good as condition as the first one I bought.

I didn’t get anything gaming related but, I’ve been eyeing buying a second akracing chair and got one cheaper then the first one I bought. $120 for a chair that isn’t leather and it’s super comfortable. If you guys are looking for chair I highly recommend this one specially if you can get it in the $100-$140 range.

Excellent deal at that price!

I highly recommend it as well, I sit for about 8-9 hours a day as to I work from home. I bought one in December for around the same price, my girlfriend is about to start working for home and we’ve been looking for a chair, thankfully a couple popped up yesterday before I fell a sleep.

It’s very good quality and I’ve never been a huge fan of leather/pu chairs. Either way just thought I’d share this with some cags if you guys are spontaneously looking for a good chair.
Excellent deal at that price!
I highly recommend it as well, I sit for about 8-9 hours a day as to I work from home. I bought one in December for around the same price, my girlfriend is about to start working for home and we’ve been looking for a chair, thankfully a couple popped up yesterday before I fell a sleep.

It’s very good quality and I’ve never been a huge fan of leather/pu chairs. Either way just thought I’d share this with some cags if you guys are spontaneously looking for a good chair.

PS5 Console- Horizon Forbidden West Bundle https://a.co/d/ffGz4GD

$543.51
If anyone is desperate for a ps5

This morning, I cashed out enough points from Microsoft Rewards to get $20 in Amazon credit to go with the $5 I got from using Amazon Pay, and I was able to order an acceptable Retroid Pocket 2 Plus from Amazon Warehouse for only $100.60 shipped.

I'm looking forward to struggling to play choppy GameCube titles on a handheld device!  :shock:

ill have to keep an eye on these chairs

Why would you pay $44.64 plus tax for a GameBoy Advance? To resell? Actually asking not trying to be jerk.

Why would you pay $44.64 plus tax for a GameBoy Advance? To resell? Actually asking not trying to be jerk.
I brought it to play and use. Beside the Color/SP and DS Lite. Its one of the few handheld Nintendo's I had. Plus looking at eBay listings, most seem to be at $70 with issues.

bread's done
Back