Amazon: Warriors Orochi 3 $29.99 + FSSS (360) / Gamestop price match.

mindatlarge

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='1898']hi op... i thank u... i order 1.... and it has free super save ship.[/QUOTE]
No problem, homie.

Damn bought Dynasty Warriors 7 and Gundam 3 cause this was out of stock so long. Might buy it anyways.

[quote name='ckc4043']No ps3 version?[/QUOTE]

Downloadable only although u can Import a disc version brokitten

Meow meow

[quote name='shurija']Great game as I am a big fan of Koei games; sucks that my save file corrupted on me after putting in 40 hours.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, that's horrible. What system were you playing it on?

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Ugh, that's horrible. What system were you playing it on?[/QUOTE]

Xbox 360. Out of all the games I played, this is the first corrupted save file that happened to me.

Love this game. Sadly, now that Borderlands 2 is out it will be on hold... but I will eventually go back to finish it.

Been at this price for a while but always OOS. I put an order in at the beginning of last month and got a copy at the end of the month.

I've put all kinds of hours into it. Easily the best and most varied of the Musou games out right now.

[quote name='Investor']Why can't Sony release a physical copy here in the US? Lame![/QUOTE]

They don't like non-translated games that aren't the Yakuza series.

I bought two, loved it for a bunch of hours, then just stopped. Could never bring myself back to playing it again. Might give this a check out. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back