Amazon - Wii U Uboost(black) - $10.97 - In Stock Nov. 20 - FSSS/Prime

$10 for a stand. I know gaming accessiries are few and far between but I wouldn't spend more than $5 on one like this. Heck my Nexus 7 case and stand cost me $3.

$10 for a stand. I know gaming accessiries are few and far between but I wouldn't spend more than $5 on one like this. Heck my Nexus 7 case and stand cost me $3.
But this is a battery case as well right? I do hate having to charge that damn gamepad

Last edited by a moderator:
But this is a battery case as well right? I do hate having to charge that damn gamepad
"Works in conjunction with the GamePad battery" So I assume it does. Reviews show 4 more hours of battery life. Didn't read that, seems good for just $10 than.

Same at Gamestop.com

Been that price for a while there. I bought one back when they had the $15 off $60 purchase coupon to bump up a $50 game. Interestingly the white colored one is still $25

I dont think I've even put 10 hours on my Wii U since I bought it last year in november.  That being said, with the first party games coming soon, my U may finally see some love !!   For anyone who already bought this, does it make this gamepad noticeably bulkier than it already is?  I'm asking because my 3 year old son can not really hold on to play with it for very long times standing up (getting him to sit down while playing is near impossible).

It does make it a little bulkier, but it's an awesome accessory since it helps with longer game sessions.  Plus you can still use the charging cradle just like normal.

Can you use this with the nerf armor attached?

Yes. It looks kind of hokey, but the Nerf armor will fit over the uBoost just fine and it doesn't affect how you hold the Game Pad. I currently have the orange Nerf armor over my uBoost and only take it off for the Wii Party U tabletop games.

Cool, seems like a good price for this and thanks Metal, glad it will work easily with the Nerf Armor.

Seems like the way to use this is to turn the accessory power on only when your gamepad's yellow light comes on after you have been gaming for awhile and it will recharge the gamepad's battery as you keep playing.  After the end of your marathon session, turn the accessory off and just put it in the charge cradle and the accessory will be charged back up along with the gamepad.

It's not as heavy as I was expecting from reading comments around the net.

However, I haven't tried it on my gamepad, yet.

I got one even though I don't got a Wii U yet. Planning on getting one real soon now that Mario 3D World is out. That was my finally nail in the coffin, since for me, the system now has 4-5 games that make it worth it for me (2 Mario games, Pikmin, Zelda, and W101). Now to find a cheap Wii U pro controller, and a better deal on the system. Hoping for eBay $250 bundle and the Kamet Wii U games on sale on BF.

bread's done
Back