Amazon - XBOX360/PS3 Medal of Honor 19.99

Sorry if this is a stupid question but is frontline on-disc?

I made her put back frontline during the b2g2 because it was included with this game and we plan to pick it up... jw if i should wait for the inevitable $13 used.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Sorry if this is a stupid question but is frontline on-disc?

I made her put back frontline during the b2g2 because it was included with this game and we plan to pick it up... jw if i should wait for the inevitable $13 used.[/QUOTE]

According to this it's on the disc. Keep in mine that if you want to play online you have to have a voucher that comes with the game.

http://www.gamersbin.com/medal-honor-f97/where-do-i-download-medal-honor-frontline-3277/

i just bought one, and the little piece of paper says you just need to activate the online pass and opt into the beta. Not sure where to do that, but ive activated the online pass. hopefully ill get one.

[quote name='Limet']i just bought one, and the little piece of paper says you just need to activate the online pass and opt into the beta. Not sure where to do that, but ive activated the online pass. hopefully ill get one.[/QUOTE]

Oh WOW awesome, so the BF3 beta comes with it? Was yours the Limited Editon version? The game is worth buying just for that IMO.

i believe frontline was on the first set of the discs the one with the limited edition note. i was able to play it when i rented it through gamefly, yeah if you buy the game used and want to play online you need an online code which is $10. so hopefully the discs that amazon have are the ones with frontline on disc.

edit: i know the beta comes with the game, but not sure if its the limited edition only.

[quote name='aznhero913']I think beta was limited to L.E. on release day discs.[/QUOTE]

thats what i thought, at my local frys they still have the discs with the beta *has a sticker on the case* and they were selling around $30 if people were specifically looking for a disc with beta might wanna check there.

This is also $19.99 at Kmart this week. I noticed all the copies at my Kmart (Cary, NC) were LE with the BF3 beta invite on the front cover.

Online is shit.
Singleplayer was decent, if but forgettable.
Frontline has not held up well.

Overall a pretty weak offering, but if you're lucky enough to get a Battlefield 3 BETA invite I'd say it's maybe worth it.

I got this for $14 at Gamefly.

I bought this for $20 when it was a gold box deal and definitely recommend it at this price. The campaign is a little easy (I completed it on the highest difficulty and I'm not very good), but it's varied and interesting all the way through. The online doesn't offer anything new, but is stable and enjoyable.

[quote name='John187']If you enjoy getting spawn sniped 3x in a row at times the multi player is right up your alley....[/QUOTE]

So snipe them back?

[quote name='souNdwAve89']Not a bad price, but I'm worried that it won't come with the BF3 beta code...[/QUOTE]

It doesn't come with the BF3 beta :( I think only the limited editions ones do. Go to your local target or kmart to see if they have the limited edition. I heard there selling it for $19.99 too.

bread's done
Back