Amazon Wii instock $249.99 shipped!

Jesus, do they put up fifty at a time? Do they put a quantity limit on those?

Feel free to answer even if you're not Jesus, by the way.

They sure aren't flying off of the the shelves b/c of the 3rd Party software--other than a few titles by CAPCOM, they've pretty much all been garbage!

[quote name='Trenchalicious']Someone should go around and buy up everyone elses dusty ass Wii if they want one so bad. It wears off in about 2 months tops.[/quote]

QFT!

[quote name='Trenchalicious']Someone should go around and buy up everyone elses dusty ass Wii if they want one so bad. It wears off in about 2 months tops.[/quote]

haha yeah. Which is why my wii is not here with me. Its stored away at my parent's house only to be unlocked when SSBB is released.

[quote name='Hostile']It's not the Wii's fault you're not willing to try different games on it.[/QUOTE]

yeah, people need to shut up about SSBB, MP3, SMG, etc.

It's all about Carnival Games and MySims.

[quote name='KSHLove']haha yeah. Which is why my wii is not here with me. Its stored away at my parent's house only to be unlocked when SSBB is released.[/quote]
im gonna go 2 ur parents house and steal it! j/k lol

I'll be honest: The only reason I clicked on this thread was to see if the Wii was already out of stock. It reminds me how lucky I was to waltz into the first store I tried and pick up a Wii last year.

quoted to prevent further redundancy

[quote name='AwRy108']They sure aren't flying off of the the shelves b/c of the 3rd Party software--other than a few titles by CAPCOM, they've pretty much all been garbage![/QUOTE]

The 3rd party support has been absolutely terrible with a little bit of almost average lightly sprinkled in the mix.

[quote name='opportunity777']The 3rd party support has been absolutely terrible with a little bit of almost average lightly sprinkled in the mix.[/QUOTE]

Yup. And I take the term "lightly" um, lightly.

wii games are very difficult to review, for example, kororinpa is a great game, with quality wii controlling and priced well. but for whatever reason, reviewers wanted it to have twice as many levels.
so few people heard about it and there is more ammunition to slam the wii for poor third party support.

The Wii has a handful of really great games. I'm tired of people dissing it. 3rd Party? Try No More Heroes. It's one of the best games I've played in a long time.

bread's done
Back